The World of Passions 2

Від GingerAndy

"Let's start packing" Sequel to "The World of Passions". Більше

Préface
Chapter 2: Say yes to the plan
Chapter 3: What about the kids?
Chapter 4: About Ryan
Chapter 5: About Angie and Annie
Chapter 6: About Elliot, Tyler and Grandma
Chapter 7: Contigo

Chapter 1: Fitting in

400 19 18
Від GingerAndy

"This apartment is the biggest in this building. It's actually a duplex, so..."

Ash looked around. The walls were all painted white and it still smelled fresh.

"You said you were looking for a big place." The agent looked at him.

"Yes." Ash nodded. He walked slowly and looked around again. He loved this apartment. It was perfect.

"The apartments of fifth floor have three bedrooms. They are spacious too." The agent explained. "In term of price, this duplex might not be very interesting. I suggest the apartments-"

"Actually, I'm interested in this one." It was the last floor of the building and the biggest. It was what he's been looking for.

"Are you seeking a bank loan?"

"Just for a part." Ash put his hands in his pants' pockets. "I have other savings - I have a business too. It's okay."

"Oh, okay." The agent seemed a bit surprised. "There are age restrictions for big loans, though."

Ash smiled. "I'm forty-one."

"Oh—yes, of course! I wasn't talking about you, sir!" The agent laughed nervously. "I was talking in general!"

"It's fine. I get that all the time." Ash chuckled. He waved his hand. "Don't mention it."

The agent looked very embarrassed. "I'm—it's what I tell clients all the time... it's a reflex."

Ash turned toward the man. He smiled broadly. "I want this apartment."

- 

When Misty tried to turn the doorknob, she noticed it was locked. She rested against the door with the basket full of dirty clothes in her hands. "Ash? Open the door!"

She heard a click sound. Misty opened the door and got inside, slamming it shut with her foot. "I'm doing laundry. Do you have dirty clothes?"

"No." Ash was putting on pajama pants, or more like trying.

"There are socks under the bed." Misty collected the socks and put them in the basket.

"Uh—did you wash this with hot water? It's small." Ash quit trying to get the pants on. They were stopping at his hips every time. It was frustrating.

Misty looked at the pants. She blinked. "Honey, those are not yours; they're your father's."

Ash made a face. "Huh?"

"Oh my God! Don't ruin them! Your father is thinner!" Misty giggled and snatched the pants away from Ash's hands. "Let me wash these. Your father must be looking for them."

"Why are they in our bedroom?" Ash huffed and opened the closet again. "Are these clothes really my clothes? Will I find mom's clothes now? Grandma's?"

Misty put down the basket. She pulled closer to Ash and put her hands on his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He grumbled.

"Really? Nothing?"

"I might need a drink." Ash grabbed black pants. He looked at Misty. "Is this mine, Mist?"

"Aaash." She cocked her head.

He shrugged. "Just checking."

"You've been needing a lot of drinks lately." Misty rubbed his upper arm. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, sure. It's just the wine store. It's really too much work." Ash sighed. "I need a vacation."

"Or maybe something else?" Misty's hand made its way slowly to Ash's crotch and started lowering the waistband of the shorts. "Ooh, what is this?"

"Oooooh not there..." Ash grabbed her hand and pulled her body close. "Come here."

"What?" She looked him in the eye, smirking.

Right when Ash and Misty were about to kiss, the door of their bedroom burst wide open. Misty pushed Ash away, making him lose balance and fall behind the closet.

"Misty! I knocked on the door so many times! Where is Ash?" Delia complained. "Dinner is going to get cold!"

"He—he's taking a shower! We'll be downstairs soon." Misty breathed heavily.

"Okay..." Delia raised her eyebrows. She pointed at the basket full of dirty clothes. "And put that in the laundry room, will you? You can't leave it there! I tell you this all the time!"

"I will, I will."

Right when Delia closed the door, Misty turned toward Ash who was getting up. His eyebrow was twitching and he didn't look very happy like he did a minute ago.

"Well, it's Friday. It's your father's turn to go to Viridian tomorrow morning." Misty kissed his cheek. "Tonight is our night."

"That if grandma doesn't burst it in the middle of it!" Ash grabbed the black pants and headed to the connected bathroom. He slammed the door loudly.

Ash ate slowly. His family members were talking and Misty's giggles were ringing in his ear, but he was completely out of the zone.

He was thinking about the apartment.

Ryan can't share his bedroom. He's fifteen and he needs space... Ash looked at his eldest son who was busy eating his second serving. He was seated right facing him.

No, he can't share. He's a teen. He'd make a whole story about it Ash was shaking his head in his mind.

His gaze moved to the identical twins next to Ryan. Angie and Annie were thirteen. They were eating small bites, calmly, not giving a care about anything that's being said. They were too smart for the average Palletian individual, if you ask Ash.

They wouldn't want separate rooms... Ash thought. His daughters were very attached to each other.

Of course! They share everything, even their look! Of course they'd love to share the bedroom. They're sharing now too Ash told himself.

Elliot, though... Ash turned slightly to his left. Ten years old Elliot was seated next to Ash's grandmother. The boy was very energetic and loud, and most of all; he shared a very special bond with his great grandmother.

He'd definitely need a room with a spare bed for when grandma visits... Ash cleared his throat. But if there is a spare bed, there wouldn't be enough space for his little brother...

Ash looked toward Tyler, who was seated between Delia and George. He was seven, the last baby of the family. He and Elliot played together all the time.

They should be sharing then... Ash scratched his cheek. But, if the two boys were sharing, wouldn't they think it's unfair because Ryan wouldn't be?

He sighed I can always tell them that they'd get their own bedrooms when they grow up... Ash leaned back on his chair. By the time Ryan's gone to college...

"Ash? Ash?"

"Huh? What?" Ash turned toward Misty.

She whispered, "You're not eating. Is everything okay?" She gestured to his plate that was still full.

"Yeah, sure." He dug the spoon into the rice. Ash pushed his chair to the back and got up. "I'm done."

"Already?" Delia gestured to the plate. "You ate nothing!"

"I'm fine." Ash waved his head. "I'll go lay down. I'm tired."

Misty was seated at her vanity desk, brushing her hair. Ash was on the bed, drinking wine.

"Are you sure the door's locked?" He gestured to the door again. "I don't feel like having anyone burst in again."

"It's locked." Misty put oil on her hands and patted her face with it. "And by the way, Ryan came only to show you his new baseball bat. His friend got it for him."

"His friend or that blonde girl from Viridian city?" 

The redhead gasped. "I saw Millie in the baseball game! She came all the way to Pallet to watch him play."

"Well, he takes after me." Ash shrugged and sipped the wine.

Misty turned toward Ash. She crossed her arms.

"You have to admit. He's a town boy." Ash pointed at her with his wine glass. "There is nothing 'city' in him! He's all me."

"Well, he did like catching bugs and snatching their wings..." Misty laughed. "Oh, he was such a funny little boy."

"Yep."

"Tell me, Ash." Misty joined Ash on the bed. "You seem a little upset."

Ash didn't respond.

"You get angry easily too, and you drink a little too much..." Misty grabbed Ash's glass of wine, put it on her nightstand and asked, "Is something wrong?"

Ash looked at her and smiled. "No."

"I hope so." Misty shifted on her spot. She looked in front of her, staring at the muted TV. "I don't hide anything from you, so I hope you're not hiding anything from me."

"You're the smart one in the relationship, Mist. I can't hide anything from you." And he knew that she could find out soon about what he's been planning, yet, he still couldn't bring himself to tell her what's been on his mind.

And she's supposed to want this more than him he'd ever do.

"Okay." Misty shrugged. She tucked herself in and turned toward Ash and let seductively, "My offer is still up."

He looked at her for a moment.

"I need to tell you something."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.7K 119 8
In which, for some reason, university student Ash Ketchum won't turn down the music and give his next-door neighbor Misty Williams some peace and qui...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.9K 89 6
Two ex-fighters on opposite sides of the human-giant war get paired together in a roommate project to heal their grievances and pay for their crimes...
1.7K 818 15
"Look at those stars," he says, leaning in to enjoy the peace of the night. "Every one takes me back to the moment I fell in love with you." I laugh...