Backstabber (Five Hargreeves...

By characters_need_love

[ON HOLD TEMPORARILY] backstabber : a co-worker or friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks wh... More

Check In
Introduction
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy Run Pt.1
Run Boy Run Pt.2
Run Boy Run Pt.3
Run Boy Run Pt.4
Run Boy Run Pt.5
Memes Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.1
Man on the Moon Pt.1
Man on the Moon Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.3
Man on the Moon Pt.4
Tagged
Memes Pt.2
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt. 1
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt.2
Number Five
Memes Pt.3
The Day That Wasn't Pt.1
The Day That Wasn't Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.1
Memes Pt.4
The Day That Was Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.3
The Day That Was Pt.4
Memes Pt.5
Rescue the Princess Pt.1
Rescue the Princess Pt.2
Rescue the Princess Pt.3
Rescue the Princess Pt.4
Memes Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.5
Fictional Crush Q&A Tag
Rescue the Princess Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.8
Rescue the Princess Pt.9
Rescue the Princess Pt.10
Rescue the Princess Pt.11
Rescue the Princess Pt.12
Memes Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.13
๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€Halloween Special๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ
What Will Happen (Important A/N)
Rescue the Princess Pt.14
I Heard a Rumor Pt.1
I Heard a Rumor Pt.2
One of u needs to come clean
I Heard a Rumor Pt.3
Not a Chapter but Important
I Heard a Rumor Pt.4
I Heard a Rumor Pt.5
I Heard a Rumor Pt.6
Memes Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.7
I Heard a Rumor Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.9
Changes Pt.1
Changes Pt.2
Changes Pt.3
Changes Pt.4
Memes Pt.9
Changes Pt.5
Changes Pt.6
Q&A Pt.1
Changes Pt.7
Changes Pt.8
Changes Pt.9
Changes Pt.10
Changes Pt.11
Changes Pt.12
Memes Pt.10
Changes Pt.13
Changes Pt.14
The White Violin Pt.1
The White Violin Pt.2
The White Violin Pt.3
The White Violin Pt.4
Public Apology
The White Violin Pt.5 (Final Part)
Memes Pt.11
Memes Pt.12
Five in Wonderland: Down the Rabbit Hole
Five in Wonderland: Advice From a Caterpillar
Five in Wonderland: The Grinning Cat
Five in Wonderland: A Mad Tea Party
Five in Wonderland: The Queens' Croquet Ground
Five in Wonderland: Who Stole the Tarts
Five in Wonderland: Five's Evidence (Final Part)
Introduction 2
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job
The Majestic 12 Pt.1
The Majestic 12 Pt.2
The Creatures of the Night Pt.1

Extra Ordinary Pt.2

3.9K 122 72
By characters_need_love

Song Choice: Fitz and The Tantrums - Out of my League

Five sat in the car, still waiting. A group of little boys played soccer across the street. Five watched them with a frown. He wished he had that when he was a kid... The laughter of children died down which brought confusion to Five. But then suddenly the world around him turned to rubble. The apocalypse. He got out of the car when his breathing hitched and his spun as he looked around to see nothing but the remains of the world. "No." He muttered which soon turned into screams.

"Five. Five! Hey, Five."

A familiar voice and the sound of knocking brought Five back to reality. "No!" He yelled out at the sudden change in atmosphere. The left car door opened the reveal Number 1, Luther. "Five! What are you-?" Luther cut himself off when he heard Five's panting. "You okay?" "You shouldn't be- How did you find me?" Luther nodded his head to the back of the car and the two turned around to find Klaus slow dancing with himself. "Um can you give me some privacy please?" Klaus asked before Five chucked the nearest object at him. "Get out!" He shouted with annoyance. "You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something."

Klaus crawled up to the front as he said, "I'm only here because I wanna see if the reason you're staring at that building is to stalk that g-" Five knew what he was gonna say next so he yelled over him. "Does that mouth of yours ever shut up?" Klaus' eyes darted in multiple directions and he pursed his lips. "Well no offense Five because I think I'd be a better stalker than you because I just found her." Five furrowed his brows but followed Klaus' eyes to see what he was pointing at. It was (Y/n). She was walking out of the building with a box most likely filled with stuff from her office. "There she is! Hi (Y/n)!" Klaus said, directing his last words more to (Y/n) than his brothers even though she couldn't hear him.

"Quiet!" Five barked, his eyes darting to Luther who raised his eyebrows, thinking he was telling him to be quiet even though he didn't say anything. "Don't tell me to be quiet. Tell the druggie to be quiet." Luther mumbled. Klaus saw Ben following her and raised a brow. 'What was he doing?'

The three just awkwardly watched as (Y/n) walked down the sidewalk until a luxurious limo pulled up beside her and she showed no hesitation in hopping in with a smile. Five couldn't tell if someone she knew picked her up or if she just hopped in a strangers car because they lured her in with something and now she just got kidnapped because of curiosity. What? Five couldn't help but think of worst case scenarios. It could save someone else's life one day, you never know.

"She just got picked up in a LIMO." Klaus gasped out as his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. "Why is she so much cooler than you?" He whined, causing both Five and Luther to roll their eyes. Klaus could sense silence was coming so he stopped it by saying to Five. "So any luck finding your one-eyed man?" "No." Five whispered. Luther looked back and forth between them. "What's he talkin' about?" Five rolled his eyes. "Does it matter? It's Klaus." He sighed. "What do you want, Luther?"

"Um So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." "'It's important'." Five scoffed. "You have no concept of what's important." An awkward silence passed through the car so Klaus decided to blurt out in pure awkwardness, "Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" He laughed loudly which came off as obnoxious to his two brothers. "It was so painful." "What are you still doing here?" Luther rudely interrupted. "Ay, ay, ay. What? I What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" "We're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther mentioned, motioning to himself and Five.

Klaus held an offended expression. "What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" "Luther's got a point. You should get out." Five stated directly. "What? Fine!" With a strut in his walk, Klaus exited the van and made sure to slam the door harshly before he went inside the small grocery store.

"What the hell are you up to?" Luther snapped.
"Believe me, you wouldn't understand."
"Try me. Last I checked, I'm still the leader of this family."
"Well, last I checked, I'm 28 years older than you." Five said with a smirk.

Luther furrowed his brows, deciding to say what he thought was the truth about Number Five. "You know what your problem is?" "Really hoping you'll tell me." "You think you're better than us. You always have. Even when we were kids." He sighed at the memory. "But the truth is, you're just as messed up as the rest of us. We're all you have. And you know it." "I don't think that I'm better than you, Number One." Five started with a bitter filled voice, "I know I am." He chuckled darkly. "I've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend. Just to get back here and save you all."

The conversation was interrupted by the nearby shop bell ringing and Klaus running out of it with his arms full of food while being chased by a cop. "Whoo!" "Stop! Hey! Stop right now!" Klaus yelled, "Hey, bitches!" as he ran past the van with Five and Luther while the cop still blew his whistle. "You, get back here!" The tires of a car screeched as it almost hit Klaus. Little did he know the car was trying to hit him. "Out of the way, asshole!" He yelled with the cop still hot on his trail.

"Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision."

~

Tana and Melanie finally made it to New York to find (Y/n). As they walked the streets, Melanie stopped at almost every store she saw, no matter what it was. Right now Melanie was checking out a wrestling place, claiming that she wanted to check out some "buff dicks". "Hey Spray Tan! I bet I could take all these guys!" Melanie exclaimed with a loud laugh making Tana roll her eyes and let out a huff like a bull. "No you can't, Melanie. These are trained, strong men."

Melanie scoffed. "Defeating these losers would be easier than making a virgin cum his pants!" She said, a little too loudly. Tana made an 'ugh' sound and rubbed her temples in annoyance. "You're so goddamn stupid it's unbelievable."

Suddenly, Number 2, Diego passed by the duo and Melanie basically drooled. She used her hands as fans as she continued to stare. Tana smacked her friend on the side of the head. "He's like old enough to be your dad." Tana growled out at the horny girls behavior and stupidity. Melanie rubbed her head from the impact but still continued to swoon. "That never stopped anyone~" Tana cringed then rolled her eyes. Her eyes stopped when she got a better look at Diego. Her eyes then widened. He was part of them.

"Oh. My. God." Melanie faced her. "What?" Tana glared at Melanie on how she didn't recognize him from the start. "That's Diego Hagreeves! Number 2 from the Umbrella Academy, you fool!" Melanie stood there dumbfounded with a ridiculously hilarious confused face. Tana balled her hands into fists as her eyebrows scrunched together and she slammed her foot on Melanie's. Melanie cried out in pain and held her 'injured' foot while she hopped on the other. "Why was I cursed with such an idiotic partner!" She huffed out to herself but Melanie ended up answering the rhetorical question. "I guess you're just lucky." She said, mid wince. Tana then yanked Melanie's hair. Melanie never minded it, since she found it kinky.

"Diego! Hargreeves! Number! 2! Umbrella! Academy! Superhero as a kid!" It finally went through Melanie's brain and she made an 'o' shape with her mouth. The two looked back at Diego who looked like he just came to get something then about to leave but stopped due to a ring on his phone. They still stared at him as he talked on the phone, Melanie with a 'checking out' look and Tana with a hardcore glare. "Disgusting." Tana spat but Melanie eyebrow's curved and she frowned. "Oh, no. Not the hot guy. He looks like a hardie but I bet he's actually softie. Woah, that gave me a dirty image." Tana ignored the last part of her sentence, since she was used to it by now, and whipped her head to Melanie with a shocked glare. "Don't you understand?! We must remain vigilant! Even one umbrella student among us can send us back to those dark days of anarchy!"

Her glare then wandered back to Diego who was still on the phone. "Come on, but he's so cute and innocent." Melanie whined out causing Tana to flick her in the head. To which she slightly moaned at. Tana reminded herself to barf later. "Pay attention! Even one innocent hero can infest us all! Like the fleas in your brain, they must all be eradicated!"

The second after she finished her sentence she charged at Diego who turned around and saw her running at him like a bull who sees nothing but red. "I'm gonna tear you apart!" Tana barked as she got closer. A voice suddenly boomed out, "Tana! Heal!" Tana came to an abrupt stop, her feet sliding the rest of the inches to Diego. She caught her breath as Diego stared down at her with a freaked out look on his face. Tana then looked up at him with beyond hatred filled eyes. "One day, you vial little beast. One day I will personally teach you a lesson YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!" She screamed out as loud as she could.

The owner of the mystery voice was a woman in her late twenties and was in the middle of bringing Melanie to her limo. "I'm coming!" Tana said in a gentle tone as her terrifying, angry face was replaced with a sweet smile. Diego held a terrified and SHOOK expression after what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.4K 38
Read at ur own risk... this is from my imagination and if u don't like smut then don't read. It's going to be a long story. Basically- You ended up...
988K 27.7K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin has ...
3.4K 355 76
When being betrayed by the who is close to you.
5.4K 61 16
( sorry for any incorrect spellings ) " you act so innocent yet here you are spilling lies and playing your little game like were just some board pie...