Black Butler x Reader

Oleh Crafts_N_Laughs

Black Butler X Reader -------- Usually I hate writing x Readers and all but I'm only doing this for fun. ... Lebih Banyak

Read This, Its important
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

207 7 2
Oleh Crafts_N_Laughs

Tick.

Tock.

"... Are you really sure about this?..Once you make this contract you may never escape my grasp."
The source of the raspy voice came from a tall, slim figure. They stood by a dark doorway, the shadow shielding their features. Except their glowing pink eyes.
The room was well decorated... Shelves scattered around the room containing teacups and trinkets.
The Moon shone through the open window, revealing a h/c female.
She was kneeling on the ground with her hands pulling her h/l hair.

"I said... YES!" The female yelled out, her voice was laced with pain and anger, Her white dress was stained red and she was surrounded by a pool of blood. Her blood.

"Make that damn contract with me! I don't care if you get my soul!" She yelled once again. She raised her hands up as the sounds of shackles were heard.
Her arms were bound with chains that were connected to the walls.

A deep chuckle echoed throughout the room as the figure stepped out of the shadows.
They had crimson red hair and crimson eyes as well, their outfit was more of a butler uniform.

"Mistress..." They bowed down then snapped their fingers. The chains around the female's arms shattered immediately, wifting away like dust on the wind.

Silence filled the room before the female spoke.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n... But you may address me as Mistress if you wish..." Her voice was soft like silk yet had a ping of fierceness as her words ran through the figures ears.

They smirked at her.

"As you wish... Mistress."
The figure stopped bowing and stood up straight, looking down at his small Mistress.
"What is your name, Demon?" Y/n asked in a curious tone. If she were to have a demon to serve her until she seeks out her revenge, then it's best to be in good terms with them...

"You may call me whatever you'd like, Mistress." The demon answered with a grin still on his face. He wondered what his young Mistress would call him, hopefully not something nasty...

Y/n pondered for a while, she didn't know what to call her new butler now but it suddenly clicked in her head. The perfect name.
"I'll call you... Alastor." Y/n exclaimed with a smile on her face.

Alastor..? Yes.. Yes..It was.. perfect.

"Very well my young Mistress. I am now named Alastor. I will forever serve you until you take your revenge... Then I will be able to feast upon your precious soul..." Alastor spoke his last sentence quite eerily causing his mistress to tense a little and glare at him.
He backed away a little bit and bowed in apology.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to come off like that." He said in a dull tone, although he couldn't really feel any guilt or sadness towards his mistress... well. At least not yet.

"That is fine..." Y/n then faced the open window, her h/l h/c blowing in the smoothe night breeze.
"We will now head to London. The estate my parents once lived in is abandoned but I'm sure you can help clean it for me."

Alastor stood up and swiftly took Y/n in his arms. He held her close to his chest, like she was a fragile glass doll.
"Alright, off we go then..." in a couple seconds, Alastor jumped out the window swiftly, carrying his exhausted Mistress off into the night...

4 years later. . .

YOUR POV

I was seated on the grass, leaning by an apple tree as I gazed out around the lovely garden. The sounds of birds chirping echoed through my ears, creating a beautiful tune that I hummed along to.

It was awfully quiet around my estate.
I only had Alastor around but he was very busy with preparing things and cleaning.
I had hired other servants in the past but they were all deemed untrustworthy rather quickly. Why you may ask?

A couple months ago I had hired a chef, gardener, maid and  a butler but I had caught them trying to steal money and jewellery from my room and safe. I was lucky that Alastor caught them before they actually took anything... He 'took care of them' and from then on I wouldn't hire anymore servants.
I would only have Alastor... I do feel a little bad that it was only him doing all the chores here and there but I try to help him through my mostly busy schedule.

"Mistress, you have received a letter from her majesty."

Alastor's voice interrupted me as he came walking towards me with a letter in hand.

"Oh?" I stood up from the grass, brushing off any dirt that had gotten on my plain f/c dress before picking the letter up from Alastor's hands.
I tore it open then read what was inside.

•~~~~~~~~~~•

Hello my dear Y/n.
It is so good to be writing to you once again. Although this is an urgent case that I would love you to handle, I knew your parents had served me greatly before their deaths and they wanted that role to be passed down to you.
You. Y/n. Are my butterfly, so do please help with this case;

There have been a string of murders lately, and it is quite gruesome. Prostitutes have been murdered and their bodies have been left mutilated almost beyond recognition.
Most of their reproductive organs have been removed and the killers distinctive way of killing has earned the unique name 'Jack the Ripper' so I'm begging you to help solve this case. It grieves me greatly to see my people dying.

Signed, Queen Victoria

•~~~~~~~~~~•

Huh... Jack the Ripper, eh?

"I have a case on my hands... Alastor. Please do search around town for any information about this 'Jack The Ripper' since I have little knowledge about him." I ordered Alastor as he gave a bow and began to walk off to investigate more further in.

I looked back at the letter and re-read it. I rubbed my eyes and stared carefully at the bottom piece of the paper.

•~~~~~~~~~~•
You shall also be working with
my Guard Dog on this case if
you do not mind.
•~~~~~~~~~~•

The Queen's guard dog? Never heard of him before... Well of course I wouldn't know him since I had been closed from the world for many years because of him.

I shivered at the thought of him. He was a disgusting man that Alastor saved me from when we formed a contract together...
I removed the black scarf that covered my neck as my hand hovered above my sternum.

I pressed down on my skin as a mark appeared on me, the mark that seals the contract Alastor and I had made...
I gazed up at the sky as the clouds began to stir and turn dark.

Birds began to fly away as the clouds covered up the sky, not letting a single ray of sunshine escape.

No matter what. I will find out what happened to my parents.

I know they couldn't have been killed by an ordinary thief. Their bodies had disappeared but I have a feeling it had something to do with the supernatural....

A couple rain droplets then interrupted me from my thoughts as I shook my head and noticed that it began to rain a little.

"Dammit.." I mumbled and tied my scarf to my neck again, before lifting up my dress so it wouldn't drag across the ground and get dirty.
I then began to walk back towards my mansion as I noticed the rain get heavier once I entered my home.

Luckily I was quick or I would've gotten drenched...

Somewhere else,
In the Phantomhive manor.
[Author's POV]

A young boy, around the age of 13 was pacing around his study room. His hair had a tint of blue colour as one of his eyes were covered by a distinguishable black eyepatch. It almost made him look like a pirate.

On his desk laid a letter, almost the exact same replica to the one Y/n had received from the queen.
He was looking out the window, watching the rain, wondering... Who was this 'Butterfly' he were to work with? The Queen didn't give him and insight on who they were and this was frustrating him since he had no idea how to work with the butterfly if he didn't even know who this damn butterfly was!

"Sebastian." His monotone voice echoed throughout the room as a tall butler in black entered the study with a small smirk on his face like always.
"Yes My lord?" Sebastian smirked at his young master, he figured that his master was frustrated with something and it brought him great joy just to watch his master act like a clueless child and always have him rely on his butler for every task handed to him.

"Do me a favour and gather information on who this 'Butterfly' is. I've never heard of them before." The blue haired boy turned around to face the butler as his butler bowed with a sinister smirk on his face.

"Yes...My lord." Sebastian spoke coldly before leaving the room to gather information.

"Butterfly huh...? How come I've never heard of them." The boy asked himself, planting himself down on his comfrtoable leather chair, gazing down at all the paperwork on his desk.
He covered his face with his hands and gave out a groan.

"MASTER CIEL!!!" A squeaky voice yelled as someone crashed into the office, landing in the ground.

"What is it Mey-Rin...." The boy, Ciel. Said with an annoyed tone while tapping his fingers on the desk.
"Madam Red is here with her butler, yes she is!" Mey-Rin squeaked before getting off of the ground and brushing off her apron a little.

Ciel gave out yet another groan as he stood up from his chair, walking past Mey-Rin to meet his Aunt.
In all honestly he felt that his Aunt was too clingy with him ever since...that incident happened... But who could blame Madam Red after all.

You wouldn't want to lose your loved ones again.

----------

A woman in red was seated on a comfortable chair as she was sipping on some tea.
Next to her was a man with long brown hair that was tied with a red ribbon.
Every now and then the man twitched, feeling nervous as he pushed his round glasses up.

"So... Ciel... What has the Queen asked of you again?" The lady asked Ciel, who was too sipping some tea and snacking on some biscuits.

"A case with some murderer named Jack The Ripper. I am to work with The Queen's Butterfly who I have no knowledge of." Ciel explained in a dull tone, he flinched when a clink sound was heard.

"Madam Red are you alright?" Ciel asked a bit concerned since his Aunt almost dropped her teacup on the table, but luckily it landed on the plate.
Madam Red quickly shook her head, a shocked expression was plastered on her face.
"The Butterfly? Is she really back?" She asked eagerly, looking at Ciel wondering if he had any answers.
To Madam Red's dismay Ciel didn't have any answers as he sighed and looked towards the window.
It was still raining heavily.

"No, I do not know them. Although..." Ciel turned to look back at Madam Red. "Do you know who she is?" He asked curiously. He really did want to know who this mysterious butterfly was.

"Well...I've never met her personally but I have met her parents. Her parents her M/n L/n and F/n L/n. They owned an estate here in London which was soon abandoned after their mysterious deaths." Madam Red began to explain as Ciel was intrigued yet slightly shocked.

The L/n's were one of the most famous company that have branches all around the world and in London. They sold the finest toys, clothes and confectionary.
Although after the L/n's died their business began to plummet to the ground... but 4 years ago the business was back in action with was... Strange..

"Anyways... Their daughter was Y/n
L/n. She was only 11 years old when she went missing and was never found. Although I did hear rumours lately that 4 years ago she had returned back to London with a mysterious butler. Much like you and Sebastian." Madam Red finished before taking a sip of her tea.

"I see... Thank you." Ciel nodded a bit before finishing his tea.

The L/n's case felt awfully familiar....

--------
Author's Note

Hey, hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this book! Sorry if there are any spelling errors since I'm writing this in a rush.

Also, I know some people don't like having a demon butler blah blah but Alastor won't be a big role unless you want him to be.

2137 Words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.