ส€แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดsษชส™สŸแด‡ ส€แดสแด€สŸแด›ส - [ฮฑ ั•ะฝ...

By scrumptiouswrites

"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ท๏ฟฝ... More

{The Unexpected Proposal}
{Meeting the Friend and Rival}
{The Past knocks}
{The Rathore Queen}
{The Truth}
{The Plan}
{The Beginning of Selection}
{The Clumsy Princess}
{The Jealous Candidate}
{The Much Awaited Confession}
{The Amorous kiss}
{The Pain of her Heart}
{The Lesson of Family Love}
{The Beginning of a New Phase}
{The Epilogue}

{The Rathores}

5.2K 659 131
By scrumptiouswrites

"Why did all of a sudden the Rathore started finding girls from family that are not Royal?" asked Shivaay apprehensively. Yes he was happy that his Prinyanka is going to be the princess of one of the strongest family in India who hold powers both financially as well as politically but he was still apprehensive to let her go.

"Because Prince Aayushman, the youngest son of Rathore's like our Prinku!" replied Dadi and every head snapped toward Priyanka who again looked horrified "I don't know I have never seen him."

"Dadi when did he met Prinku? " asked Om to which Dadi smiled before replying "He hadn't met Prinku, he had just seen her from a distance. Remember Prinku you went to Delhi for an inter state dance competition on Annika's insistence so that you can gain confidence. He had seen you in that event. He had come from his college for a national basketball tournament which was held in the same venue. Well he just saw you dancing and was impressed by you but couldn't gather the strength to talk to you so asked his elder brother to talk to us."

Dadi ended with a laugh while Priyanka looked down not being able to match anyone's eye. "Wow looks like we have an Ishqbaaz for our Prinku as well." commented Rudra while Priyanka's cheeks turned red making others giggle.

"That's great so my Priyanka is going to be a princess.  Well this will also help us boost the Oberoi's hotel and tourism sector since Rathore's have quite a control over Indian Tourism sector." said the Business man Tej Singh Oberoi!

"Mr Oberoi we are here talking about Prinku's relationship. Please stop making everything  business." snapped Om and before things could go out of the hand Shivaay interrupted "It's good Dadi so they can stay here for a week by then Prince Aayushman and Prinku can get to know each other and then if both the parties are ready we can do the Roka for now and let the marriage happens when Prinku and Prince complete their respective studies and attain what they wish for."

"That would be perfect, I'll talk to them. They were coming next week so I'll ask them to stay for one week." said Dadi and then turned toward "Annika beta can you manage some time to make the arrangements for the guest?"

Everyone looked toward Annika who seemed to be lost. Shivaay held her shoulder jerking her a bit "Annie you okay? " Annika came out of the daze and looked here and there before slowly grasping the surrounding "I am sorry Dadi I just zoned out. You were saying something?"

"Yes beta will you be able to make the arrangements for the arrival and stay of Rathores? " asked Dadi to which Annika replied after a moment "I would do it Dadi but I won't be able to stay when they are coming. Actually Sahil's exams are going to began from next month and then his hostel's visiting hours will be negligible so he asked me to take out time and spend a week with him and I have even applied for the leave at Mallika's office but you don't worry I will make sure everything is done that to in Khidkitod way!"

"I know beta but I wish you would have stayed back and met them. I understand, Sahil must be waiting for for you" replied Dadi smiling and Annika nodded to her passing a smile. With this Dadi went to talk to the Rathores.

Annika turned to her left side feeling the piercing gaze of Shivaay. "You didn't tell me about visiting Sahil before?"

"Because It was decided just yesterday and it slipped out of my mind. I don't have as sharp memory as yours bagad billa!" said Annika frowning while Shivaay made faces before saying "Okay I'll accompany you." "No you should stay back for Prinku. I'll be back after a week." Annika replied with a smile.

"I'll miss you." confessed Shivaay pulling her closer from the hand that was wrapped around her back.

"Bhaiya focus OK, family is present here. " teased Rudra. Shivaay glared him while others chuckled, well this still didn't made Shivaay take back his hand. The Stubborn Singh Oberoi didn't bother what others comment. He has one answer to shut every mouth and that is Annika is his girlfriend.

"I know you do your work amazing but Annika beta please make sure everything is exquisite. There should be no lack of hospitality from our side for them." said Tej to Annika in a tone he had developed only for Annika which always surprises the rest of the family.

"Sure Bade Papa everything will be Khidkitod." replied Annika smiling to while Tej affectionately rubbed Annika's head.

Seeing this Rudra bend a bit toward Om who was sitting on a couch beside Shivaay and whispered in a low voice "I don't get what is so special in Annika bhabhi that even Mr Amrish Puri love her."

"Well that's Annika for you!" said Om smiling at his father, father whom he had lost years ago. He could only see a glimpse of his father in Tej Singh Oberoi when he is with Annika.

"Looking at this it feel like even dad have a heart right O?" asked Rudra to which Om replied still looking at Tej and Annika "Don't know about having a heart now but I am sure he had once."

"They have agreed, they are coming next week with their entire family and will stay for a week." informed Dadi, she came and settled on the couch she was sitting before. "Mummyjii how many peoples are comings? " asked Pinki in her usual English.

"They don't have elder in their family. Their parents died long ago. They are three brothers with two of them married and one cousin sister" replied Dadi to which Annika looked at Dadi and asked in a haste "How many sisters Dadi?"

"Three brother and one cousin sister. Why what happened?" asked Dadi confused to which Annika nodded in negative "No....Nothing Dadi actually I heard something else!".

"I understand Bhabhi even I heard cousin sister as cunning sister!" exclaimed Rudra doing his infamous logical sign only to receive a smack from Om and a duffer acknowledgement from Somya.

"So maa you were telling how many people are coming?" asked Shakti to which Dadi shook her head before replying "Yes the eldest one Prince Aditya Rathore, his wife Princess Maya Rathore and their little son Prince Vihaan Rathore. Then the second one is Prince Advaith Rathore, his wife Princess Saachi M. Rathore and their year old daughter Princess Vaani Rathore. Then it is Prince Aayushman Rathore and lastly their cousin sister Princess Gauri Rathore!"

"Wow so many Prince and Princess,  our house will be housefull." said Rudra dramatically while other rolled their eyes at the evergreen Drama king. "Dadi why the second Princess has the M. in between her name what's her full name?" asked Somya who was very keen to know about the Royalty of India.

"She is Royalty as well it's her paternal title Mewar, even Princess Maya is royalty but since her title was Kumari it was removed after she got married." replied Dadi when it was Om who raised another question "But Dadi don't you think by now one of the brother should have been the king  because their parents are no more right so one of them should have been crowned as per their rituals?"

"I don't know about this Om, the only thing that I know is the one crowned holds the power and property of Rathores so it should have been Prince Aditya to be crowned as king but since he don't hold the title of king then he must not been crowned by now. Well it depends on the will of their parents." replied Dadi pondering over Om's question.

"Maybe they also believe in brotherhood like us, you know one for all and all for one!" said Rudra jumping on Om only to be pushed back as other chuckled.

"Okay now enough of talks Annika beta if you are free now let's discuss the work?" asked Dadi to which Annika nodded in a positive "Yes Dadi I am done with my work at office, so I am free for today!"

"Good Priyanka, Somya, Om and Rudra you guys will also assist Annika. Pinki and Jhanvi you guys manage the gifts that need to be ordered for them." ordered Dadi to which Rudra whined "Dadi how can I work I have studies to look after."

"Chup kar khoteya , we know how much you are bothered about studies. No excuses just come and assist Annika." ordered Dadi. Rudra stood up along with Om, Somya and Priyanka. Shivaay was going to follow them only to be held by Shakti.

"Where are you going Shivaay?" asked Shakti with a smug smile "Dad I was just going to help them just like Dadi said." replied Shivaay trying to get out of the grip of his father only to be held by his Bade Papa.

"Let me remind you Shivaay, you are the business tycoon Shivaay Singh Oberoi, you have a conference call in another half an hour, go and attend it also you have to deal with the media regarding the arrival of Rathores." ordered Tej while Shivaay led out a few verbal curses before turning to Tej.

"Bade papa actually I am kind of feeling unprepared for this conference why don't you attend it? And dad you can handle the media better than me." excused Shivaay trying to look as normal and less desperate as possible.

He had met his girlfriend after one and a half day that to along with a news that she is going for a week away from him and his two fathers are not letting him spend some time with his girlfriend.

"Shivaay I am telling you if you kept this attitude I am going to get Annika married to Om." said Tej in a strict voice while Shivaay's eyes were as if just going to fall off his socket.

"That was a pathetic joke Bade papa!" commented Shivaay before moving toward his room to attend the conference call cursing both his fathers.

Shakti giggled before commenting "That was a good one Bhaisahab." Tej chuckled before replying "True. I can feel Shivaay. I was in the same situation when during our dating period I wasn't able to spend time with Jhanvi. God those days!"

Shakti looked toward his elder brother who had a sense of regret and longing in his eyes. Regret for what he had done and longing to get back his Jhanvi. He kept his hand on Tej's shoulder jerking him back from his thoughts "Bhaisahab It's still time, sort out everything. Bhabhi still love you a lot.  It won't take her a moment to forgive you. Just take a step. You remember this dialogue of Shivaay that 'I will sort out everything' It is learned from you so be The Tej Singh Oberoi and get back your Jhanvi!"

Tej patted Shakti's back "Are you trying to give Tej Singh Oberoi an advice my little brother? Don't worry I will sort out everything." he said and left in his usual attitude.

Shakti chuckled at his imagination of seeing his son in place of his elder brother. God Shivaay just look like a shadow of Tej Singh Oberoi!

Meanwhile Dadi was giving instructions to the young Oberoi clan whie Annika was noting down everything. "So we would have to get the second floor cleaned up for the guest. Also Annika beta remember they are from Rajasthan so they prefer food with more spice and ghee so make sure food is cooked like that for them."

"Wow even Annika bhabhi likes food spicy and oily, you know bhabhi you should have stayed back you would have enjoyed food according to your taste." commented Rudra to which Annika chuckled while Om smacked Rudra's head for disturbing in between.

"Yes so where was I? Yes so get five rooms ready, two for couples, two singles and one for kids." ordered Dadi when Rudra again interrupted "Dadi get one more room cleaned and send sumo to second floor so that I can have my room back. I am tired of sharing room with Om. I can't even sleep with Bhaiya because he keep on talking or we can say fighting with bhabhi till late that I am not able to sleep."

Everyone royally ignored him and concentrated on what Dadi was ordering them.  She left after distributing work to all of them. Shivaay too joined then in a while and after pecking Annika's forehead as a ritual started sharing their workload.

"How unfortunate Didi you are going only for the time the Rathores would be here and would be back just the next day they will be gone!" said Somya as she made a list of things required.

"Yes exactly as if Bhabhi is avoiding them!" commented Rudra chuckling while Annika dropped her diary hearing him. Shivaay picked up the diary and placed his palm on Annika's cheeks "You Okay?"

"Yes I am fine don't worry! " Annika smiled to Shivaay while he once again kissed her forehead and moved away calling security agency for more security guards. Everyone just can't help getting awe at the couple and especially at this version of Shivaay who still refuses to believe in love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 6.1K 15
Short story on Shivay and Anika โค
3.3K 570 16
SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI; he grew up isolated from the rest of the world until he came of age. That was the moment he was presented to the rest of the wo...
13.2K 634 11
The One Shots of RiKara
46.3K 4.2K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...