soulmates | taeyong โ†’ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

Av sftncthrs

ใ€‹๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž; ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง - ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข... Mer

s
o
l
m
a
t
e
s

u

638 21 6
Av sftncthrs

I woke up, it was 10 am. After ten minutes of rolling on my bed, I groaned and walked towards the bathroom and did my morning routine. I changed into my school uniform, took my school bag and left the house.

Now I'm walking towards the cafe. I got in and was greeted by a girl. I've never seen her in here, she must be new. I greeted her back and gave her my order which she then passed to the other girl. I looked around and saw only one empty table. I sat down and looked through the busy streets of Seoul.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and shook of my thought. I looked at the person. Oh, it was the boy from the library. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked and I shook my head. We sat in silence and soon the waitress brought us our orders. He took a sip of his coffee and spoke up.

"I'm Lee Taeyong." I smiled. "Kang Jiyeon." He smiled too. "So, you're in your last year?" I nodded. "I'm dying because of the finals. I finished the english essay tonight and I'm planning to finish the Korean one today or tomorrow." I said.

"Wow, you're doing good. I finished them the night before the day I had to give them to the teachers." He explained and I giggled. "Oh shit, I gotta go." I got up and took my coffee and cake. "It was nice talking to you but my class is starting in five minutes. Byee!!" I said and run out.

I left my cake in my locker and dropped the now empty cup into the trash. I walked into my class and sat at the back. A boy that sometimes talks to me sat next to me like usually and took out a korean work book. He looked troubled. "You need help?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah." He explained what he doesn't understand and I explained it to him. "Ah, thank you."

The teacher shook her head and whispered something. I'm sure she said something like "kids these days" or "those assholes don't know how to fucking shut up". I laughed at my thoughts and shook my head. Sicheng left his stuff in his bag and looked at his phone. It was 12:07. Wow, time flies.

"So, how is it in Korea?" I asked him and he shrugged. "It's okay. My hyungs and the others help me a lot, i mean with my korean and that." I nodded. "Oh yeah, you're living with Hyuck and the rest 15 guys." He nodded. "I think one more hyung will come to our house. Everybody else knows him but as I came like five months ago I don't see him cuz he comes over when I'm at school or somewhere else." I pouted. "Ho-" i was cut off by the bell.

"We'll talk some other time." Sicheng said and run out of the class. I sighed and walked to my locker and got my cake. Then I walked towards Yeri's class but it was empty. I took my phone to call her but I saw that i have a message from her.

Yeri👶💕
I'm going to get my lunch with Hyuck
Ttyl, ly

Me
Kay, ly<3

I gasped, she's leaving me because of a boy. It's starting. I pouted and thought what the fuck should I do because I got one more class and I gotta eat my cake because I'm a hungry bitch. But i feel so awkward sitting alone in the cafeteria, kids these days are very judging. I sighed and got the courage to go sit alone in the cafeteria.

I walked towards our table and put my cake on the table when I heard someone yell my name. "Jiyeon!" I looked around and saw Sicheng waving at me to come. "Come sit with us!" Oh mY gOd, SiChEnG I loVE YoU. I took my stuff and walked towards their table.

Woah, this a nest full of good looking guys wth. NeWaYs I sat next to sicheng and took my cake out. I took a bite of it and biTCh ThIs shIt is AmAZinGgG. NeWaYs, the table was full of guys, there were 8 guys and I was dying. One of them smiled. "WE SHOULD INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!" BiTcH He'S LoUd. "Lucas, keep it down a bit." One of the guys said and the Lucas guy just laughed.

"Who's going first?" The same guy who quieted Lucas down said. "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵒ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ." The guy said and I uwued so hard. "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵏⁱᵐ ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵘᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ." He said and smiled. OH biTcH mY uWuS, ThEY ArE GoNe!! CalL ThE pOlIcE, HE stOle My UwUs!! The guy that quieted Lucas down then raised his hand and spoke up. "I'm Mark Lee and I'm the Canadian swag guy." He did a cool pose. Bitch if I had that picture I would make a meme.

Then the loud ass Lucas raised his hand. "I'M WONG YUKHEI, I'M FROM CHINA." I looked at him. "And you're loud, my head hurts." I said and held my head, all of them laughed. "I'm nOT lOuD itS JusT THe waY I SpEaK." He deffended himself but I shook my head. "I'm Lee Jeno and they say that I'm jamless, I also got an eye smile." He smiled and I uWUEd. "So you're something like Jimin? You've got no jam."

Mark and Lucas started dying and I died with them, the rest just wanted us to disappear. "I'm Na Jaemin aka Nana." He did a v sign next to his eye and smiled. "Oh YoU ARe naNa." Lucas screamed and pointed at Jaemin. Everyone excpet me started dying and I just stood there like 🤷‍♀️. NeWaYs a cute guy then raised his hand and spoke up. "I'm Hwang Injoon but you can call me Renjun, I'm also from China." He said and I stood there like, whAtS WiTH AlL thEsE fOrEiGN PeoPle In thIs GroUp?!?

After Renjun, Jaehyun raised his hand and I died because of his visuals. Damn, this is the reason why I'm ugly, God gave all my visuals to him. "I'm Jung Jaehyun, I'm the Cupid of this group." He winked and bitch my heart stopped for a minute. "I'm Dong Sicheng, I'm from china and my friends call me winwin cuz I winwin everyone's heart." He smiled and everybody held their chest. Bitch same.

NeWaYs, I ate my cake and threw the empty package into the trash and came back. "I'm Kang Jiyeon and your friend stole my friend so imma steal yall from him." I laughed and looked at the watch. "Shit, I gotta go. See you guys around." I said and run towards my next class which was English.

The professor was already here so after I left my bag on my desk I took my essay and gave it to her. "Oh, you're the first to give it to me. I was going to talk about the essay in the class today but since you gave it already you may leave." I bowed and thanked her, then I took my bag and walked towards my home.

On the way I saw Yeri and Donghyuck sitting in a park and eating ice cream. BiTcH shouldn't they already be in their class?? Yeri looked at me but when she saw me she turned her head the other way and told something to Donghyuck. I gasped and pouted. Well Jiyeon, that's how life is. You get ignored by the people you care about the most. I sighed and continued walking home.

I changed my clothes and plopped onto my couch. After like 2 seconds of thinking what to do i took my phone and went on Instagram. I've got a new notification.

ty.track started following you.

I looked at the profile but it was on private, I sent a follow request and went to see a message I've got.

ty.track
Hey Jiyeon

ty.track
Its me Taeyong, from the library and cafe:)

jiye.off
Hey Taeyong, whaddup

ty.track
nm, im just spying my cousin and his new girlfriend in the park

jiye.off
Lmao me

ty.track
Lmao

ty.track
They decided to skip classes today and I'm absolutely against that

jiye.off
my friend ditched me bc of a boy, i am: disapointed but not surprised

ty.track
sigh

ty.track
my cousin ditched me alot of times, i thot he loved me but i guess i was wrong:(

jiye.off
same brother, same

jiye.off
nEwaYs, imma go make something to eat and write a page or five of that essay

ty.track
kay, ttyl^^

jiye.off
yeh, bye

After I locked my phone and left it on the table, I went to see what the fucc I can cook. I opened my fridge and it was: very empty. I sighed, grabbed my phone and wallet and walked towards the shop down the street.

"Hello." A cashier greeted me and I greeted back. I walked towards the frozen pizzas and took ten of them cuz you never know when you'll be locked in your home and not be able to go get smt to eat. I walked towards the cashier and handed him the pizzas. "oh wait." i said and walked towards the drinks section. i got six liters of sprite and handed them to the cashier too.

"That will be..." He started counting. "...₩16800." he said in english and i giggled. "it's 16800." i said in korean and gave him the money. "thank you. i'm still strugling with korean." he said and i nodded. "it's okay, i'm korean and i mostly forget how to say many stuff so it's cool if you're foreign." he smiled and i felt the tension get lower.

"where are you from?" i asked while i packed my stuff. "i'm thai." he said and i wowed. "i'm actually amazed by how many foreigners come here to study or accomplish their dream to be an idol." i took my stuff. "bye, uh-" he cut me off. "it's ten." he smiled. "bye ten, it was nice talking with you." i said and left the store.

i came home and baked one of the pizzas. i ate the pizza as i wrote my essay for korean class.

_______________________________________________

i lied in my bed struggling to fall asleep. after half an hour i groaned and took my phone. i decided to text hyuck.

Me
oi hyuck, are you up?
seen 1:27 am

Well great. I sighed and looked through my insta feed. I saw a picture that jiyeon posted and thought if she's awake.

ty.track
hey jiyeon, u up?

jiye.off
yea, just finished my korean essay

jiye.off
i thot imma write only like 5 pages or lil bit more but nah my ass had to stay up till 1 am and finish the essay

jiye.off
i do my homework when I'm stressed

ty.track
wow, y r u stressed tho?

jiye.off
i have a fear of being alone(i forgot its name, dont come at me) and after Yeri started going out with hyuck we havent talked that much and like my anxiety is being a bitch so my stress level is getting higher and my essays are getting done

ty.track
wait, you said yeri and hyuck?

jiye.off
yeh, y?

ty.track
oh yea, i remember you going with yeri

jiye.off
wut, im confused

ty.track
at the library when we met, you left the library with yeri

jiye.off
oh yeh

jiye.off
WaIT, YoU wEre tHat guY WiTH hYukC?

jiye.off
hyuck* god damn it

ty.track
lmao yes

jiye.off
i should go to sleep now, night taeyong^^

ty.track
night jiyeon

_______________________________________________

I left my phone on the night stand next to my bed and a tear slipped down my cheek. "you know that this is your fault." i looked at the dark sky and continued crying.

after an hour i whipped my eyes and cheeks. "I'm sorry mom." i sighed and closed my eyes.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

108K 3.9K 55
๐Ÿงจ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐Ÿงจ mafia au! REUPLOADING!!!
41.9K 1.2K 21
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ผŽ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ผŽ...
68.9K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
942K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...