Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 6

1.6K 34 2
By LyndaDover

(Jerry Dandridge's Truck Song: Bon Jovi-Livin On A Prayer)

Raven's POV

We finally made it back home after parking in front of the garage, turning off the car, taking the keys out of the ignition, and getting out of the car with my keys and backpack. Charley went ahead to the house having a hissy fit and didn't speak a word. "Not only is your brother a dick, but he also acts like a spoiled brat." Adrian verbalized.

"I can't disagree with that." I said. "Anyway, I should get going or else I'll end up dealing with family dramas too." Adrian said. "Are you sure you don't want to come in? There are still in n out burgers and fries left." I offer.

"Thank you! But no, thanks, I can't be late that long." Adrian said. "Okay, just be careful driving home." I said. "I always will and there's nothing to worry about." Adrian said, smiling and hugging me. I hugged him back and finished hugging him before he went to his car. "I'll text you when I get home in the meantime, be safe and don't do things I shouldn't do." He said "I'll be fine." I said before we waved goodbye, and he drove away.

After that, I went into the house to eat dinner real quick and headed upstairs to my room to get change before Jerry showed up. I change it into clothes I wear for riding the motorcycle and also for motorcycle races. I do motorcycle races for fun and it helps me to take the pain away even though it's speed and dangerous, but it doesn't stop me anyway. Then I switch to a different backpack to use for putting my wallet in and house keys after I finish putting clothes on. I came out of my room, went downstairs and headed to the garage, opened the door and took my motorcycle with 2 of my helmets to the front of the yard.

"Raven" mysterious voice calls out. Then I froze and freaking out if it was the same creature coming back. I didn't make a move or a sound until somebody put a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see who it is about to use self-defense.

"Raven" mysterious voice called out my name again, which turned out to be Jerry. "It's okay It's me. Jerry Dandridge, your neighbor." Jerry explained. "Oh, jeez. I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you." I said, laughing nervously.

"Actually, I'm the one who should be apologizing for sneaking behind you. It's rude of me to do that." Jerry said. "It's fine, just a lot of things on my mind." I said. "Family drama?" Jerry guessed. "You could say that." I shrugged, while he chuckles. "Sorry I'm late! I just finished business." Jerry apologized.

"No, it's okay. You're here just in time. I was going to get my car to the motorcycle in, and we can go to the place where I usually ridding to." I said about getting my keys. "That's great. But we can use my truck to save trouble putting it in your car." Jerry suggested. "Jerry, it's not a big deal, besides it is rude for me to put my motorcycle in your truck." I said.

"You're not being rude, it's fine. Plus, it's my idea for ride and mind. As well use my truck." Jerry still suggested. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes I am." He said. "Okay, you as well use your truck." I said. "I'm glad it settled." He said with a chuckle, then he got in his truck and drove it to my house and park. Then he got out of his truck and opened his trunk while I moved my motorcycle to the back of his truck. "Allow me." He offered after he picked up the motorcycle and put it in the trunk. I was surprised and impressed by how he can carry it so easily as if it's not heavy. But it's heavy. After he loaded it up, we went in his truck and put the seat belt on.

"Before we go, do you know where you usually go to?" He asked. "Yes I do. It's the old abandoned building next to the skateboard place." I replied. "Okay I know which one. It's half a mile away, which is not far." He said. "Yeah, that's the one. I must say you're better at knowing places well." I said after he chuckled.

"Thanks, I drove around after I finished work to take a look around and see what it was all about." He said with a smirk. "Does your mom know about us going for the ride?" He asked. "Yeah, she knew before I left. And there's no need to bother asking." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because she's watching." I said, pointing at the window.

Then he looked at the window from my mom, staring at us to see the show. I look at the window, giving her "Is it really necessary" to stare when he is still in shock by my mom being a creeper. My mom finally realized she got caught and ended up waving at us, and we waved back with an awkward face after that. He started his truck and drove away, heading to the abandoned building. "I'm sorry about my mom staring." I apologized softly from embarrassment. "It's okay. She's just worried about you. I would be too if I have a daughter hanging out with a new neighbor who is also a stranger." He said, smiling. "That yes, but also a neighborly watch dog." I said after he laughed.

"So Raven you listen to Ozzy Osbourne music?" He asked. "Yes I do, and other rock bands too." I said. "Me too, Bon Jovi is one of my favorite bands." He said. "Really? Bon Jovi is my favorite band too." I said in an excitement while we chuckled at the same time. Then he put music on from his truck till it started to play. "Is that Bon Jovi?" I asked. "Yep it is." He replied, smiling. "Oh my God living on the prayer is my favorite song." I shrieked of excitement. 🎵 Tommy used to work on the docks union's been strike, He's down on his luck, it's tough oh so tough. I started singing. 🎵 Gina works the diner all day, working for her men she brings home her pay for love, pooh for love.🎵 He singing back smile. 🎵 She says we've got to hold on, to what we've got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not, we've got each other and that's a lot for love, we'll give it a shot.🎵 We sang together. 🎵 (Wo-oo) we're half way there (Wo-oo) livin' on a prayer. I sang. 🎵Take my hand we'll make it I swear (Wo-oo) livin' on a prayer.🎵 He sang and we stop singing started laugh for excitement. "Now that's what I call karaoke in a truck or car." I giggled. "I agree with that." He chuckled, and we finally stopped laughing while we took our breath. We finally showed up at the abandoned building. He found a place to park. We took the seat belt off and got out of the truck, heading to the trunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
59.7K 1.2K 48
COMPLETED Meet Melissa Rivera. A 25 year old woman with a doctor's degree. She moves to Forks to start a new life in a new state. She works as Carlis...
13.7K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...