๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘บ.

By petertingls

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’. ( โ” thor odinson. ) โ back to the stars. perhaps i'll find you there. โž โ˜† stand alone โ˜† thor... More

๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ.
๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐ข: ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐ข. THE RUNAWAY

๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜

832 18 9
By petertingls

" WHY ELSE LOVE IF NOT TO FEEL
STARS EXPLODING IN OUR VEINS. "

—— butterflies rising

     KORE XENOS REALIZED HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE WAS A LIE. After the death of her father, King Theseus Xenos, everything had slowly started to reveal itself to her. Her mother, for one, had shown her true colors just a mere few hours after her father's death, unraveling everything that he had built not only for his family, but for his kingdom as well.

     In a snap of her mother's fingers, the kingdom of Valenie had fallen, destroying everything her father had worked so hard to build. Within a matter of a few days, her sister, Jaya, had disappeared, sent off to a faraway galaxy to marry a hotheaded prince who she had never once met in her entire life, and it was only a matter of days before her mother did the same to Kore.

     So she ran away. She ran away from Valenie, from the guards that chased her down the corridors of a place she used to call home, and from her mother. Kore was never one to runaway from her problems, but escaping her home planet seemed like a better option than becoming her mother's prisoner.

     Her name is Kore Xenos, and no matter how much she loved her mother, she would not bend to her will.

KORIAND'R XENOS
——— ariana grande

THOR ODINSON
—— chris hemsworth

FEATURING

leonardo dicaprio . . . theseus xenos
diane lane . . . . . . . . . cynthia xenos
danielle campbell . . . . .  jaya xenos
adam driver . . . . . . . . kylo organa
mcu cast . . . . . . .. respective selves

disclaimer . . . I do not own Thor or any other movie mentioned from the Marvel Franchise in any way, shape, or form. I only own my character, Kore Xenos, along with the other characters and their plot in the story. Everything else belongs to their respective owner.

warnings . . . violence, death, alcohol, blood and gore, sexual content and mentions of depression & mental illness.

note . . . hi ! Welcome to another book that will never get updated but i still chose to publish it. Someone plz stop me lmaooo. I'm gonna publish a plotshop and just give away all of my ideas because I never update anything. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy space princess! My character, Kore Xenos, is inspired by Star Fire from DC Comics, Jean Grey from x-men the dark phoenix & also sailor moon. so that's mostly where the whole idea came from. Enjoy !!!

also . . . this book is dedicated to JUPlTERSTARK
💞 thank u for supporting me & this book it really means a lot ! ily <3

⋅ ⋆☽⋆ ⋅

EST.       FEBRUARY 15, 2019
PUBL.      OCTOBER 09, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
929K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...