𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒.

By jooniehunnie

❝i'm dangerous.❞ ❝well, hi dangerous. i'm violet.❞ a story where violet manson is hired as a model for the sh... More

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒™
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟐
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟑
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟒
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟓
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟔
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟕
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟖
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟗
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟎
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟐
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟑
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟒
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟓
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟔
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟕
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟖
𝐈𝐌𝐆. 𝟏𝟗
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟐𝟎
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟐𝟏
𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟏

2.7K 94 104
By jooniehunnie

— 📷 —

IMG.01 - SILHOUETTE

VIOLET CONTINUED TO sprint up the coiling stairway that led into the coffee and cream building. the parisian sun's light melting across the landscape of apartment buildings and ivy masked cafes, all painted from the same palette of fair ivory.

the spring air carrying the faint touch of burning nicotine and the early morning's pastries' golden, luscious aroma that acted like a siren's call to the boulangeries.

pausing her buoyant movements just for a moment as she allowed her eyes to dissolve in the landscape of paris. its elegant arrangement of their modern architecture that encircled the preserved reminders of the classical france making her almost ignorant to the memory that she wasn't solemn there.

harsh, fatigued breaths loitered up the ebon metal staircase, chaperoned by dense steps. already recognising it as her confidante, kim taehyung.

"come on you slow snail! we don't have all day!" tweeted the young brunette. tipping over the edge of the mellow railing, being greeted by his shyly perspired skin a spiral or two down from her. her jubilant words drawing a soft sigh from the sandy-blonde who clearly didn't share her elation.

skipping up the remainder of the steps, she found herself facing the dark oak doorway. unearthing her guilty addiction of reading the studio's name over and over again.

ARES PHOTOGRAPHIE

"violet, have you not been listening to anything I've been saying?" enquired the man as he took his last strides to meet with the kinetic woman. bewildered at how insoluble her smile had become since he had informed her of the news that clement evening in bistro des augustins.

announcing how jungkook had chosen her to be his new model for the spring and summer.

he had never seen her so happy before.

she turned from the golden framed words on the door, a smile already begging to be ornamented on her light rosé lips. "of course i have! i'm just excited to be here. aren't you? well—you are his assistant, so you're here every day." the timid lace of words continued to flood from her lips. taehyung seeing the coating of distress behind the tier of animation.

"look violet, i know you've been excited about this for a long time, but... i mean are you sure you want to work here? even if it is just for a couple of months, can't you just-just reconsider?" the man stressed to her, only seeming to draw her portrait into one that stared at him with a slanted head and a quizzical look.

"reconsider? tae, what on earth are you talking about? jungkook is one of the most respected photographers in paris. i can really be discovered with him. i thought you, out of all people, would understand that." she spoke back, despite the bitter taste on her tongue, she still kept the effervescent façade on show. "yeah, yeah, i understand that, violet. i really do it's just—." his words became twisted with hesitancy.

"it's just what?" violet questioned.

he sighed. "it's just that as much as i love him like a brother."

"i don't trust him."

the unfamiliar creak of the studio's door prevented a single sceptical word from leaving her as the duet pivoted to find the man himself standing there.

dusk cotton embraced his blanched neck in the design of a turtle neck, accompanied by anemic beryl jeans. hair of sombre falling over onto the canvas of his portrait like soft velvet. ensnaring the radiance of the morning sun. making the brunette ponder, with all of his ethereal lineaments illuminated, why exactly did the man hide behind the camera when he was clearly designed to be displayed in the frame?

"are you two going to come in, or are you going to stand outside and chatter all day?" sneered the man as his breath was swiftly exiled from his lips. his figure receding into the scene that lingered behind before an answer could be attempted to be spoken.

he's just being professional.

he is one after all.

she sighed, neglecting the antagonistic imprint the man had left as she cruised further into the studio. walls decorated by a palette of raven blacks and smoke-like greys as the golden puddles of light that flooded the city were left isolated from the room. a curtain of a sunset's stolen blush already posed in front of the camera's lens as a transparent light illuminated the softly clouded material.

taehyung left to shadow her steps, watching her starve the distance between her and jungkook. unable to say or do anything about it.

"so, what exactly am i wearing for this shoot?" violet asked, her fingers slithering behind her back to form an anxious knot. eyes filling with an expectant oil-like pigment as they gazed over at the man. "oh, right. here you go." voiced the man, his attention clearly held captive by another as he simply passed a companionless sun-hat into her palms.

she regarded the man, awaiting for some sort of garment to follow.

and yet nothing came. "umm... jungkook, aren't you going to give me an outfit?"

"you aren't wearing an outfit. this is a nude shoot." the man answered, not even sacrificing her a single, solemn glance.

her eyes dilated at his seemingly untainted words. cheeks instantly being freckled with a flush of light crimson. "did-did you just say n-nude?" she choked out, find herself being addressed by his nod. an absence of any anxious pigment filling his cheeks. his body presented in such a way as if this was ordinary to him. "yes? you're going behind the curtain so i won't be able to see anything, if that's what you're worrying about." reassured jungkook, allowing a wave of relief to wash down her body.

"oh r-right." a nervous chuckle fled her. promenading to behind the curtain, bidding farewell to the amber sundress that hugged her body.

"taehyung, would you mind going out and getting me some coffee? thanks." the words frail as they attempted to reach the older man observing the scene. taehyung expiring as he drove his hands into the cotton pockets of his tanned coat, abdicating from the scene and venturing back into the world.

deserting the woman who now found the sheet of rose-material the only piece conserving her dignity. locks of sun-kissed strands seamed inside the hold of the linen hat, the untamed strands left to fall as wisps. framing her face that was painted as a soft, defined shadow beyond the curtain.

"alright, let's start." jungkook spoke.

— 📷 —

laid on her front, violet found herself obedient to every decree jungkook spoke. alternating her legs as she continued to pose for the man that stood beyond the screen of material. wondering what exactly crossed the roads in his mind in those moments. "so... how long have you been doing photogra--" asked the girl, only to find her initial words intervened by jungkook's.

"could we refrain from talking, please? thank you." he grumbled, the jarring words ornamented by the squeals and clicks of the camera.

not wanting to lurk further into the hostile fragment of the photographer, she sutured her lips into silence, anticipating his next demand. "do you think you could lay on your back for me and try out some poses there?" observing the silhouette's timid nod, before she twisted over onto her back. quickly sketching out the postures in her mind, only to find a creaking door drawing her out of the shoot.

attempting to recognise the smooth, deep linen voice announce itself, only to be met with a vexation blemished feminine one.

"jungkook, we need to talk." spoke the woman who in violet's eyes could only be illustrated by her youthful speech. the temptation of peering beyond the screen tugging more and more at her curiosity. "lea, this can wait until later. i'm busy." replied the man, the coarse tone infecting his voice announced how his tether was quickly searing into nothing but ash.

"i don't care! you keep on telling me you'll talk to me later, but it's been over a week. i want to know why the hell you did it!" the roots of her french heritage creeping into her voice.

violet could almost feel the heat of rage radiating from the two bite and kiss her skin, forcing her to peer past the edge of the curtain and finally see the scene for what it was. strawberry hair meandered down her back, clashing with the pigment of her soft porcelain skin as it still found a way to gleam in the weak light of the studio. her feline-like eyes drawing with a salient glare against his skin. "i-i can just leav—" violet attempted to speak.

"no, violet. get back in position. we're not finished." dictated the man. voice threatening to crumble and fracture into a low growl as the girl scampered back to her position in the centre of the screen. sensing the foreign woman scoff at jungkook. "not treating her any better i see." lea belittled the other, seeming oblivious to how his chest rose and fell with wrath.

"lea. leave." he warned, his gritted teeth barely being masked anymore by his lips. "no. i'm not leaving until you give me an explanation to why the hell you thought you had the right to come to my apartment and do what you did! if you were anyone else, i would have had you in court by now paying for everything you did to me, but sadly, i'm slightly more sympathetic than that. i wouldn't be sending you to court, i would be sending you to an insane asylum because whether you admit it or not, jungkook, there's something seriously wrong with you. you're messed up in the head and that's the thing that's making you more of a monster than you already ar—"

her words torn by a glass-breaking screech.

followed by a shatter of glass and metal.

protrusive eyes resurfacing from the lake of petal-pink, encountering the debris of the sudden, violent ignition of sound. the woman titled as lea stood there solemn as a constant tremor explored every part of her chalk-pigmented body.

the corpse of the now fragmented camera located near the border of the wall and wooden flooring. an angle or two shy of where the woman stood.

jungkook had tried to throw the camera at her.

"leave or i'll throw something much worse than a camera. and this time, i won't miss." the threat left his mouth in a snarl, causing lea to scamper her way out of the muted studio.

his heavy, saturated breaths the only sound that dared to be heard as all violet could do was watch from her paralysed state.

why does it seem like this isn't the first time this has happened?

"violet." his voice suddenly emerged from the abyss of shrilling silence, causing her heart to clench at the fright that ran through her. "y-yes?" her words left in a cold shiver.

"let's redo the photo shoot and not tell anyone about this."

(A/N)

Hello everyone (⌒▽⌒)
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Ares
Sorry I have kept on publishing and un-publishing stories left and right but I'm finally happy with what I've written
In fact I'm really satisfied with it so I'm over the moon to be actually showing it
Sadly these "quality" of chapters take aGeS to write meaning publishing will be slow especially when I'm on holiday for 2 weeks at the end of this week
So hopefully it will be worth the wait (='∀`)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 109K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
343K 21.3K 34
The psychotic stalker; completely and irrevocably head over heels in love with the heartless murderer? It was a Cinderella story just like no other:...
871K 33.9K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
141K 5K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...