If You Invite Them In

By let-it-down

⚠️ minors DNI. Dark, mysterious.....possessive....Irresistible. More

The Scent
Meeting At Last
Laying Claim
Paul
The Scarf
Too Much
Gone
No Matter What
Phantom
Can't Stay Away Forever
The One
The Introduction
Settling In
Lessons In History
The Bath

A Lesson

2.2K 60 54
By let-it-down

I watch as his hands dance along the front of my blouse, the buttons popping open freely under his touch.

The air in the room grows thick with tension. The hairs along my arms standing tall.

"________....my gorgeous, sweet girl...."

His hands slide slowly up to grasp the roots of my hair gently.

"....._______, ________, ________...." he tilts my head to the side, bending down so his lips brush against the exposed skin.

"You need to be careful...there are lots of...bad guys out there....bad vampires that you won't even know are vampires until it's far too late....they'll have their filthy teeth sunk into this pretty little neck, draining you of your life..."

Be buries his face against my collarbone, whispering something I can't quite make out.

Taking what rightfully belongs to me.

He leans back, his towering height even more intimidating with the words leaving his plump lips.

"Paul is, for the most part, a good one. He won't kill you..but he does tend to be a 'Mr Steal Your Girl' when he sees a particularly beautiful woman.....and that goes double for you...no one can resist the way you smell....you're like a beacon....they can pick you out easily. Skillfully. But since you wouldn't be their One, they would drain you dry. No second thoughts. You'd be gone in a matter of minutes. Struggling, weakening in their unbreakable grasp. What makes you alive being taken from you by some stranger....by someone that doesn't care for you or your well being...they'll take every. Single. Drop. Without a second thought."

He stares deep into my eyes. His burning deep within me.

I jump when a sudden crack of thunder  splits the heavy silence between us.

George chuckles lowly, his fingers toying with my hair.

"But you don't have to worry about me, love.....I'm not a bad guy."

My heart beats painfully against my ribs. My blood rushes through my veins, anxiety pulsing along with it.

I open my mouth, but words can't escape the bubble in my throat.

George traces his thumb along my lower lip. "I could end you....but I wont. I couldn't. You're much too gorgeous....too sweet...so....delicious...."

He tilts my head further to the side, lips traveling down my neck until they reach the curve of my shoulder.

He nips gently, his hands sliding down to grip my wrists.

I sigh as he nips harder, his talented mouth working against my quickly heating skin.

He holds my wrists roughly to the door, the minutes seeming like mere seconds as he leaves love bites across the expanse of my exposed throat.

I gasp when his fangs prick into my pulse point. He laps up small streams of blood as he presses closer.

Heat flares through my entire body when I feel his need pressing into my hip.

The rain beats violent against the house, the window panes shaking under the force.

I can't help my knees shaking. I know exactly what this man is like in bed, and it is incredible.

"I need to have you again...and judging by the sound of your heart...you need me just as badly...."

I feel the heat burning my cheeks as a blush paints them.

He takes a step back, pulling me with. "....take me to your room, ______...."

I let out a small whine, earning a chuckle from him.

He scoops me into his arms, tossing me over his shoulder. "That's alright, love...I know the way..."

He wastes no time in charging up the stairs and tossing me onto my bed.

Before I even realize what's happening George has my clothes off and discarded behind him.

The need for him is overpowering all sense. I need him badly. I haven't stopped thinking about him since I awoke this morning.

The love bites he adorned my neck with are a burning reminder of the erotic skill he possesses, making my ache for him more desperate.

He admires me for a moment before dropping his leather jacket at his feet.

"Get on your knees, ______.." he growls, yanking his plain t-shirt over his head.

I'm frozen for a moment, eyes locked on his lean muscle.

"Now." He growls again.

I bite my lip as I roll onto my trembling knees.

I feel very exposed in this position. Unable to see what he's doing, how he's looking at me....

I hear the unmistakable sound of him opening his belt, followed by his zipper going down.

Time seems to go in slow motion as I hear his leather hit the floor.

The bed dips slightly as he climbs behind me. His very ready member swiping against my folds as he holds onto my hips.

"Look at you....bearing yourself to me....ready to take each and every inch I have to offer.....already so wet with desire....all for me."

He enters without warning, pushing a harsh grunt from my lips.

Fuck....he's so big....so...fucking...big....

"...and the way you just..." he snaps his hips into mine roughly a few times, "...take it all....so...fucking...sexy..."

The coolness of his skin mixed with the pulsing heat of mine feels beyond incredible.

All I can do I moan in response, wiggling impatiently for him to continue on.

He nips my shoulder using fang, making me whine when he drags his tongue across the wound.

"Such an impatient thing...." he mutters, his grip on my hips becoming painfully tight.

He finally begins to move, sliding out, then inching painfully slowly back in.

He has perfect control. As I, on the other hand, begin to tremble under his tortuous ministrations.

"Better brace yourself, darling..." he warns, lust thick in his voice.

He gives me no time to brace myself as he begins to violently thrust into me.

My shaking arms collapse under his strength, leaving me vulnerable to him.

He somehow picks up speed, my headboard smashing into the wall, competing with the thunderous roars from Mother Nature.

I'm...not...gonna..last...

My moans are pitiful and small. I can hardly breathe when he pushes back into me.

"Fuck.....fuuuuuck....so god damn good...." he slaps my ass harshly, making me gasp and moan his name.

"So bloody tight....I can barely hold on...I...need to see you...you're close....I want to see you when you come undone.....see that pretty little face twist in pleasure....."

Suddenly I'm empty. Frustratingly, completely empty. But that doesn't last long.

George flips me into my back and enters me once again.

We both groan as our hips meet, his eyes burning into mine.

Without any effort he finds my G-Spot, grinding his generous length into it as he digs his fingers into my thighs, pushing them further open.

He moans my name harshly as I begin to tighten from intense pleasure.

I..can't...hold on....

My back arches from the mattress as my orgasm violently explodes from within.

"..that's it....love....cum for me....all over me....show me who you belong to....." George praises with gritted teeth.

The way he sounds...so erotic...so beautiful...makes my orgasm that much better.

I dig my nails into his biceps as my walls pull his orgasm from him swiftly, his seed shooting deep into me as he breathily grunts my name.

He pushes me back to the mattress forcefully, taking my hair away from my slick body.

He keeps thrusting as he sinks his fangs into me, making me cry out breathlessly from the combined pleasure.

After drinking his fill he slowly retracts his fangs, still lingering in me below.

"...________...." he breathes, pressing a soothing kiss to my painted throat.

I run a hand through his quiff, "...Geo....."

"Let's have a bath, love....you're a mess..." he says with a beautiful crooked smile.

*************

Hi! I'm still alive!
I am so busy it's not even funny. But I NEEDED some vampire Geo. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 106 25
𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟮, 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵...
25.3K 1K 36
"I love you Rebecca. I want spend my whole life with you." George found his voice that felt like a roar from within. "I love you too George," Rebecca...
19.8K 410 13
Y/n is John Lennon's younger sister, who's starting to develop a small crush on her best friend George Harrison, who also happens to be one of John's...