Little Mix Gifs Imagines

bravesalycia द्वारा

Title says it all अधिक

01; Perrie
02; Jade
03; Jesy
04; Leigh Anne
05; Perrie
06; Lerrie
07; Pesy
08; Jade
09; Leigh Anne
010; Perrie
011; Jesy
012; Jade
013; Perrie Edwards
014; Little Mix
015; Little Mix
016; Leigh Anne

017; Jesy Nelson

1.1K 38 0
bravesalycia द्वारा

Imagine Being Jesy's best friend and the interviewer bringing you up on a interview with the girls.

"I know you girls love to party! right?" They all yelled.

"Yessss! we love parties!" Jade said with her geordie accent.

"Specially with our best friends!"

"Speaking of best friends, i lately have been watching Jesy with a special girl, who is it?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh my lady!!!! yesss Y/N, my best friend ever, she's an amazing friend" Jesy spoke.

"She's so fucking funny!!!" Perrie spoke.

"She's such a lesbian but the sexiest lesbian you'll meet" Jesy said dead serious.

"I would date her!" Jade replied.

"No, you won't bitch" Jesy said.

"Ohhh so you're an overprotective friend, aren't you?"

"Yes! and if you ever go near hear i'll beat your ass!" She said everyone laughed.

"Let's pick one card and see who would date Y/N, shall we?"

"Oh this gonna be fun!" Leigh anne said clapping hands and getting ready.

"I'll get it cuz it's my best friend"

"Nooooo that's not fair at all!! of course you will be lucky enough to pick yourself!" Perrie whined.

"Easy ladies, there's Y/N for all of you all i'm pretty sure of that!" The interviewer said.

"No, now let's pick! who's the lucky one????" Jesy said.

(yeeeeeah pls imagine that's a card and not a case)

"ITS MEEEE! see??? i'm lucky" Jesy said smiling and showing her name to everyone. "If i wasn't with my boyfriend i would date her she's hot and my best friend"

"Stop eating in front of the ones who doesn't have a lesbian hottie" Jade said.

"Jealous!!!!" Leigh anne said.

_________

i'm back here too🥵 i haven't gotten many little mix gifs to make up a story so that's why but i'm trying hard.

sorry if it isn't good😔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
409K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...