His Baby | Teen Wolf

By walkingtumblrposts

He was his baby, till they got stuck in a pentagon. BOOK ONE IN THE [HIS] SERIES //#1 in lbgtq \\ // #7 in is... More

[ SEASON TWO CAST ]
E P I G R A P H
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
[Season 3 Cast]
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
An Overdue Update

14.

4.1K 119 39
By walkingtumblrposts

[ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N ]
- T O F I G H T A N A L P H A -

It was late at night when Scott McCall knocked on the door that belonged to the Dubois. It was a frantic knock, which Cadmus had assumed meant something was really wrong. The door was opened with urgency and Scott had a determined look on his face.

"Scott, is everything okay?"

Scott looks Cadmus before coming inside. Cadmus shuts the door and leads him to the couch where Miriam lays. The tv was paused but it was obvious that the two were jaguars were watching Footloose.

"Derek and Peter set up a plan to go after the Alpha pack," Scott explains. "We strike tomorrow, and I was hoping we could use your help."

"Wait, there's a pack of alphas?" Miriam asks, sitting up.

"I'll fill you in later," Cadmus says. "We'll help."

"I thought we weren't going to be apart of this?" Miriam says, looking at Cadmus who was doused in rage.

"They killed my friend, Mir. I'm going to kill every last one of them."

"We're not killing them, we're going to do this to stop anyone else from dying," Scott grabs Cadmus' hands. "Will you help me stop our friends from dying?"

Cadmus sighs and nods, "I will, but I want Erica's body to give a proper burial."

That next night, Scott and Isaac made their way to the area, Cadmus on the other side of Scott. The building looked old, and not what Cadmus was expecting for an Alpha of all Alphas.

"You didn't come alone," Deucalion mentions, holding his walking stick.

"Yeah. This is Isaac and Cadmus," Scott introduces.

"I'm not talking about Isaac and Cadmus," he says.

Scott turns and sees Derek coming out of the shadows. Derek was going to screw up the plan, and get more people killed. Behind him, Cadmus could make out Boyd and Cora in the shadows. More people were now going to die, because Derek wouldn't let Scott negotiate with Deucalion.

"You knew I would do this," Scott says to Derek, realizing the plan went beyond what he knew.

"Derek, people will die if you do this," Cadmus says. "Don't."

"If someone else dies -" Scott gets cut off by Derek.

"Him. Just him."

"Just me?" Deucalion asks. "Now, how does a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?"

Kali, an alpha with long nails, slides down a concrete wall. Up the stairs behind the three teen's came a wolfed out Ennis. On the floor above, Ethan and Aiden looks down at them, ready to morph into their large Alpha.

Derek took the first chance, going for Deucalion, but Kali jumps and attacks Derek. This causes the fight to start. Derek fights Kali, as the twins morph behind the three teens. Boyd and Ennis start fighting, and Isaac tries to take on the twins. Scott helps Isaac fight the twins as Cora takes on Ennis as well.

They were losing, Cadmus could tell. Now was the time to strike, to kill Deucalion. You cut off the head of the snake and the body dies. Cadmus lets out a whistle, signalling Miriam to strike. She leaps from above, as Cadmus strikes from behind. Miriam was easily taken out by Deucalion who threw her to the floor, and Cadmus pounces. He turns and punctures his claws into Cadmus' stomach.

His fingers twist in the Jaguar's stomach, causing Cadmus to let out a howl of pain. His eyes go from green to brown, and his blue skin fades back to normal. Slowly, blood pours out of Cadmus' mouth, dripping down his shirt. He drops Cadmus who slides down the stairs next to Boyd. Ennis held Isaac and Scott up, in front of Derek.

"Do it, Derek," Deucalion says. "Kill one of them and the others can go free."

Kali was taunting Derek, hoping to get a rise out of him. This could get an answer, one they're hoping for.

"What will it be?" Kali asks. "Pack or family?"

She puts more pressure on Cora's throat, who whimpers in response. Derek looks fearful, not wanting to choose. Arrows fly and eyes were blinded by the lights from the arrows. Allison was saving them, when they needed help. She was saving her friends, if she wasn't here they all would've died.

"Cover your eyes!" Deucalion yells.

As the alphas take the time to recover, Scott attacks Ennis, who fights back. For a minute, Scott's eyes turn red, unnoticed by everyone except Allison. Derek takes the turn to fight Ennis, pushing the Alpha away from everyone. Miriam and Isaac help Cadmus up, and they follow where Boyd and Cora were hiding.

"I have to help them," Isaac says to Cadmus.

"Go, I'll be alright," Cadmus tells him.

Isaac smiles for the moment and runs to Scott. Derek and Ennis we're fighting by edge, when Scott scratched Ennis' leg. The alpha lost balance and went down off the edge, pulling Derek with him. Isaac grabs Scott and pulls him away from the edge, to stop him from going over himself.

Derek was dead.

Cadmus sits on the bus, behind Isaac and Boyd. The other night still haunts Cadmus' mind, Derek was dead and everyone else could've died. There was so much blood on everyone's hands even his own. Now Derek is dead, and his pack is defenseless. Cadmus holds his stomach where the claws once were. It was still in pain, because he wasn't letting go of what happened. Unlike Scott, his wound actually healed.

Cadmus was slowly falling asleep, but he caught himself and woke back up. His eyes were on Isaac and Boyd. Boyd was slowly turning, wanting to attack Ethan for what happened.

"Boyd?" Isaac calls out quietly, trying to distract the wolf.

"Boyd stop," Cadmus says.

Cadmus leans forward and rests his hand on Boyd's shoulder. Scott notices and makes his way to the group, grabbing Boyd's hand harshly.

"Let go," Boyd growls lowly.

"You got a plan? Tell me your brilliant plan and I'll let go," Scott says. "What are you gonna do? Kill him, right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?"

"I don't care," Cadmus could hear the pain in Boyd's voice.

Boyd lost too much, he made friends, and he lost two. He only had Isaac and Cadmus left, and he was going to protect them at all costs. Even if it meant exposing themselves to be the impossible.

"Scott?" Cadmus calls, pointing out the wound.

"Whoa, you're still hurt," Isaac says and Boyd looks at the wound.

"I'm fine," Scott reassures them. "Give me a chance to figure something out, something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying."

"Okay," Boyd sounds defeated.

After Jared threw up, everyone ran off the bus at the rest stop. Boyd and Isaac watch as Allison, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott all go into the bathroom. The wound was getting to Scott, and Cadmus was going to check on them.

"Yes, it's all in his head," Cadmus confirms when he enters.

"What do you mean?"

"He's grieving, he blames himself for Derek's death." Cadmus deadpans.

After being told what was happening with Scott, Isaac went haywire. As Ethan was talking to Danny, Isaac goes up and punches him. Stiles rushes to find the others as Boyd watches. They were finally getting payback for Derek and Erica. Danny and coach try to get Isaac away but fail. Cadmus stands in between Isaac and Ethan.

"Stop Isaac," he pleads.

"Yeah, listen to your boyfriend," Ethan mutters.

Isaac grabs Cadmus and pushes him to Boyd, who catches him easily. He continues beating Ethan until Scott comes and shouts.

"Isaac!"

Isaac stops punching him and looks at Scott with fear, just like that night in the jail cell with Derek. Almost as if Scott...

"Let's go," Cadmus mumbles as he leads the two back on the bus.

This was going to be a long trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
1.2M 30.1K 55
{Complete} Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night-stand? Well, that's just catas...
203K 6.3K 37
Β» season 2 - book 1 of the magnolia series 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘒𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 "𝘯π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡," 𝘣𝘢𝘡 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴...