Unsustainable [VKOOK]

By HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. More

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)

Peaches and cream (Sequel)

5.9K 174 16
By HanMinGi_7

"I've put on some weight lately." Jimin pouts as he looks at himself in the mirror, Hoseok immediately bending over to kiss the small bump that recently appeared on his boyfriend's stomach.

"I think it's cute." He retorts, drying his wet hair with a towel after the shower they took together. Jimin doesn't look very convinced though, poking at the bump lightly with a look of disapproval.

"It's been a while I haven't worked out or went for a run... But it's kinda boring, I don't want to do it anymore." Hoseok embraces his body from behind, leaving a small kiss on the crook of his nape.

"You should try something else, don't you think? You're quite flexible, you could try yoga and see if you like it." Jimin raises his eyebrows, as he had never really considered that before.

"You know what? That's not a bad idea."

"Did I ever have a bad idea?" Hoseok teases with a smirk, and Jimin decides to retaliate.

"That time you agreed to take care of your colleague's puppy while he was abroad and it ended up peeing all over the couch? Or maybe you want to talk about that time you suggested doing the scariest ride in the park and ended up bawling your eyes out? Oh, and let's not forget-"

"Fine, fine, I might have bad ones sometimes." Jimin grins, turning around in Hoseok's embrace to peck his lips.

"But this one can't go wrong, right?"

"That would be a surprise."

-

Jimin ends up taking yoga lessons in a club, loving the teacher and spending the first few months going there three times a week. He becomes more fit and says goodbye to the small bump on his stomach, but he also becomes more flexible, which is something Hoseok certainly loves a lot, especially when they're in bed. However, at one point, Jimin starts having less motivation, grumbling a little whenever he has to go.

"It's not that I don't like it there," He explains as Hoseok is lying on the couch with his head on Jimin's thighs, the man absentmindedly brushing his hair, "It's just that I can never really concentrate. I need some silence to focus, and there's always another student who coughs or asks something to the teacher. I think I might as well stop and do it on my own in here." Jimin loves the apartment they moved in together a while ago, he appreciates the quietness that surrounds it, and he tells himself it would be a perfect place to relax and practice on his own.

"That's a good idea..." Hoseok mumbles, starting to fall asleep thanks to Jimin's ministrations. The man stops talking with a fond smile, watching as his boyfriend falls asleep in his lap with a sleepy pout on his lips.

The next day, Jimin carries his yoga mat to the living room, the only place in the flat where he has enough room to practice – Hoseok insisted on buying a king-sized bed, which means there's not much space left in their bedroom.

Hoseok is reading on the couch, glancing at Jimin from time to time as this one is getting ready for practice.

"Do I have to leave?" He asks, but Jimin shakes his head with a smile as he puts his yoga pants on.

"No, you can stay, don't worry. It's not like you can be very noisy while reading a book." He chuckles, and Hoseok smiles back, but his gaze is suddenly attracted to the tightness of the yoga pants Jimin is wearing.

"You're... going to wear this for practice?"

"Uhm... Yeah? That's why they're called yoga pants." Jimin snickers, and Hoseok blushes as he realises the stupidity of his question. "Why?"

"No, nothing." Jimin's smirk widens, as if he knows exactly what is going through Hoseok's mind.

"If it's too distracting, you can go read in the bedroom." Shit, he knows exactly what's going through Hoseok's mind.

"Nah," Hoseok scoffs, rolling his eyes, "I'm a grown man, not a teenager with raging hormones. I won't bother you."

"Alright, then..." Jimin chuckles, not seeming very convinced. Hoseok goes back to reading his book with a fierce look, determined to let his boyfriend do his yoga practice in peace.

The first few minutes are just fine. Hoseok hears Jimin take deep breaths and shuffling on the mat, not sparing him a glance as he forces himself to focus on the story he's reading.

Until curiosity becomes too much and he can't help but take a look at Jimin.

He gulps heavily as he watches Jimin bend over, body forming a reversed V on the mat. His butt is exposed to Hoseok's eyes, the tightness of his pants hiding nothing to this view.

Without realising it, Hoseok puts his book down, his attention now entirely focused on his boyfriend. Jimin doesn't seem to notice, his eyes closed as he concentrates on keeping the pose while breathing deeply.

Hoseok feels ridiculous when he realises a bulge is growing in his pants at the sight, and for a second he thinks about going to the bedroom, but his dick is telling him to at least give it a shot. And Hoseok is way too weak to ignore what his dick tells him.

Jimin is now folding himself in half, jumping in surprise when he feels two hands on his hips.

"Hoseok, I swear to God..." He can't help but grin, having known all along that his boyfriend wouldn't be able to resist. And maybe, just maybe, he wasn't against the idea of turning his yoga session into something a bit more sinful. "I'm trying to connect with my inner me right now."

"And my dick is trying to connect with your inner you." Jimin bursts into a fit of laughter, unable to take the pose any longer. He lurches forward, supporting himself with his palms and involuntarily pressing his butt into Hoseok's crotch. "Shit, you're a spawn of the devil."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin smirks, dragging his butt over the clothed length that is hardening more and more under his assaults. Hoseok curses, hands tightening over his hips.

"I-If you want me to stop- I can go to the bedroom, if you want." The mischievous grin on Jimin's lips morphs into a fond smile, as he loves the fact Hoseok is so considerate. He perfectly knows his boyfriend would stop in a blink of an eye if Jimin told him he wanted to focus on his yoga session, but Jimin has no intention to do so.

"Actually," He starts while straightening his back until it's flushed against Hoseok's chest, a hand tangling in the man's brown locks, "I didn't really feel like practicing today anyway." Hoseok smiles and manages to seal their lips, Jimin eagerly responding to the kiss even if the angle is a bit awkward. He takes advantage of the fact his ass is still stuck to Hoseok's crotch to press into it, swallowing the soft moans of pleasure it triggers. He feels one of Hoseok's hands sneaking on his butt, making him smile in the kiss and whimper when Hoseok squeezes the supple flesh into his palm.

"It's been a while I haven't eaten you out." He murmurs as their noses brush, and a wanton whimper escapes Jimin's mouth.

"Please..."

"Bend over, Love."

Jimin has never gotten into position so quickly.

He drops on his knees, lowering the upper half of his body so that his butt is sticking in the air, his boyfriend groaning at the sight. Jimin's head drops forward when he feels Hoseok rubbing himself into the crease of his ass, but with his yoga pants still on, the friction isn't enough to satisfy him.

"Please, Hobi..." He begs again as Hoseok lifts his t-shirt and leaves a trail of kisses on the exposed skin of his back, a small sob leaving his mouth. Jimin has never been very patient, and it's even more obvious when he doesn't get what he wants in bed.

"Good things come to boys who wait." Hoseok grins, but he himself can't wait to eat Jimin out. He soon pushes his yoga pants down, chuckling when he realises Jimin isn't wearing any underwear.

"I should have known you'd plan something like this, you little demon."

"It was just in case, I swear..."

"You knew I wouldn't be able to resist you." Hoseok applies a kiss on his asscheek, rubbing gentle circles into the skin so that Jimin emits a broken moan. It's been a while they haven't done that, too caught up into work to do more than a quick blowjob or a hasty fuck before leaving for work. So now, Hoseok wants to take his time, and make Jimin relax so much he will melt into the mat.

He starts with slow jabs of his tongue on Jimin's rim, relishing the sounds this simple action triggers. His hands roam on Jimin's back and thighs as he starts to slowly lick the puckered skin, holding Jimin's hips in place when his boyfriend tries to push back on his tongue.

"Impatient boy... Let me do the work." He gently scolds him, Jimin's head falling onto the mat when he resumes his ministrations. The slow movements of his tongue drive Jimin crazy, and it doesn't take long before his thighs are trembling from pleasure, moans akin to sobs muffled into the mat.

"Baby, it's s-so good..." He whimpers, Hoseok humming in satisfaction.

Right when Jimin thinks he's going to die from frustration, Hoseok finally pushes his tongue inside of him, and he grabs his own hair to find some sort of support. The next minutes pass in a blur, spikes of pleasure making his back arch against Hoseok's hands. He begs Hoseok to go faster, but the man keeps his languid pace, and it all feels so intimate that it's suffocating.

"W-Wanna ride your face." Jimin manages to blurt out at some point, Hoseok groaning at the proposition. He immediately helps Jimin to get on his knees, applying a quick kiss on his lips before lying down. Jimin takes the time to remove his pants and t-shirt, not wanting any piece of fabric to get in the way of Hoseok's ministrations.

"Come here, pretty boy."

Jimin swears he sees stars dancing in his vision the moments he sinks down on Hoseok's tongue, and he's lucky Hoseok is holding him tight, because he's not sure he would manage to keep his balance otherwise. He bounces messily, driven by lust, and lets the fire consumes his body until it's all too much and Jimin knows he's going to explode.

However, Hoseok gently pushes his hand away when Jimin tries to touch himself, making him sob in frustration.

"P-Please, Hobi..."

"Shh... Focus on my tongue." Doing his best to swallow his protests, Jimin does as he's told, suddenly wondering if he could come just from the feeling of Hoseok's wet muscle inside of him.

"O-Oh..." His head falls back when he feels a digit pushing inside, immediately rubbing against his sweet spot while Hoseok's tongue keeps doing sinful things to his rim. The combination has him seizing up, and a new feeling spreads into his loins, coming from deep inside his body. "Hobi..." Said man thumbs at his waist with his free hand, silently encouraging him to let go.

Before he can even realise what's happening, Jimin's cock spills thick ribbons of white all over the floor, his mouth open on a silent moan as he comes completely untouched.

"Oof-" Hoseok winces when Jimin stumbles back and lands right on his neglected cock that is straining the fabric of his pants.

"S-Sorry..." Jimin slurs, feeling light-headed with pleasure as Hoseok gently rubs his waist to help him coming down to Earth.

"That was sexy as fuck." Hoseok murmurs, and Jimin makes an exhausted smile. He leans forwards, feeling sinful as he's naked while his boyfriend is still fully clothed. The kiss he applies on Hoseok's lips is gentle, a long sigh leaving his lips as Hoseok's hands on his back leave shivers in their wake. His own hand start to brush Hoseok's hair, but his boyfriend stops him by gently grabbing his wrist.

"You put cum in my hair earlier, you fucker." Jimin giggles softly hearing that, opening his eyes to see that, indeed, there are a few drops of white in the brown locks.

"It's full of nutrients, it might be good for your hair." He retorts as he removes them with his hand, Hoseok immediately protesting.

"Hey, don't smear it!"

"It's gone thanks to me."

"It's invisible but it's still there, idiot." Jimin shushes him with a kiss, Hoseok quickly forgetting about their bickering when Jimin rolls his hips, brushing right where he needs him the most.

"Wanna fuck me?" Jimin whispers, hearing his boyfriend curse softly so that a chuckle leaves his mouth.

"Aren't you oversensitive right now?"

"I can go for a second round." He reassures him, grinning when Hoseok nods eagerly as an answer to his previous question. "I'm gonna fetch some lube."

He comes back less than a minute later, finding his boyfriend lazily stroking himself, now fully naked.

"Keep touching yourself." He tells him as he straddles his hips, quickly coating two fingers in lube. He reaches behind him, the first finger going in easily as Hoseok already stretched him out before.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Hoseok murmurs while running his free hand over Jimin's inner thigh, Jimin sighing as his eyes flutter close. He quickly opens them again though, wanting to watch as Hoseok strokes himself, a bead of clear liquid already rolling down the slit.

Needless to say that Jimin makes quick work of prepping himself, eager to be filled with something bigger than his fingers. Once he's done, he lathers his boyfriend's cock in lube before slowly sinking down on it, Hoseok's eyes rolling to the back of his skull.

When he bottoms out, the two of them heave a loud sigh in unison, Jimin's shaft already coming back to life with the way the head of Hoseok's shaft is pressed against his sweet spot. The brown-haired male sits up to wrap his arms around Jimin, this one burying his head in the crook of his neck as he hugs him tightly. For once, they can take all the time they want, and Jimin is determined not to rush.

When he starts rolling his hips, he keeps a languid pace, still nuzzling into Hoseok's neck as this one applies a kiss in his hair. The feeling of being so close to Hoseok makes him muffle a whimper against the sweaty skin, his boyfriend's hands protectively tightening their hold around him. They don't utter their love for each other very often, but it's through this kind of gestures that Jimin knows Hoseok deeply cares about him.

His nails are digging into the skin of Hoseok's back as he tries to find some purchase, but he knows the man loves having marks on his skin after they have sex. Jimin's cock is trapped between their bodies, rubbing into Hoseok's stomach as he rolls his hips, and he knows he's already getting close. The tip of Hoseok's shaft is still rubbing into his bundle of nerves with every move, his prostate already sensitive from his previous orgasm, and Jimin can't prevent broken moans of pleasure from leaving his mouth.

However, his thighs are straining, so that he pulls Hoseok down with him until he's lying on the mat. With a playful smile, he takes one of his legs and lifts it until his foot is above his head, the other one still lying flat against the ground.

"Shit," Hoseok swears with round eyes, before the surprise dissipates and his gaze darkens at the view, "Yoga was definitely a good idea."

"Not bad, I must admit." He sends him a sly grin, pulling Hoseok towards him until they're at the same eye level. The new position allows his boyfriend to press deeper into his sweet spot, so that a sultry moan resonates in the room.

"You're gonna be the death of me." Hoseok shakes his head, holding Jimin's ankle firmly into the ground so that his boyfriend can release it and wind both of his arms around him. Jimin's proud smile quickly morphs into a pleasured expression as Hoseok starts fucking slowly into him, watching as a small bead of sweat rolls down Jimin's neck. He kisses it away, knowing Jimin's neck is sensitive so that he spends the next few minutes covering it in open-mouthed kisses.

"My beautiful baby..." He coos softly, and Jimin knows he's close as Hoseok only allows himself to utter such words when he isn't thinking straight anymore. His back arches as he lets the words wash over him, his mind blissfully blank and his body buzzing with arousal.

It only takes a few strokes of Hoseok's hand for him to let go, releasing all over his chest with a cry of pleasure. Hoseok follows barely a minute after, biting Jimin's neck to muffle a moan as his hips stutter. Jimin hums in contentment as he feels Hoseok finding his pleasure inside of him, holding him close as a silent plea not to pull out yet.

He lets Hoseok pant against his neck for a few minutes, playing with his hair as the man retrieves a normal breath.

"Hobi..." He murmurs after a while, pecking the man's temple with a smile.

"Hmm?"

"Next time I practice, you stay in the bedroom."

****

Thanks for reading ♥ Please consider leaving a little comment, you would make my day!

See you when I'll write another sequel... I don't know how long that will take though! But in the meantime, if you're bored you can check out my other fics ;) ;) ;) ;)

Have a wonderful day~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 24K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. © JJKMONO // 2020
456 28 15
BTS imagines one - shot or two shot enjoy 💗
669K 34.2K 38
The after math of a terrible break up is either getting back together or broken forever.
21.8K 1.5K 15
Jin and Jungkook were young and madly in love, then one day Jungkook was gone without a trace. Now he has no memory of Jin at all, but you cant keep...