Love Impossible[editing]

By miss_terious15

A love story about a girl who gets mysterious calls but cannot express her feelings when she comes to know wh... More

Meeting him again
The party
Waiting for his call
Shopping
The masquerade ball
Date?
Choosing Outfits
It's Wednesday
Shocks await
Ignored me
Totally hurt
She is coming!
Si's my sister
Monday again
Shopping with her is so much fun
Emily's party(part 1)
Emily's Party(part2)
A day out
Hospital
Leading to Perfection
Epilogue

I come back finally

163 5 0
By miss_terious15

Hey guys. It's still me Aish. I just decided to shift my book from the other account to this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[edited]
Thanks for editing chattelicious. Please see her books too.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: I come back finally

Today was the day, finally I had decided to return back to London. Here I was, in the airport waiting for my brother Ryan. I am Sarah James and Ryan James is supposed to my only guardian (as we are both orphans). But sometimes I feel like, his nanny. But where was he? That's when I noticed a sleek, vibrant, red Mercedes right in front of me. Out came a boy from the Mercedes in shades from Ray-ban.

"Sarah!" Shouted Ryan.

"Ryan!" I shouted back.

"Come on climb in." He told mE.

----------

This had to be a nightmare.....

The moment I reached our flat, I got the shock of my life. My room was in a complete mess and so was the rest of the house.

"Ryaaaaan." I called out.

"What's with these rooms?" I hissed angrily.

"Umm, It's just that I am not much of a cleaner." He chirped silently.

"I am out of here and I want this horrible mess cleaned." I shouted angrily before storming out of the room.

-----

Ok END OF FIRST CHAPTER

I hope everyone liked it

Please vote and comment

Next update: Let me see :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 30
A girl has certain powers that she doesn't want people to find out, but eventually her friends all find out and then the city their living in finds o...
59 8 7
A boy going for higher studies to another town get wrapped up in an entirely different mess than he could ever imagine. Some mysteries are better wit...
194 0 20
As a small boy no one really knew him. He was constantly moving from city to city he felt alone. His mom and dad split only when he was a baby so he...
486 25 32
Basically just the adventures of high school. Like drama. Some mystery.