๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€, Tupac Shakurโ‚...

By EBONYhorizonz

a story in which, a simple wager is backfired THREE GIRLFRIENDS PLAY A GAME of seduction on a stranger... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ท
๐š‚๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ
๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท: ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™พ๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž!
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน: ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐šข! ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐š’! ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ!

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š?

407 28 13
By EBONYhorizonz

"we just want you to feel, nothing but pleasure"
LAKESIDE.

ii.

___________________________________
" 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭. " —author

___________________________________

this book is best viewed in the dark theme

SHARDONAY K.

    AS SHAY EXPECTED, THIS PARTY WAS indeed very wild. It wasn't anything she wasn't used to, she just hadn't been to one in a while. Although, Shay wasn't participating in the vulgar events much, it felt good to get outside.

She glanced over at Frankie, who was over doing the drinking, and seen her slap a guy who was a few inches away from her face.

"Bitch I think it's time for you to cool it on the drinking," Shardonay scrunched her face and took Frankie's red cup once she'd walked over to them.

"I'm good girl, you know I can handle my shit," Frankie grabbed the cup, taking another sip,"But, you? You need to pick up a cup."

Shay shook her head, "Nah, I don't need nothing. One of us has to be the designated driver, right?"

Tina rolled her eyes while smacking her teeth, "Oh, God. You finally get out the house and you're still uptight. Relax, live a little. Let loose."

Growing agitated, Shardonay sighed, "Uptight? Alright. You want me to let loose? I can let loose."

"Yo, my man. Give me four shots of D'USSÉ," She ordered the bartender who stood nearby.

Nodding his head, he grabbed the bottle of cognac and poured an apt amount into each of the four shot glasses. Once he was done, Shardonay took all four shots to the head and twirled her finger around, signaling that she was ready for another round.

Once the Dj rolled on Full Force's Ain't My Type of Hype, Shardonay completely lost it and slid to the center of the dance floor.

"Girl the type of hype that you're giving ain't the way i'm living baby, This my shit!" Shardonay yelled.

"We used to make love, each and every niiiight," Frankie and Tina sung in sync, pointing at Shardonay.

"Man, I haven't seen her have this much fun since '91," Frankie laughed, following Tina onto the dance floor.

"Hype! You're just the type of propaganda in the land of supply and demand, a girl without a mind ain't human, you gotta be more than just a butt that's boomin," They all rapped along.

Following Shardonay's dance moves, Frankie and Tina swayed their hips side to side, rythymically.

They were so distracted by dancing and having a good time, that they hadn't even noticed how everyone's attention had shifted toward the entrance.

Looking up, Shardonay had seen one of the most beautiful men she'd ever lay eyes on. Beyond the physical appearance, his aura was one to transfix any being who may have focused on him for too long.

Although Shay didn't have a clue about who this man was, the way he moved and how he caught everyone's attention showed that she and her friends were the only ones unaware of him.

His walk, a stroll that somewhat dipped everytime he picked up his left leg, was amazing to her. How his shoulders would sway and his left arm held his crotch.

He held a blunt between his lips and one above his right ear. Taking a pull from the blunt, he made eye contact with Shardonay.

The eye contact was intense but for some reason, neither of them could look away. He walked past Shardonay, blowing smoke in her face before looking away from her. Then, she'd snapped out of her thoughts.

"What the hell was that?" Tina asked.

"Mm, bitch I don't know. Come on," Shardonay guided them to the dance floor.

TUPAC S.

SINCE she'd stepped foot onto the dance floor, he'd been eyeing her. He was curious as to why it was so hard for him to break contact earlier. There was something that just gravitated him toward her and it annoyed him that he was unaware.

He yearned to be in her presence and hadn't even shared a conversation with her.

His thoughts drowned out Uncle Luke's I Wanna Rock, which he watched her dance to. He ran his tongue across his lip, watching Shardonay gyrate her hips to the beat.

Two women, who he guessed were her friends, cheered her on and laughed while she danced.

"Show that pussy! Take it off!" The girls chanted with the song. "Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!"

The trio laughed, then yelled, "Hey, we want some D-I-C-K" following Luke's directions.

He watched Shardonay fan herself and take a seat on the couch that they occupied.

"Hey, Pac man. Let's go get some drinks," Tyler, or T, initiated.

Tupac stood, seeing the woman's couch sitting next to the bar area. He would use this advantage to eavesdrop into their conversation, maybe he'd learn something about her and what gravitated him towards her.

Pac sat into the next available seat at the bar, "Henny on the rocks."

"Of course, my man," The bar tender began to fix his drink.

"Whiskey," T and Dewayne both ordered.

Pac caught the middle of their conversation, "—men are so easily seduced."

"Shardonay, how can you say so? The last time you had a man, papa was a rolling stone," Tina and Frankie laughed.

He leaned back in his seat to hear better, becoming intrigued. Each of them had their fare share of problems when it came to men, but it had been a while since Shardonay dated. Feeling played, she had to prove— more to herself than anything— that she still had "game."

"Girl, the way that these men are nowadays, they would fuck anything with an asshole— anything," Shardonay asserted.

"I can't deny that," Tina high-fived Frankie & Shardonay, "But you still can't get a man."

"Wanna bet?" Shardonay challenged, smirking.

"Bet," Frankie returned the smirk.

Shardonay cleared her throat and placed her drink onto the coffee table, "We pick a total stranger and we each take turns to seduce him."

Frankie nodded, "The next man who passes our table and looks our way."

SHARDONAY K.

"EHH, nahhh," Frankie, Tina, and I shook our heads at each other, being that the first dude to pass and look in our direction was a total slob.

"What about him? He seems like a nice guy," Tina nodded her head toward a caramel skinned guy who looked to be 5'8.

"Hell no. A button down and tie to a party? A Shantelle party? How did his ass even get in?" Frankie criticized.

Tina smacked her lips, "Aww come on Frank, don't be like that."

"I just can't be giving my ill-nana to a square ass dude like that. I'm sorry. He's more of your speed Tina, not ours."

Tina looked at her friend, Shardonay, for some backup.

Shardonay shook her head, "Can't help you with this one, T. I mean, he looks kind of poindexter to me. Definitely unworthy of the ill-nana." Her and Frankie both said in unison, "Next!"

"Whatever," Tina smacked her teeth.

The next guy to pass the trio and look was a middle-aged Arabian man.

"Ouu, what about him?" Frankie gawked like a kid in the candy store.

"Who the hell invited their uncle?" Tina frowned.

"Girl, screw you. He looks like he has money," Frankie licked her lips.

"Mhm, he looks like he'll beat your ass too," Shardonay pitched in.

"Girl you don't know what the hell you're talking about. He looks like a genuinely nice guy. One who's worthy of the cat."

Tina rolled her eyes, "Your ass is always attracted to trouble makers, Frank. Plus, he's too old for us!"

Shardonay's heart drowned out her friends. It thumped so loudly, it could've bursted out of her chest any day now.

She couldn't help but notice the god-like being that made eye contact with her and looked at her two bickering friends.

It felt as if everything was moving in slow motion. Weirdly, she thought he was the perfect guy for this bet. Only for her portion, though. She wanted no one else to experience him.

Tupac strolled past the trio with such style and grace, he caused the bickering bunch to pause their argument.

"Him."

"Yes."

"It has to be him girl."

"Hell no. You bitches will not get a taste of him. I called dibs first."

"Shardonay. Tina and I will have no strings attached. It's just sex for a bet to see if he'd prove our theory. No need to be hostile and stingy, bitch."

"Oh, yes. I'm stingy with that motherfucker. And I will have him. He's going to belong to me, I'm already speaking it into existence," Shardonay bit her lip.

"Okay, that's all fine and dandy. But he's been the worthiest guy to pass this table and look our way so far. We said the first, but he's the best candidate and quite frankly, one of the best looking men in this bitch."

"You know what Frank? I'm tripping. I haven't even had a conversation with the dude and I'm already calling dibs and being stingy? You're right. Its all for fun and games. No one will get hurt, right?"

Tina scoffed, "I hope not."

Both Shardonay and Frankie looked in her direction.

She gulped and spoke, "You know what? You're right. Let's just do this shit and see how it goes."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

...

Thanks for reading.

Love y'all,
Sy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...