sex education โ€ข peter parker

By shamelass

๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? โ€ข in which peter parker has to... More

-หห‹แด…แดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ sแด‡x. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› แด˜ส€แด‡ษขษดแด€ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด‡
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด แด˜แดœแด› ษชแด›, แด˜แด€ส€แด‹แด‡ส€?
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แด…แด ษช แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ ษดแด‡ส€แด แดแดœs, แด˜แด€ส€แด‹แด‡ส€?
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แด‡แด€sส, แด›ษชษขแด‡ส€
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ ส€แด€ษชษด แด„สœแด‡แด„แด‹, แด›ษชษขแด‡ส€
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ ษขแดแด…, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด สœแดแด› ษชษด ส€แด‡แด….
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ sสŸษชแด„แด‡ แดา“ แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ษดแด ส™แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แดœษดแด„สŸแด‡ า“สŸสส™แดส
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แด‡สŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แด
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ แด€แด› สŸแด‡แด€sแด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข sแด€า“แด‡?
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› sแด‡x
*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›แดกแด, ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ

*ยฐ:โ‹†โ‚“โ‚’ ษดษชแด„แด‡ แด€ss, แด˜แด€ส€แด‹แด‡ส€

26K 844 241
By shamelass

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

s soon as they were in his apartment, Fiona latched her lips back on his, kissing and biting as she shoved his suit jacket off. She might of loved the way he looked in the suit but she'd much rather look at him without it on.

Peter picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her into his room, closing and locking the door behind him. Later he would think about how he had no idea where the confidence had come from. He was running on pure adrenaline at this point.

Their breaths were coming in short pants as they pulled apart, Fiona yanking open his dress shirt, frowning at the white shirt underneath. Why must he make this difficult?

"You know I've never done this before." Peter confessed as she helped him out of his shirt leaving his upper torso bare.

"I know." Fiona licked her lips as her hand trailed across his naked skin.

Peter gulped, eyes following her every movement as he asked, pretty sure he already knew the answer. "Have you?" He instantly wanted to take it back. Harry Osborn had been her boyfriend for almost two years, of course she most likely had.

"A few times." She answered, stepping back and turning, pulling her long dark curly hair to the side to reveal the zipper on her dress. "With Harry?" Peter asked, suddenly feeling a little jealous of the other boy.

"Do you want me naked or not, Parker?" She teased, ignoring his question. It wasn't exactly a topic with whom she wanted to speak of.

Peter moved towards her, nervous hands finding the zipper of her dress and pulling it down slowly. As soon he had it done, Fiona dropped her dress off of her body and he felt his mouth go dry and his eyes widen because she was completely naked except for the white cotton panties she had on that had a small display of Thor's hammer right in the front center.

"Seriously?" He chuckled at her and she shrugged, throwing her arms around his shoulders. "A girl can dream, right?" In all honesty, Fiona had only worn them because she had forgotten to give her dirty clothes to Ms. Vivian, their maid, and was left with the choice of the Thor panties or going commando. She couldn't exactly do the latter whilst going to dinner with her dad and stepmom.

Peter felt his heart quicken as her chest was flush against his. The feel of her bare breast against his warm skin sent goosebumps all over his arms as Fiona pulled him down into another kiss, tongues dancing as Peter walked her backwards to his bottom bunk.

Her hands unzipped his pants, Peter kicking off his shoes as he trailed kisses down her neck. This was it. He sucked and bit lightly at her skin, leaving a mark. His pants were yanked down his legs in quick precision along with his boxers.

Fiona pushed back from him, sitting down on the bunk bed. Peter trailed the finger she used to glide down to her panties with hungry eyes. "Take them off of me."

His knees dropped to the floor as he kneeled in front of her, hands slightly shaking with nerves, grabbing the hem of her cotton panties, pulling them slowly off, brown eyes not daring to look just yet at what settled between her thighs.

Once they were both finally completely naked, Fiona reached down, hand wrapping around Peter. She smirked as she pumped her soft hand up and down him, him gasping in moans. "Guess that spider bite did all kinds of wonders to your anatomy." She remarked, eyeing his much bigger then anticipated member.

Peter felt like his body was on fire as she continued to move her hand against him, lips touching his ear as she practically begged him. "Touch me, Parker."

He raised his hand, nerves running haywire as he cupped one of her breast, thumb tweaking one of her already hard nipples. Fiona was getting impatient however, pulling her hand away from him and crawling farther onto the bunk.

Peter followed after her, body settling atop her, between her legs where she spread them wide open for him. "Condom?" She breathed against his lips and Peter thanked Odin that Ned had forced him to buy some last month. He reached over into the small table beside his bed and practically ripped open the box, one foil closed rubber in hand.

Fiona grabbed it from him, opening it with her teeth before tossing the package on the floor and gliding the rubber material onto him. He moaned deep in his throat as her hand moved up and down him again, once, twice before finding their place on his shoulders.

"I'm all yours, Tiger."

Peter licked his bottom lip, heart pounding erratically as he guided himself to her slick, wet entrance. His lips found hers as he finally pushed himself inside of her. Fiona gasped against his mouth, Peter stilling himself as she adjusted to him.

As soon as he felt her move her hips, encouraging him, he sheathed himself as deep as he could inside of her, barely holding himself up. Their was a great difference from holding himself in his clumsy hands then being inside of someone. His body was on fire and he hadn't even moved yet. Definitely wouldn't last long but he knew from stories and embarrassing research that the guys never really did their first times.

Fiona's hands trailed his back, nails digging into his shoulders as he finally began to move his hips and holy shit was it the greatest feeling in the world. He could hear his own moans mixed with the little pants of the girl beneath him as he snapped his hips back and forth with hers.

There was a churning sensation in his abdomen that made him know he wasn't gonna last much longer so with the knowledge of certain adult websites, Peter slowed his movements long enough to reach his hand down between their conjoined bodies to use his middle and index fingers to rub at the sensitive nub between Fiona's thighs.

The moans that followed made Peter began to pound just a little harder into her. "Fuck." He bit his bottom lip and rubbed her fast, moving in and out of her quicker by the second. The hand that wasn't between them had latched onto the headboard of the bottom bunk.

"PETER!" Fiona reached her euphoria seconds before he did his own, hips frantically snapping against her own as his face buried itself into her neck.

He wanted to pat himself on the back cause he definitely lasted longer then he expected.

Fiona's hands rubbed up and down his back as he collapsed on top of her, heart feeling like it could crash through his chest. He did it. His brown eyes closed as he breathed in the mixed scent of them together. I had sex. I had sex with Fiona Stark.

Ned was going to lose his mind, although, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell his best friend.

Sighing, Peter pulled out of her, sitting up and pulling off the condom, tossing it in the trash bin by his closet.

"Nice ass, Parker." Fiona smirked at him as he turned around to face her. She had propped herself up with one arm, eyes trailing the length of his body and Peter did the same to her knowing there was no way this was going to be a one time thing.

What Mr. Stark doesn't know won't hurt him.

Right?

my conscious
when I write
smut

also,
friendly reminder
that ghost reading
isn't cute
🥰

▬ ▬ ▬

▬ ▬ ▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.8K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...
174K 10.9K 73
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
839K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
119K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...