Folklore, Spirits, and Urban...

Per CoryMeadows12

I used to live in West Virginia for about twelve years and I heard and read on my own about creatures that sk... Més

Snarly Yow.
Flatwoods Monster/Alien.
Sheepsquatch.
Grafton Monster.
Apple Devils.
Bolt Mountain Monster.
Greenbrier Ghost.
Grey Flats Ghost/Shadowman.
Legend of Wizard Clip.
Screaming Jenny.
Edith Miller the Helpful Ghost.
Mothman.
The Haunted Amusement Park.
Fallout 76.
Elizabeth Moore.
The Ogua.
Girl in the Yellow Dress.
Monongy.
Rivesville Monster.
Book Annoucenment!
Grant Town Goon.
Petrified Witch
Other Book.

Bowyer House.

130 2 0
Per CoryMeadows12

Paranormal investigators who are local to Winfield, WV, have many stories about the Bowyer House, built by Captain John Bowyer in 1841. Shortly after he passed away the house sat empty for multiple generations. The house is now being turned into a B&B, but everyone who has been inside reports a general feeling of unease, and some people have even reported seeing a headless horseman roaming the land.

This house featured on Haunted Collector. I loved watching that show back in 2014. I had the opportunity to meet Zaffis but the line was to long at the convention.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

46K 1.2K 85
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
514K 16.2K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...
40.6K 2.2K 61
Long ago Riders worked hard to protect the kingdoms of Alenshia, a place filled with magic and power, and keep it well organized. Long ago these Ride...