Rose in the Royal Garden

By toil_and_trouble

Rose (n.): a beautiful, red flower with spiky thorns hidden on the stem. "So, Prince Eins has finally return... More

Eins, the crown prince
Maria Vetsera Church (I)
Maria Vetsera Church (II)
Back to the Palace
Something's Wrong...

A/N: Apology

89 2 2
By toil_and_trouble

Hey, guys, I might not be able to publish the next chapter by the end of this month. I had my exams until basically last week, and school still isn't letting me off even though we've checked everything. Plus, I've been low on inspiration lately.

I could give you a sneak peek though.

Sneak peak:

Heine's eyes narrowed. He could recognize the latter voice as Count Rosenberg's; just what was the count doing, having a whispered conversation while hiding in the bushes?

"I see... when do you wish the accident to happen?"

Accident?

"It is undecided for now, I am afraid. I shall send a message to you when I wish."

"Understood."

There was more rustling, and Heine went to his original position and pretended to be marking the princes' test papers. 

Maybe I'll finish by early July? I don't know, my creativity doesn't work well with schedules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...