Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

64.)

3.5K 164 260
By _jasthewriter

        It was the next day and going on 11:30 in Jamaica. Renae had just finished texting Ayanna asking her when she's coming back because if truth be told she was lonely.

King was in a business meeting almost forty minutes away so that left Renae and the twins.

"Let's get our lil cruise on," She smiled as she buckled the twins up in their car seat.

Renae sported a striped blue and white fitted dress that had hints of red in it with a pair of all white vans on her small feet. She had small hoops in a few other earrings in her ears, she had on light makeup, her lashes on and her brows filled in.

The twins had on matching outfits like her and wore a blue and white spaghetti strap dress that flared out at the bottom. They had white sneakers on their small feet, their hair was up into a sleek ponytail with a white-flowered headband around their head.

After flicking up a picture, Renae sent it to Ayanna before she got situated in the car.

Cutting the ac on, Renae cut the twins tv on and let Scooby-Doo play as she plugged her phone up to use the GPS just in case she got lost.

"I don't know where we're going but if I see food I'll stop," She laughed looking back at the twins who weren't paying her any mind.

I really gotta get my shit together, she thought to herself as she took the back road.

She had no clue where she was going all she knew was that she needed to get out of the house.

"So... mommy wants to call Papa and apologize, do you think he'll forgive me?" She asked looking at the twins through the rear view.

When they didn't answer she laughed to herself, "That damn Scooby Doo,"

Realizing that they weren't gonna answer any of her questions Renae cut the radio on and hummed along to the songs as she drove.

When she saw a group of kids playing soccer and seeing smoke coming from an area, she decided to pull in.

It was 12:45 and she was hungry and hoped wherever they were at that they had food. She was driving for an hour with no destination in mind, she was doing some thinking and soul searching about her life and the things she could have done better.

She was just upset about everything that she had to go through and although she had help and a good support system she still felt alone at times.

She knew she was far from alone but at times that's how she felt. Nobody really understood how she felt on the inside because it wasn't them who almost lost their lives. It wasn't them who had to lay there and be taken advantage of on multiple occasions, she had help but at the end of the day she picked herself up and forced herself to let things go even though she wasn't ready to, the wounds would always be there and so would the pain.

Finding a place to park, Renae cut the engine off and grabbed her small purse and made sure she had her handgun, mace, phone, and money inside it before she got out.

Having kids now, she had no choice but to always be on alert.

Placing her key chain around her neck, she opened the back door and unbuckled Reign then unbuckled Kaari and helped them down.

"Ok, so it looks like I found a good place, I'm not sure where we are but they have food," she laughed picking Reign up since Kaari wanted to walk.

"Mommy," Kaari smiled pointing towards the candy cart.

The locals looked their way and Renae smiled politely unsure of why they were staring at them strangely.

"Wrong turn real-life edition," Renae mumbled to herself as she picked Kaari up not liking the feeling she was getting.

"We should have stopped for ice cream," she whispered staring at an older guy eyeing her.

Ignoring his glare, Renae approached the candy stand and smiled at the lady.

"How yuh stay? Candy for di pickneys?"

Renae stared at her confused and the woman pointed to the kids then at the candy.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I'll take the cotton candy," Renae replied.

The woman blinked a few times then smiled and walked towards the machine.

Kaari stared at Reign then at Renae and knitted her brows.

"What?" Renae laughed.

Kaari shrugged looking back at the lady.

Handing her the money, Renae thanked her for the candy before walking away.

The girls wanted to walk, so she stayed close behind them as they enjoyed their treat.

"I smell food," Renae smirked seeing a guy cooking.

As if on cue her stomach growled and she laughed. "Seriously?" She giggled standing in line.

Kaari and Reign kept waving at the locals as they passed by and Renae laughed to herself.

Some days they were friendly and other days they looked as if they wanted to beat people up.

"Pretty gyal," A man smiled looking at Renae.

"Thank you..." she acknowledged picking up the twins and approached the stand.

"Yuh nyam lamb? Wi haffi samples," the man said as Renae watched the cook.

"Nyam," she whispered to herself trying to think of when she heard that.

"Eat eat," Reign said pointing to her mouth.

"Right," Renae laughed. "Thanks mama,"

"Oh, yeah I'll try a sample... do you uh... have anything for babies?" She asked.

The guy nodded picking up some meat on a toothpick and handed it to her. "For yuh," He said before she could let the twins get it.

"Ok.. thanks," she smiled before trying it out.

He watched her closely then smiled when she gave a thumbs up.

"For di pickneys, melts right on di tongue," He said handing her something that looked like beef or could have been lamb.

Taking it from him, Renae gave the twins their samples and watched them closely as they inspected the funny looking meat before they both went ahead and ate it.

"Like it?" She asked them and they both nodded.

"How much?" She asked the guy and he pointed to the price.

"Five dollars... good Lord," she mumbled opening her purse and pulled out the money.

"Just enough for them," she added.

Nodding, he grabbed a small bag and placed small pieces inside it for them then handed it to her.

Taking it from her, Renae put the twins down then went ahead and looked over the food to see what she wanted.

"Uh... do you have lamb chops?"

"Here," He said pointing behind him.

"Ok... can I have that with the white rice and gravy? I'll take some cabbage and steamed broccoli for the sides," she told him then pulled out a ten and gave it to him.

She moved out the way so the others could get their stuff and kept her eyes on the twins who had forgotten all about their candy but was going to town on the food.

Once Renae got her food, she went ahead and got the twins some drinks.

The three of them decided to have mango smoothies and found a bench further down in the shade to sit at and eat.

The twins sat next to her swinging their little feet as they drank their juice and ate her food with her as they kept their eyes on everyone who walked too close to them.

Renae was texting Ayanna about how things were going so far but something that Ayanna had said had her on edge a little.

When the gray bubbles disappeared, Renae put her phone up and looked around the area nervously.

"I think it's time for us to go," Renae said closing her tray.

"No no," Kaari said waving her finger.

"Don't tell me no," Renae laughed tossing the tray in the nearby trash can.

Looking around again, she pulled her phone out her purse to see if Ayanna had replied back but she hadn't.

Letting out a deep sigh, Renae picked up her smoothie and sipped on it slowly as she kept her eyes on the girls then at the locals who seemed to not be paying her any mind.

She wasn't sure why Ayanna was acting so strange because everyone here seemed to be welcoming.

After hanging out for an hour and thirty minutes, Renae threw their trash away and picked the twins up as she walked back towards her car.

The walked seemed closer before but now that the sun was actually coming out she felt as if she had parked twenty minutes away or maybe she just walked further than she realized.

"Soon as we get home I'm going to call Papa and apologize ok?" She said as she buckled the girls up.

"Ok," they both smiled.

"Hopefully he answers my call," she mumbled checking her phone and frowned seeing that she had no service all of a sudden.

"Great," she huffed closing the back door then walked around to her side and climbed in.

Before she could put the key inside the ignition all four doors were swung open.

"Wh... what the hell," She frowned seeing that her entire car was surrounded by big men.

"Get oud," The bigger guy order snatching her keys.

Renae went to reach for her gun but the sounds of the twins screaming caught her attention.

"What are you doing!" She screamed trying to climb in the backseat when the other two men were taking the girls.

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Ignoring her, they picked the girls up and before Renae could climb back there the guy on her side pulled her out ignoring her yelling and crying.

Her licks had no effect on his masculine body and the unfazed look on his face only scared her more.

"WAIT!" She cried seeing the guys rushing away with the twins.

"TAKE ME!" She cried.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO!" She screamed trying to get out of the guy's hold.

She was so confused, the locals were going on about their business as if she was invisible and when she did manage to get away, the guy grabbed her and pushed her to the ground and covered her just as the car exploded.

The ground underneath her shook like an Earthquake and the screams from the locals and gunfire had her trembling with fear.

"Cum on," The guy gritted pulling her up but the ringing in her ears and the thick cloud of smoke had Renae staggering and hearing things slower than they came.

She blinked her eyes a few times and shook her head trying to stop the ringing but it only got louder, she was certain her eardrums were busted.

"Renae," he called.

Staring at him funny, she went to say something but he grew frustrated and picked her up just as a few of his crew members created a barrier around them and started letting shots off.

Renae covered her ears and closed her eyes as the guy ran through the area.

Placing her inside the backseat of the truck, Renae looked around for the girls and when she didn't see them she panicked.

"What did you do to my daughters!" She screamed trying to open the back doors but they wouldn't budge.

"Sit di fuck down," He gritted tossing his phone in her lap as he sped off.

Looking around, Renae picked up the phone with her shaky hands and stared at the screen for a moment before putting the phone to her ear.

"H.. hello" she stammered.

"Baybeh," King called then let out a breath.

"King!" She cried.

She was so hysterical none of her words came out clear.

King was in the middle of wrapping up his meeting when Kwan had called him to let him know that Renae and the girls were in trouble.

King was confused and of course wanted to know what kind of trouble, last he checked the GPS said they were at a food market.

But what he didn't know and what Renae didn't know was that the area she was in had a strong hatred for Americans. That was a reason why Ayanna kept asking Renae where she was at because just like Renae, she had to learn the hard way and almost lost her life if it wasn't for Kwan showing up.

Kwan's men were following Renae but also keeping Kwan informed on what was going on. Everything was fine until Renae decided to sit down and eat instead of leaving.

She was so busy talking to the girls that she didn't realize that those 'nice' locals were just waiting on an opportunity to make their move.

They planted a bomb under her car and the moment she put the car in drive that's when it was going to go off.

When Kwan laced King up on what was going on and why Renae wasn't supposed to be there he sped through every light and stayed on the phone with Layton waiting to hear Renae's voice.

He knew she would be shaken up but as long as he heard her voice he was fine.

They made it home by 3:30 and Renae laid in bed holding the girls as Layton and his crew sat in the living room waiting on King to get there.

She refused to speak to any of them and they respected that.

When King walked through the door, he gave a simple nod to the guys before rushing upstairs.

"Baybeh?" He called entering the room and Renae popped up with a tear stained face.

"I know baybeh, I know," he sighed climbing in bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

The twins were asleep and King turned over on his back and pulled Renae on top of him as he rubbed her back and stared at the twins.

"No more going off alone Nae... dat was too close ma,"

"I'm so... sorry," she cried burying her face in his shirt as her entire body trembled.

"No more," He repeated staring up at the ceiling trying to keep himself from crying.

The simple thought of losing them really fucked his head up and knowing just how close he almost came to it had his heart aching in the worse way.

If she wasn't with him or Yanna she was to remain in the house, today was too close to home.

***

    It was the next day and Renae was still shaken up about what had happened yesterday, the twins, on the other hand, were fine and going on about their day as usual.

"Are you leaving?" Renae asked sitting up in bed when she heard the bedroom open.

"No baybeh, I'm just going down to da kitchen," he assured.

"Ok," she mumbled looking for the girls.

"They're asleep," He informed before leaving out. 

Renae laid back and stared up at the ceiling in deep thought.

No matter where she moved to for some reason trouble would always be around and she was starting to think that would be her life from here on out.

Throwing the covers off of her, Renae got out the bed and headed into the bathroom to take a nice, hot shower.

She wanted to soak in the tub but she could do that later, right now she needed to feel some steam on her body.

Picking up her facial cleaner and her electric spin brush, Renae poured her product over it and wet her face before she began washing her face.

She was stressed completely out and the only person she felt like talking to was Bryson, she was supposed to call him yesterday before the crazy stuff happened but she made a promise to herself that she would call him today and hoped he would answer.

After she washed her face, she stripped out her clothes and placed them in the laundry basket then stepped into the shower and cut the water on full blast and was sure to have it extra hot.

Exhaling, Renae stops under the water and closed her eyes as the water ran down her face and body and soothed her aching muscles.

There was a part of her that felt like once she had kids all of her 'tough girl' emotions had went out the window.

She wasn't sure if it was being a new mom that softened her up but she knew she needed to get back on her A game, this was the second time someone tried to kill her.

"I don't trust you lately... and if that makes me crazy, don't hold it against me," She sang HER Against Me quietly as she washed her body.

Standing under the water, she closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair allowing the heat from the water to put her mind at ease.

King stepped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"You know I love you right?" He asked and she nodded leaning her head against his chest and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry about everything," she apologized.

"I shouldn't have acted that way and I never wanted you to be put in the middle, I'm sorry,"

"You don't have to apologize to me ma," he told her as turned her around and cupped her face.

"You always say that, but I do. I get so caught up in my feelings that I lash out on you of all people that's not fair to you,"

"You can't help it Nae, I don't let it get to me," He replied wiping away her tears.

"That's the problem tho, I can help it but I refuse to take my medicine. I don't even know if my Dad will talk to me and my aunt wants to fight me... I fucked up... bad," she mumbled looking away.

Grabbing her face, King caressed it then rested his forehead against hers and placed a kiss on her nose.

"I love you and I'm always going to have your back. You just admitted to your wrongs so take da next step and fix things baybeh, I'll be right with you," He promised.

"I really do love you," She smiled softly playing in his hair.

"No more fighting ok?"

"Ok," she agreed.

"I want you to call your pops later aight?"

"I will," she smiled laying her head on his chest and hummed a tune to herself as he rubbed her back.

"Are you ready to be Mrs. Stone?" He smirked tilting her chin up and she smiled.

"Yes,"

Placing a kiss on her forehead then her lips, King lifted her up and lowered her down on his dick.

Pressing her back against the glass, Renae wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her head back and gasped as she dug her nails in his back.

"King... the kids," she whimpered.

"They're sleep baybeh," he groaned pushing deeper inside her and began to move in and out of her slowly.

The more he moved inside her the wetter she became.

Each time he slid out of her, Renae's pussy would suck him right back in as if it was begging him not to leave.

"Oh my God," She moaned as he started picking up the pace.

"Fuck," he cursed holding her waist as he rotated his hips slowly sure to hit her G spot.

"Kingggg," She whined scratching up his back as she moaned louder.

Sucking on her neck, King quickened his pace and Renae's moans became inaudible as she threw her head back in pleasure.

Her mouth hung open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Oh my Godddddd!"

"Fuckkkkk," he growled holding himself inside her as he emptied his warmth inside her.

"Shit," he mumbled reaching behind him and cut the water off then opened the shower door and stepped out.

"Again?" She asked looking at him crazily and he laughed.

"Don't start tapping out on me now," he laughed laying her back.

Intertwining their fingers, King held her hands above her head and kissed her slowly as he slid in and out of her at a slow pace.

So caught up in the kiss, King had to stop his actions and deepened the kiss.

Slipping his tongue inside her mouth, he explored it slowly then bit down on her lip gently and she giggled.

"Stop," she laughed turning her head.

"Make me," He smirked going back in for the kiss and purposely bit down on her lip and before she could say anything he shoved his tongue down her throat and resumed moving inside her slowly.

With their bodies still wet from the shower, the slow rocking of the bed matched the rhythm of their movements as Renae flipped King over and placed her hands on his chest as she rode him slowly.

She knew he wouldn't allow her to have control for the entire time but he couldn't help the fact that she was a pro at riding and at times he would purposely get her riled up just so she could ride the hell out of him.

"Fuck," She moaned throwing her head back and picked up the pace some.

Gripping her neck gently, King flipped her over and lifted her legs as he rolled his hips into her.

With a smirk on her face, Renae placed her hand over his and arched her back allowing him to push deeper inside her.

"Damn baybeh," he groaned releasing her neck and leaned down towards her face and went faster.

Gripping the sheets, Renae tried to run but he gripped her hips and thrusted into her furiously.

From soft whimpers, her moans were now screams of pleasure as she clawed at his back.

Tilting his head back in sensation, King had his eyes closed as he pounded into her furiously feeling his release nearing.

As Renae's body shook, King's stiffened for a few seconds before his body shuddered as he emptied his warmth inside her.

"Ssshit," he stuttered collapsing next to her.

"I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant," she laughed cuddling up into him.

"If you are it's not my fault," he chuckled burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm definitely gonna blame you," She giggled playing in his hair just as the baby monitor went off.

"Damn... I wanted another round," he chuckled sitting up.

"I got it,"

"Nah, go get cleaned up, I got it," He told her getting off the bed and grabbed a pair of sweats out the drawer and put them on before he left out.

Renae laid in bed for a while before she gathered her strength to get up and headed inside the bathroom to clean herself up.

It was a shame to her that she felt like getting dicked down seemed to always fix her problems she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be happy about that or embarrassed.

As long as it put her in her place she didn't mind it.

***

       It was 5 in the evening and Renae was sitting in the kitchen helping the twins ice some cupcakes while King got dinner prepared.

He was making homemade patties, sweet potato fries and then they would have a chicken cobb salad with crab meat, boiled eggs, ham pieces, bacon and extra cheese in it.

Renae was in a better mood than before and King couldn't do anything but smile to himself.

"Heyyy," Renae laughed when Kaari rubbed icing on her nose.

"KK," King chuckled shaking his head.

"Why would you do dat?" He laughed and she giggled licking her hand.

"I guess that's payback huh?" Renae giggled wiping her nose and Kaari smiled nodding.

"You are definitely DJ's twin,"

"Speaking of DJ," King smirked pressing a few small cheese chunks into the patty.

"Dad," Renae mumbled and King nodded.

"Go ahead and make dat call,"

"What if he doesn't answer?" She frowned.

"He will," King assured going back to making the patties.

Sighing, Renae got down from the stool and let the girls finish icing their cupcakes while she went to wash her hands.

Picking up her phone, she stood next to King as she hovered her thumb over Bryson's contact.

King laughed to himself and took it upon himself to press the call button and Renae pouted.

"Stop being scary," he chuckled.

"I'm nervous," she whispered putting the phone to her ear as it rang.

When he didn't answer she stared at the screen.

"I told you," she mumbled putting the phone down and rubbed her eye.

"Try again," King encouraged.

"He's not gonna answer," she sighed picking her phone back up and called him again but this time put it on speaker so he could hear.

After ringing a few times the phone went to voicemail and Renae looked up at King hopeless.

"I told you," she said putting the phone and went to sit back down.

King watched her for a moment as she kept wiping her face trying to get back in the mood for the girls.

He felt bad for encouraging her to call him, he thought Bryson would answer, so it shocked him when it went to voicemail.

As he placed the patties in the pan, Renae's phone vibrated on the counter and he looked down seeing that Bryson was calling.

"Baybeh," He called.

"Yeah," she answered staring at the girls with a sad look on her face.

"Come get your phone, my hands greasy," He lied.

Sighing, she got up and walked over slowly and picked her phone up and went to hand it to him until she saw Bryson's picture.

King smirked and she stared at the screen for a moment before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey... you called?" He asked out of breath and Renae scrunched her face up.

"Yeah... but I can call back," she said about to hang up but he stopped her.

The line went silent for a moment and Renae looked at King.

"What? He hung up?" He asked.

"I don't know," she said pulling the phone from her ear to check but the time was still going.

Putting it back to her ear she called Bryson but didn't get a response.

"I think he hung up," she said about to end the call until Bryson's voice came through sounded more at ease.

"My bad, everything ok?"

"Yeah," she answered grabbing King's hand when he tried to walk away.

"You don't sound ok, what's wrong Zuri?"

Hearing him call her 'Zuri' had her heart jumping for joy.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry... I really need you around," She said growing teary eye.

King decided to give her some space and went to sit with the girls who took it upon themselves to eat the cupcakes.

"Daddy?" She called when he didn't respond.

"I'm here," Bryson spoke with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry," she apologized again as she wiped her eyes.

"I shouldn't have said those things to you and I'm sorry for how I acted. I love you and I miss you," She cried covering her face.

Hearing their mom crying, the twins looked over at Renae and pouted looking at King with watery eyes.

"Aw damn," he mumbled just as they both started crying.

With Renae crying on the phone and the twins crying on the counter, King had to pick them up and walk into the living room to calm them down while Renae had her moment with Bryson who was actually on the other end of the phone crying himself.

"Zuri," he called after clearing his throat.

"Yes?" Renae answered wiping her face.

"I love you,"

It was those three words that broke her all the way down.

Sitting on the kitchen floor with her right hand over her heart, she cried hysterically.

She cried for the pain that she caused him when she said he was just like Ahmed, she cried for the hurt look on his face when she compared him to Ahmed.

The shift that she caused within the family broke her heart but having a fall out with the only man who's only done nothing but love and protect her, that really drove a dagger through her heart.

"Stop crying babygirl," Bryson mumbled then cleared his throat.

"I didn't mean any of it," she cried wiping at her eyes repeatedly.

"I know, I'm not mad anymore Zuri I forgive you babygirl, stop crying ok?"

Nodding as if he could see her, Renae took slow breaths as she fanned herself.

"Z is for Zuri," he said and Renae smiled softly.

This was a game they used to play when she was a kid whenever he tried to stop her from crying.

"U is for Unique," Renae smiled.

"R stands for Respectful," He added.

"I stand for Independent,"

"And why's that?" He asked.

"Because my name is Zuri and if I'm ever in trouble..."

"Daddy will be there in a hurry," Bryson finished and Renae closed her eyes and smiled softly.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, you hear me?"

"Always and forever," she replied then wiped her face.

"I love you Daddy,"

"I love you more babygirl, call me tomorrow ok?"

"Ok," she smiled before hanging up.

Standing up, she placed her phone on the counter and cut the faucet on to splash cold water on her face.

Feeling arms around her, she smiled softly and turned around hugging King tightly.

"I love you," She mumbled into his neck.

"I love you baybeh, always,"

********

Wow.... I'm crying🤣🤣🤣😂 I can't stand myself 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

How do y'all feel?

Y'all think Renae will go anywhere by herself again? 😭😭

Nae and Bryson, did they handle things well?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...
His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.4K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
653K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
839K 33.2K 52
𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 #𝟸 // ❥ Amoura never knew what love was until she met Dre. After a one night stand with him they continue to see each other on and...