Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
Sensitivity (M)
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Are you my dream-boy?
Dreams
Pros and cons
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Back to him?
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Return of the she
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
Revenge?
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

You are so confusing

2.9K 161 77
By Mimism614

( check this song from YouTube as background of this episode)

Third person's P.O.V.

Flashback starts

Opening the door Kyungsoo got shocked seeing Baekhyun in such time of night. Baekhyun's red eyes and red cheeks were saying that he had cried a lot.

" Baekie,what has happened?"

" I am not going back to that home anymore,Soo..."

Kyungsoo let Baekhyun entered inside and made him sit on sofa.

"Anything wrong?"

"Noh."

" Chanyeol hyung has said anything? Or anyone from the family?"Kyungsoo asked.

Hearing Chanyeol's name tears started to form in Baekhyun's eyes. He couldn't prevent falling down the tears from his eyes.

"Soo,am I so irritating ?So childish?"

"No. Never. You are the most amazing person that I have ever meet. Everything you do are excessively cute ."

"You are saying these because you are my best friend."

" Nope. Remember Baekie, D.O. Kyungsoo is straight in everything he says and everything he thinks . Hyung said you those?"

Baekhyun remained silent at which Kyungsoo again questioned,

" You two had a fight?"

" He had with me," Baekhyun sobbed.

" It's okay. It happens sometimes."

Baekhyun hummed & wiped tears from cheeks . Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun to comfort. But he felt Baekhyun's body was burning in fever.

" Oh my god!Baekie!! You have fever!!! Have you taken any medicine?"

Baekhyun shakes his head . No.

" Why you are so careless ? What has happened to your right hand?"

Baekhyun kept his hand grip tight so that the wound on his palm couldn't be seen . But Kyungsoo pulls Baekhyun's hand and forced Baekhyun to open the grip to show his palm. There was a large wound. Although dried blood could be seen , there still some oozing bleeding points . Kyungsoo could understand it's a fresh wound .

" How this has happened ? "

" In kitchen...... By a knife..."

" Are you kidding me? I am a chef . I know better what injuries can be done with kitchen knife. Those injury happen in finger tips or fingers ,not in palm. Did you hold the sharp edge of knife inside your hand ? "

"Accidentally I was holding knife wrongly to cut vegetables."

"Why you haven't treated yet? Aish!.. lemme bring the first aid box from kitchen . Eat a aspirin after taking some foods. Okay?"

After few times , Kyungsoo brought a streaming chicken soup bowl and first aid box. He knows very well that Baekhyun can't eat anything properly during fever & only spicy chicken soup can bring appetite to him .

He forcefully made Baekhyun to eat few spoons soup and then gave him aspirin for fever. Then he started to treat the wound .He soaked cotton ball with antiseptic to wash the wound first .

" No, please Soo. I hate these antiseptic solution. It makes wound to string like hell . Just use cotton with pure water and a bandaid is enough. It will heal from itself."

" I won't make it string more , okay? See I am diluting the solution . Give me your hand ."

" Soo,no... Please,no..."

Kyungsoo was taking care of Baekhyun's wound ,when the door bell started to ring. He thought ,it was may be Kai as Kai was still outside home.He opened the door.

" Chanyeol hyung?"

" Kyungsoo.... Baekhyun has come here? .... Tell him to come with me right now."

" Hyung, Baekhyun is inside. He has wanted to stay here tonight . Please come inside."

Chanyeol entered inside. His eyes met with the swollen puffy eyes of Baekhyun sitting on sofa.

" Baekie, Chanyeol hyung has come to take you ."

" I am not going anywhere," Baekhyun breaks the eye contact with Chanyeol.

" Let us talk with each other alone," Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. At which Kyungsoo hesitantly left for upstairs .

Chanyeol stepped towards Baekhyun and sat beside him.

" I am sorry for what happened, Baek. What has happened to your hand?"

Baekhyun forgot about the wound seeing Chanyeol. Then hearing it he came back to sense and replied
" Nothing..."

" Let me see."

" No," Baekhyun hided his hand in back. But Chanyeol hold his hand from back and took Infront to have better view.

The wound was cleaned then,but still there's some oozing bleeding points . Chanyeol started to feel guilty. Baekhyun is so sensitive he knew. Even he can't bear with hard object to touch his skin. He needs to cover his pillow with soft fluffy baby blanket to prevent friction with his skin. Chanyeol never saw anyone before with such soft flawless sensitive skin.

But besides the wound, he could feel Baekhyun's hand is excessively warm . He checked temperature on Baekhyun's forehead.

" You have fever! Since when?"

" Since morning."

" You have cut your hand with that broken tob,naa?"

" I didn't. It happened," Baekhyun tried to release his hand from Chanyeol.

" It needs to be treated," Chanyeol didn't let Baekhyun to take away his hand.

" You don't have to..."

" Are you still angry on me?"

Baekhyun remained silence. Tears again started to form in his eyes,
" I really didn't break your cactus tob willingly. It happened accidentally."

( "Flashback inside flashback" starts)

That day was a long tiring day for Baekhyun since morning . He was feeling sick since morning . The park family went on marriage reception of one relative . Baekhyun was waiting for Chanyeol to return so that they could go together on the reception ceremony.But Chanyeol returned so lately.

" Yeol,You are so late. Now we can't go to the reception." Baekhyun replied seeing Chanyeol.

But Chanyeol just ignored what Baekhyun said . But Baekhyun was still expecting answer.

" Anything wrong?"

"Nothing... Don't need to go now ," Chanyeol replies .

" Okay. Change your dress . I am gonna arrange dinner for you ."

" I am not hungry. I won't eat. You can eat."

" Why?... I don't like to eat alone. Please ."

But suddenly Chanyeol's mode changed . He looked at Baekhyun with cold eyes,

" stop being childish with me . I hate these disgusting type childish behaviour. "

" Have I done anything wrong?"

" Stop talking. And let me alone for some time ."

Baekhyun got down from bed . He had fever since morning and he couldn't eat properly whole day, but still he wanted to have Chanyeol beside him . He was happy thinking Chanyeol would come home early to attend the reception ceremony. But the hope that made him strong in spite of sickness wasn't remaining anymore.

Baekhyun was feeling so dizzi and his body was shievering . He decided to lay down in the couch with blanket in drawing room . He was about to take a blanket from closet .but vertigo made him to support him by leaning on the window . The window's shelves were carrying Chanyeol's favourite cactus tobs. Accidentally one of the tobs fell down from shelf.

Baekhyun was to pick up the broken tob from floor but Chanyeol's shouting made him startled.

" How dare you, Baekhyun? Attitude boy,huh? Was it really necessary to break it?"

" It just fell down. Accidentally. I didn't ...."

" So what's next ? What you are gonna break now?"

" What I have done to you? Why you are acting like these to me?" Baekhyun cried.

" straightly saying you to stop trying to show shitty emotion to me . Get out from my room."

( "Flashback inside flashback " ends)

"I am so sorry . Actually today wasn't in my favour . The day was so tiring . The last surgery was so complicated . There was a road accident patient. We all tried a lot to save him . But the patient died. I couldn't control my frustration . I know it's not better thing to mix proffesional life with family life . But Baekhyun please try to understand me . Everything will be okay with time . I am so sorry for my rude behaviour to you."

Chanyeol takes new cotton ball soaked in antiseptic to give last wash on wound to clean the oozing bleeding points. Baekhyun whimpered at the touch of antiseptic on wound.

" Hurting?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun didn't reply. Chanyeol applies few bandaids on the wound. After that he cupped Baekhyun's face.

"Still angry on me, Baek?"

" You know what sometimes you become totally different person . I am not angry with you."

Chanyeol wiped the tears from Baekhyun's cheek with thumbs.

After saying goodbye to Kyungsoo they left. Just after closing the door Kyungsoo suddenly noticed Chanyeol's wallet on sofa . Kyungsoo took it hurriedly and ran . he knew he could catch them before the Chanyeol started the car.

As Kyungsoo came near Chanyeol's car he could clearly see Chanyeol kissing Baekhyun's lip . Right then Kyungsoo thought ,

" They are the most cute couple I have ever seen."

Flashback ends...

*************************

Hi,back again...

You guys can from now follow me on Instagram.... @mimloveexo ID. I will release some teaser. As I have some surprising Theme for you Infront

.I hope you guys liking this story...

Bit boring phase is running now....

Btw... Vote and comment if you like the story.

Stay well....love all of you a lot.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 772 26
" I know you are a good man, you will make your partner the happiest person out their but I dont want it" Baekhyun said. " I never want to get marr...
3.7K 278 44
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
49.3K 2.9K 20
This is an ancient Chanbaek love story happened during Goreyo dynasty......
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...