MCSM: Headcanons

By therealplanetorbit

Hello there and welcome to my MCSM Headcanon book!! This book contains headcanons about characters from Minec... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A/N: Wow!!
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34

28

723 12 3
By therealplanetorbit

Jessica was starting to get concerned about the townspeople looking at her differently after the whole 'Admin impersonating her and her brother' thing. She tried to cut her hair once just to show the town that she had changed. Lukas and Jesse caught her doing it and managed to stop her. The two had been comforting her for the next two weeks until she was better.
🌟❤️🌟
Aw, poor baby. I always had the thought in the back of my head that after they defeated the Admin, Jesse/Jess (whoever you play as) would get self conscious about how Beacontown would view them from a different perspective even though they were relieved that it was only the Admin pretending to be them. Like treat them differently, keep their distance, etc.
Also, Lukesse and brotherly-sisterly fluff moments, yay!! I always flip out over those.
Anyways, stay tuned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 110 8
( NO LONGER UPDATING. ) ❝ 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪�...
9.8K 736 13
-Love has no end. -Zombie apocalypse. -Vampire's mate who's werewolves first and only love... -Vampire and Werewolf being best friends becoming enemi...
110K 2.2K 19
Trust me. I never would have expected my life to come out like this... but it wasn't always so bad.
428K 19.4K 46
COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut is a devoted secretary, performing above and beyond the call of duty. Way beyond the call of duty. Yes, Gulf has fallen into t...