You And Me

By ARenee84

Renee Jones meets not just any man.. but one of the hottest man in Hollywood after going out one night with h... More

Girls Night Out
Girls Night Out Pt.2
Characters
One Night
The Morning After
Welcome Home Mrs. Jones
Feelings
Reunited..And Does It Feel Good?
Baby Blues
Our New Life
Family Reunion
California Dreamin'
Gender Reveal
Moving On Up
Date Night
Back Home
Back Home Pt. 2
Always...
And Forever

Goodbye

54 4 1
By ARenee84

Renee and Michael makes it to her home and saw Malcolm's pickup truck in the driveway as she breathed deeply and got out of the car.

As she walked to the door, Michael stood out of his car and walked to her.
"Are you sure you are gonna be okay?
"I'll be fine Michael he won't hurt me.. I'll be back"

Renee unlocks the door and as she walks in, the house seemed quiet and empty.

When she heads to the dining room, Malcolm was sitting at the table waiting for her. In her mind,
"Oh shit! this not gonna be good he knows"

Malcolm told her to sit down at the table.

"Hey, where are the kids?"
"At my mother's..Nae do you love me?"
"Of course I do Malcolm"
"I saw something on my phone earlier where I'm trying to figure out..why are you all over TMZ at a club with Michael B Jordan dancing and kissing on him?

When she didn't answer quick enough Malcolm yelled
"ANSWER ME NAE!!" as he held back tears.

Renee was so scared to answer without him going off even more
"It just happened okay..calm down and I'll tell you everything okay?"

"Start talking Nae.."
She sits down across the table looking at Malcolm with a straight face waiting for her to respond.

"I met Michael in New York that weekend with Faye .. she wanted to hang out with his friend, so we hit the club and one thing lead to another..and I ended up sleeping with him... I felt terrible the next day and I realized what I've done it was not my intentions to hurt you but I ended it with him.. I want to save our marriage"

Malcolm bit his bottom lip trying not to snap on her but he lets her continue..he wanted to hear everything she had to say and the whole truth from her.

"Malcolm I love you very much and I don't know what came over me; for a year now I thought you were rejecting me and I felt unwanted. To be honest, Michael filled that void that's been missing and he did it to a point I was falling for him..
before you yell at me again I have to tell you something else..

I also found out I'm 2 months pregnant and..."
"AND WHAT NAE!! IS IT MY BABY?"

Renee starts crying
"No..it's Michael's baby I'm so sorry Malcolm..my body rejected the birth control I was taking the doctor told me and now I'm pregnant"

Malcolm tears started to form in his eyes full of anger.

"Do you love him Nae?"
"..yes"
"Are you kidding me..I'M YOUR HUSBAND NAE!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET YOUR SIDE NIGGA GET YOU PREGNANT AND THEN YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE HIM? YOU CANT HAVE BOTH OF US!! I WANT ALL OF YOU NOT HALF OF YOU!! REALLY?!! HE HAS BROKEN THIS FAMILY ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SPREADING YOUR LEGS TO A MAN YOU JUST MET! 11 YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF A ONE NIGHT FLING!!! GET THE HELL OUT!! AND HURRY UP!"

Renee got up from the chair and heads up the stairs to the bedroom starting to pack all her things in her suitcases.

Michael called Renee
"You good baby? I know he didn't take it well?"
"Of course not Mike it's over between us I'm packing my things he wants me out of the house" "I'm sorry Renee this is my fault I'm guilty too in this"
"Mike.. he's going to ask for full custody of the kids and a divorce I know it.."

Michael held back tears feeling sorry for Renee and wishing that he tried to follow his heart for someone else that was not already taken in the first place.. it was too late.. he was falling in love with Renee

" I have my things that are needed right now I'm on my way out now"

As Renee heads down the stairs, Malcolm stands in the living room with his arms folded staring her down.

"You have everything you need?"
"Yes what I can carry for right now"

Silence fills the room

"I'm so sorry Malcolm I knew this was going to happen that's why I'm leaving"
"You certainly did I'll let the kids call you tomorrow I need to calm myself down.. I don't want the kids to be upset.. I hope you enjoy your new life with Michael and the baby that's what you wanted right?"

"Of course that's not what I wanted Malcom.. I just thought after all our marriage counseling sessions after you had affair with Alicia last year that it would get better.. I guess two wrongs don't make a right in the end"

Renee took a deep breath.

Alicia was Malcolm's girlfriend for 5 years and soon to be fiancé before she broke it off because she wasn't ready to get married. Malcolm saw her again one night last year while he was working his shift and all memories came back to him.

Malcolm ended up having sex with her that night. Renee finds out the next day when she seen Malcolm's phone light up with a text from Alicia and a video of them having sex with a text saying we should do it again baby.."

Renee was devastated when she saw it, but for the sake of their children, she stayed with Malcolm to work things out in their marriage but their relationship wasn't the same after his affair. She never thought he would cheat on her.

Malcolm took her bags and put them down on the floor to hold her.
"I will always love you and I deserve it.. for the sake of our kids we have to get along even though we tried to fix our marriage and we have both done wrong to each other..I think it's time to go our own ways and just co-parent"

"I understand I will always love you too Malcolm but this time I did wrong and I paid the price..
I know this time it's not going to save our marriage your right..we have hurt each other for too long.. maybe it's for the best.

"I've made the decision to leave and just go peacefully
I gotta go now..give the kids a kiss for me.."
"I will don't worry about the rest of the stuff just get it when you can"

"Especially my shoes..I love my shoes!!"

Malcolm showed a small grin.
"Those shoes ugh!!
your humor.. one of the things I'm going to miss.."

Renee hugs him back and gives him a peck on the lips as Malcolm kisses her back as final goodbye.

She walked towards the door
and turns around at looks at him..
"Goodbye Malcolm"
"Goodbye Renee"

As Renee walked outside, Michael go towards her to help her with the bags and suddenly Malcolm walks outside standing by the porch.

Michael froze up and couldn't move. "I'm going to die.. SHIT!!"
He walked towards him

"Take care of her you hear me Mike..
the only reason you are not on the ground right now because of Nae I'm going to be the bigger man in this situation...
A mistake was made and now you have to face it but make sure she's taken care of is all I'm asking alright?"

"Yes I will that's a promise if not hunt me down I deserve it"
"Although you do, but hopefully we will all get along one day.. but fighting is not going to solve nothing it will just land us both in jail.. and it is not worth it"

"Malcolm I didn't mean to break up a happy home but I did"
"You did break this family apart but time will tell when it will be ever back together"

Renee walks to Malcolm one last time
"You are a good man and hopefully you will forgive me one day for what I've done to us and our family"
"Me too..go ahead Nae I'll see you soon"

Renee holds his hands one last time and heads to her car.
They head back to Michael's condo. Nae sits down and starts to cry uncontrollably.
Mike sits down next to her and held her til she calmed down.

The thought of losing someone she loved for 11 years just crumbled before her and she didn't know what to do now or where to start.

All she could do is to heal and taking it one day at a time

She didn't know it would hurt so much..no matter what she had to move on and be with Michael, the man she chose to be with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 902 42
What do you do when you catch the man you love "loving" someone else? What do you do when the woman you thought you'd spend the rest of your life wi...
1.4M 68.4K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
1.2K 22 17
.....He finished explaining his story about what happened in Newyork. Somehow this therapy session was going well, he has even reduced drinking..... ...