The star and Cleaner.

By Lunak1015

Tom was a cleaner at a high class theatre. He always looked up to his crush Tord who was the star of every sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Authors note
Authors note part 2
Autohers note 4

Authors note 3

1.5K 50 7
By Lunak1015

So I just wanted to clarify that in chapter 10 as I saw a lot of your comments and there's a part that implies something along the lines of r-pe happened to Tord. I wanted to clarify that, that did not happen. The whole thing with Tord and Colin having slept with eachother was 100% consensual even though Tord did regret it. He just thought at the time it was what needed to be happened so whether that is sexual exploitation towards Tord or not you can decide but I don't personally think it is. It wasn't what I wanted to imply.
I put a warning in my description just in case.

Anyway thank you for reading again and I hope you all have a good day or night or whatever time of day it is to you ><

-LunaK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 56 17
This story is about Tom getting captured by the Army, He slowly starts becoming in love with The red leader... But what do you think what would happe...
Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

22.6K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
18.2K 341 26
Y/n moves into the groups house to be a new roommate, but what happens when she begins to crush on Tord? Will he have mutual feelings? How long will...
159K 7.2K 33
Tord unintentionally comes back and not everyone is happy to see him. He has to deal with facing his past, escaping the army, and an obnoxious crush...