The Apocalypse Dragonslayer (...

By atlas-stonewall

In a land far far away is a kingdom known as Fiore, which just so happened to home to a young boy named (Y/N)... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
bio, magic, and weapon
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: A Dragon's Fury
Chapter 3: The Scarlet Warrior's Return
Chapter 4: Eisanwald's Lullaby
Chapter 5: The Eye Of The Storm
Chapter 6: The Cursed Song
Chapter 7: A Home Long Forgotten
Chapter 8: Remember
Chapter 9: He's A Dead Man
Chapter 10: Journey To The Cursed Island
(QnA)
Chapter 11: Phantom Lord Strikes
Chapter 12: The Fairies Strike Back
Chapter 13: You're Not A Monster
Chapter 14: Fairy Law
Chapter 15: Relaxation
Chapter 16: The Juggernaut
I have a question
Chapter 17: Vacation
Chapter 18: The Tower Of Heaven
Chapter 19: I Want Answers
Chapter 20: Sho and Simon
Chapter 21: Scaling The Tower
Chapter 22: Blood Moon Rage
(QnA) again
Chapter 23: Battle For Fairy Tail
Chapter 24: The Balam Alliance
Chapter 25: Allied Guilds
Chapter 26: Learning About The Enemy
Chapter 27: The OraciĆ³n Seis
Chapter 28: An Unexpected Change Of Heart
Chapter 29: Nirvana's Corruption
Chapter 30: A Moment Alone
Chapter 30.5: My Son
Ask (y/n)
Chapter 31: Gildarts
Chapter 32: The S-class Trials
Chapter 33: Tenrou Island
Chapter 34: The Look Of Insanity
Chapter 35: The Black Wizard
Chapter 36: Acnologia
Chapter 37: 7 Years
Chapter 38: Lyric
Chapter 39: A Trip To The Celestial World
Chapter 40: Power Up
Chapter 41: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 42: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter 43: The Journal
Chapter 44: The Perfect Storm
Chapter 45: The Clash Of Blades
Chapter 46: He Was Right
Chapter 47: The King Of Destruction
Chapter 48: The Grand Banquet
Chapter 49: Family Reunion
Chapter 50: Brother vs Sister
I have another question
Chapter 51: Family Bonding Time
Chapter 51.5: Eldra
Chapter 52: Deadlock
Chapter 53: Brought Into The Light
Chapter 54: Storming The Guild
Chapter 55: Rolling Dice
Chapter 56: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 57: What Doesn't Kill Me
Chapter 58: Makes Me Stronger
I have 1 last question
Chapter 60: Wedding Bells
Epilogue
Thank You
ASK (Y/N) AGAIN!!!
Next Gen

Chapter 59: A City Covered In Gold

4.9K 95 57
By atlas-stonewall

(Y/n)'s POV

I was flying over that open sea as the wind sailed through my now white hair. When I finally got to the right spot. I took a deep breath and flew straight into the ocean. As I swam, I eventually found and underwater cave system.

I swam through it, and saw a light at the end. I started swimming upward and finally breathed in oxygen. I found myself in a massive, ruined city. But the first thing I saw was the dragon.

Dragon: hm, a feeble human finds himself in my home. Tell me, are you here to take my treasure or have you come to die?

(Y/n): and who are you exactly?

Dragon: I am Thanatos, the death dragon. I am the collector of gold and jewels. Now, why have you come here. No one has entered my home in 200 years.

I crawled out of the water and climbed onto the hill made of gold. He inhaled my scent and his massive eyes widened.

Thanatos: that smell! You have some retaliation to Fatalis, don't you?!

(Y/n): he's my dad.

He seemed to flinch.

Thanatos: you're the son of Fatalis?

I nodded.

(Y/n): how do you know Fatalis?

Thanatos: 400 years ago, he was my friend, my brother if you could call him that.

(Y/n): wait so Fatalis was your brother?

I thought for a moment.

(Y/n): THAT WOULD MAKE YOU MY UNCLE!

Thanatos: UNCLE?!

(Y/n): anyway, we should get to the reason why I'm here. I didn't come here to take any of your treasure or anything like that. I actually came to give you something.

Thanatos: hm, interesting. No one has ever came to visit me with the intention of giving me something. What have you brought me?

I reached into my bag and pull out the necklace. His eyes widened again.

Thanatos: the stone of Eris!

(Y/n): Fatalis told me you'd protect this by any means necessary. This stone is too dangerous for anyone to control. So will you protect it?

Thanatos: y-yes.

He dug a hole in the hill of gold.

Thanatos: if you don't want anyone to get their hands on it, than your best bet is to hide it among my treasure.

I just shrugged my shoulders and tossed it into the hole. He covered the hole back up, burying the stone under all that gold.

(Y/n): well, I've done what I came here to do. Might as well take my leave.

I began to walked away until he stopped me.

Thanatos: hold on a moment.

I turned to him.

Thanatos: because you are the son of my dear friend, I give you permission to take 1 thing from my collection.

(Y/n): really?

Thanatos: yes, now take something before I change my mind.

I began looking around for something to take. I stopped when I noticed a small, velvet box. I pick it up and opened it. The ring itself was made of silver and the main gem in the center was a shining ruby.

A thought ran through my head.

(Y/n): Erza.

I placed the ring in my bag and turned back to Thanatos.

(Y/n): it was a pleasure meeting you, uncle.

Thanatos: it was nice meeting you as well.

I sprouted my wings and flew back into the water.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) shaking the water off of him

I landed in front of the guild hall. I walked into the guild hall.

(Y/n): I'M BACK!

When I walked in, everyone immediately began staring at me, smiling and not saying a word.

(Y/n): why is everyone staring at me.

Lyric got up from his seat and walked over to me. He reached into his satchel and pulled out a letter. I hesitantly took it. It was addressed to me. I opened it up and read it out loud.

To (y/n) (l/n)

You have displayed incredible magical ability not only during the Grand Magic Games, but also during the invasion of Deadlock in Magnolia. So it is with greatest honor that we, the magic council, name you one of the ten wizard saints. We hope you're honored to bare this title.

Sincerely, the Magic council

My eyes widen as I read the letter. I looked around the guild hall and saw everyone smiling at me. They are started cheering for me.

Lyric: congrats, kid.

I smiled. Just then Erza approached me.

Erza: you deserve it, (y/n). We're all proud of you.

I then remembered the ring Thanatos gave me. I took Erza's hand in mine.

(Y/n): Erza, since the day I joined Fairy Tail you've been nothing but nice to me. You showed me kindness and care about me. You showed me that I was more than a being taught only to destroy, and when we told each other how we felt, I wanted nothing more than to be by your side every moment of my life.

I took the velvet box out of my bag.

(Y/n): so Erza Scarlet...

I dropped to 1 knee and opened the box, revealing the ring inside.

(Y/n): will you be my fairy queen forever?

Erza covered her mouth as tear of joy began to pour from her eyes.

Erza: yes...definitely yes!

Everyone in the guild hall began cheering for us. Amber started squilling with joy. I slipped the ring on Erza's finger and we embraced. Well, separated and Erza crashed our lips together. This caught me off guard but I didn't care. Finally, I was gonna have the chance to spent the rest of my life with the woman I love.

Erza: so what kind of cake should we get for the wedding?

(Y/n): is it bad that I expected you to ask that question?

Lyric placed his hand on my shoulder.

Lyric: I'm happy for you two.

(Y/n): thanks dad. First I become a wizard saint and now I'm engaged to the love of my life. This is the best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 429 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
60.8K 1.3K 21
Y/N Was a girl who wielded great power that most dark wizards craved for. She was trained by the Elemental Dragon known as Scarlex, but left the year...
529 18 15
In the land of Fiore, far north of Magnolia, lies a small coastal town surrounded by forest known as Lotus. The peaceful town is the first place youn...