Happiness is you

By LeylaElsa

I'm really interesting... read me... I'll make it worth your time 🤗 More

Preview
All grown up
The party
Right where i need to be

Youve got boobs now

458 2 0
By LeylaElsa

~Pablo's~

"I can't believe you decided to forget all about me because of a mere little accidental kiss" Jason scowled at me. He was really annoyed at me and I couldn't care less cause I had a mouthful of Pablo's best selling chocolate ice cream.

I gave him a toothy grin after swallowing " I didn't forget. I was just really embarrassed okay? You did kinda steal my first kiss" I pointed out to him.

Jason looked at me like I was an annoying little brat.
" And even after you got a boyfriend, you still couldn't reach across to me?"

I shrugged. The truth was I did try to reach Jason during the hardest time of my life when Alec died and even when my mom and Steven were having problems. I tried to reach him but for some reason, whenever I had called then, it was always a female voice I heard at the receiving end. She would tell me in a nasty voice that Jason was busy and to stop calling.  He can't tell me he never got the messages from his girlfriend.

"How was college?" I said trying to change the topic. The daunting thought of Jason having a girlfriend was something I wasn't in the mood for.

" Now you care " he rolled his eyes.

" come on , stop acting like a child and talk" I said with my mouthful.

He chuckled " Yeah I'm definitely the child "

I frowned at him " where are you living now? I asked knowing that Steven had moved out of his old apartment and had gone off with a woman he was cheating on my mom with.

"That's kinda another reason I needed to talk to you" he began looking at me closely.

"I spoke with Regina and she agreed for me to crash in with you guys for a while"  I just stared at him. My mom didn't feel it worthy to tell me about this? I asked myself

" it'll just be temporary though. I have this interview coming up and I'll be moving to New York soon" he added.

I beamed at him. I can't believe Jason would finally be living with me again.. I rushed to his side and hugged him tightly.

"Ivy come on... you've got boobs now" he groaned and I slapped him hard on his shoulder.

He faked hurt and said "ow! What did I say ?  You can't just be dishing out hugs like that when you've got all that going on" he gestured dramatically to my boobs.

"You're an idiot" I stated in a matter of fact kinda way.

"You love me" he drawled out and I hit him even harder.

" Bully" he accused as he rubbed the spot at which I'd hit him.

I waltzed back to my seat and popped in a cookie in my mouth.

" so when are you moving in?"

~At the apartment ~

"Jason honey dinner would be ready in 10" my mother said in a sickly sweet voice and I rolled my eyes at the whole scene unfolding before my eyes. This woman hasn't cooked anything decent for me in the last two years but here she was humming sweetly to herself as she made her special beef stew for Jason.

Jason moved in earlier today, he had waited until the weekend so I could help him settle in. 
"Alright Reggie" Jason called back.

My mom smiled to herself at the mention of Jason's nickname for her. I gave her a look that said ' you're sick' but she just shrugged me off and asked me to go keep Jason company. I was more than happy to comply. Suffice to say my mom was really creeping me out with all her antics.

I spotted Jason in our den that had now been set up as a temporary room for Jason. He just sat down there watching old albums of our family.  He was currently holding a picture of the both of us. I had my arms around him tightly and he was struggling to get me to loosen my grip on him. He smiled and ran his fingers through the photo.

" You've always been such a snob" I said and he turned around to look at me.

" oh munchkin, you know how much I hate it when you call me that" he stated and started walking towards me.

I held my hand out to him " Oh but you are a snob... look at me, I'm Jason and I'm hot and too good for anybody " I tried to make my voice masculine but failed.

"Oh now you've done it " Jason sprinted towards me and while trying to run away from him cause I knew what was coming next, I awkwardly slipped and fell on his bed. 

"I've got you where I want you now" he said in a dark voice as he stalked towards me. His tone sent shivers down my spine and the way he was looking at me got me feeling a way a sister isn't supposed to be feeling towards her step brother. I was transfixed by the intensity of his gaze that I hadn't noticed when he had gotten on top of the bed and was now hovering over me. 

"Jason.."I brought my hands up to try and stop him from what was coming next but the moment my hands touched his rock hard toned chest even though it was covered by his shirt, I couldn't utter another word.

He closed his eyes and leant towards me. I closed my eyes as well involuntarily and moved my chin towards him. Was he going to kiss me? What was going on? Why do I want him to Kiss me so badly? These questions kept floating around in my head and instead of a kiss, I felt his torturous fingers at my sides as he began tickling me.

"Jason..please.." I managed to say in between my hysterical laughter.

"Guys dinner!" We heard my mother call out.

"Hah!!" I exclaimed.

"You won't be so lucky next time " he mumbled and got off of me.

~
Dinner was unbelievably tasty.  We talked and laughed around like we used to do back then and it was strange for me to see my mother so happy.. as happy as she used to be when Steven was still in her life it made me feel guilty. Have I been a bad daughter? Haven't I been trying enough to make her happy?  Wasn't I enough for her?  These questions swirling around in my head made me lose my appetite and I just sat there playing with my food as I listened to my mom question Jason about college and all that he's been up to.  Watching them talk that way, my mom not bothering to involve me in the conversation not even when Jason talked directly at me or asked a question about me, she would find a way to make it about her and Jason alone, I felt angry and sick to my stomach and I knew what was going to shut her up and that's exactly what I did next without thinking.

" So how's Steven and Arianna?" I asked in an innocent voice.

And cue the gasp.

My mother unfailing gasped for air at the mention of the name of the man that broke her heart. Jason's father. 

"Ivy go to your room." She said after calming herself.

"What?" I asked confused. Why is she being dramatic anyway? The man's name itself is driving her crazy but not sitting and eating with his son?!

" Go to your room goddamnit!" My mom yelled and I felt myself turn shades darker. She had yelled at me in front of Jason like a little child.

" you're unbelievable!" I spat as I ran upstairs to my room feeling really upset.

I stayed in my room for God knows how long, feeling too embarrassed to face Jason and being extremely pissed off at my mom. I tossed and turned on my bed begging for sleep but it never came. I then decided to FaceTime Jenna. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey there bitch" she answered once she came into view.

"Hi Miss big city girl" I teased her knowing that she hated it when I called her that.

"Urgh you're the worst" she scowled at me and I just winked at her.

" No way!!! Jason is there? Like right now?" Jenna shouted. We've been talking and I was updating her on things at school. I just finally told her about Jason moving back to the New Hampshire.

"Yes he's here preparing for this big interview" I answered not wanting to elaborate more.

" oh my gosh I can't believe you get to have him so close to you like that... lucky" she sighed dreamily. Jenna did always have a crush on Jason.

"Don't tell me New York City Guys haven't managed to steal you away from Jason just yet" I teased her.

"Ivy stop being an idiot and tell me how Jason looks now... is he hotter? Oh I bet he is.. oh what I'd give to run my hands through his-"

"Ew Jenna shut up! That's my brother you're talking about!" I mentally chastised myself for nursing the same thoughts as Jenna towards Jason even while reprimanding her.

"Whatever! I gotta go... my mom is making me have dinner with the neighbors " she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"You're such a snob." I accused

"But I'm your snob" she defended smiling sweetly at me.

"Forever and always Jen... I love you"

"I love you too Vy" she replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
683K 35.7K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...