Clover ☓ Eggsy Unwin

cutiestiles द्वारा

Clover Valford-Hart was the bubbly and even somewhat naïve girl who, after her parents' death, is put in the... अधिक

☁︎ C L O V E R ☁︎
◦ 0 1 ◦
◦ 0 2 ◦
◦ 0 3 ◦
◦ 0 4 ◦
◦ 0 5 ◦
◦ 0 6 ◦
◦ 0 7 ◦
◦ 0 8 ◦
◦ 0 9 ◦
◦ 1 0 ◦
◦ 1 1 ◦
◦ 1 2 ◦
◦ Epilogue ◦
C L O V E R
T R A I L E R
PLEASE READ!!!
- Help -
oops sorry
☁︎ C L O V E R two☁︎
∙ playlist ∙
◦ 1 4 ◦
◦ 1 5 ◦
◦ 1 6 ◦
◦ 1 7 ◦
◦ 1 8 ◦
◦ 1 9 ◦
◦ 2 0 ◦
◦ 2 1 ◦
◦ 2 2 ◦
◦ 2 3 ◦
◦ 2 4 ◦
◦ 2 5 ◦
◦ 2 6 ◦
◦ 2 8 ◦
◦ 2 9 ◦
◦ 3 0 ◦
◦ 3 1 ◦
◦ 3 2 ◦
◦ 3 3 ◦
◦ 3 4 ◦

◦ 2 7 ◦

3.4K 108 40
cutiestiles द्वारा

"Skye? What are you doing here?" Clara asked from besides Charlie, looking Clover up and down.

"Skye?" Charlie repeated.

"Clara! Hi!" Clover grinned, "Is this your boyfriend? Gosh, I don't remember hearing about any boyfriend when we together at Glasto."

Charlie clenched his jaw and looked between the two women. "Tell me you didn't..." A distraction. That's exactly what Eggsy needed. He quickly grabbed a vial of the antidote, tucking it into his pocket.

Clara looked at him with wide eyes, "No! No, Skye and I only talked, I promise-"

"Yeah, Charlie! Nothing to worry about, though I did almost sleep her," Clover leant against the railed tilting her head. "I didn't though...that actually was my friend, Whiskey, instead. Tell me, Clara..." Clover grinned, "Was he as good in bed at Glasto as he claims?"

"You motherfucker!" Charlie yelled.

"Sorry to cut this short, Charles, but we really must be going," Clover grabbed Eggsy's hand and dragged him back up the steps, Charlier hot on their heels.

"Bye, Charlie!" Eggsy yelled over his shoulder.

"Sound the alarm," Charlie ordered, though they were almost out of the door. "You fucking rats!"

"Please jam the door!" Clover yelled into the comms as they exited.

"Got it!" Ginger replied and within a moment, the door was closing, with Charlie on the other side.

The trio raced to the car station, "Galahad, we're comin'!" Whiskey said, "All clear at the bottom?"

Though there was no response.

"Galahad? Come in!" Whiskey repeated.

Still, no response.

They ran into the open gondola and took a moment to breathe as Eggsy spoke, "Harry, come on we're in, let's go..."

"Go away butterflies," Harry mumbled.

"Harry! You need to concentrate and listen to me. If you don't do this we're as good as dead. Are you hearing me?" No response. Clover sighed anxiously, "Dad!"

"Pardon? Clover? Yes...yes I can hear you."

"Good. We need you to close the door right now." Within a second, the doors were closing and she let out a breath of relief. "Thank you, good job, dad."

"Well done, Harry," Eggsy said.

As they descended they could see Charlie stumble out of a door further down the mountain and onto a balcony. Eggsy stepped up to the glass and waved the serum at him before pocketing it at his chest once more.

"Eggsy, don't rile him up," Clover joked with a teasing grin.

"Sound a bit hypocritical coming from you if you ask me, babe," He smirked and Clover chuckled.

"I wasn't riling him up per say...we were just having a chat. You know, mate to mate."

"Uh huh," Eggsy laughed, "I'm sure he feels the same."

"You all good down there, Harry?" Eggsy asked.

"All clear," He responded.

However, within a moment the television morphed into a live stream of Charlie's face. "Eggsy...Clover..." He greeted with a smug smile, "Enjoy the ride." His face then disappeared and the car started rotating, growing faster and faster with each passing second.

"All the buttons are dead. Controls gone. Everything's in shutdown. I'm sorry, but you two are on your own." Harry said. The trio immediately grabbed the handles hanging from the top but it wasn't long until those snapped off and the agents were sent flying into the glass walls of the car, barely able to move.

Within a moment, the force was enough for Clover to feel a pounding in her head, her vision growing fuzzy. She began to fall in and out of consciousness, seeing snippets of Whiskey to her right, pulling out his new whip that somehow drilled a hole in the glass before flying up and cutting the gondola's cords as they passed a deep crevasse.

Thankfully, the spinning slowed down, however now they were in free fall. The group screamed as they fell through the air, floating within the car.

"Oh my God..." Harry mumbled.

Just as they were about fall, the cart got caught and swung into the snow, plowing through the support tower for the gondola chords. 

The trio clambered to their feet, stumbling as the cart jerked around. Deep creaks and groans drew their attention behind them, only to find that the tower was falling. "You've gotta be fucking kidding!" Eggsy said as the tower started to come down on them and they narrowly missed being crushed by it. The car began to speed up, racing through the snow like a hot knife through butter, sending the agents into the side of the cart.

They finally managed to get to their feet once more to find a building at the bottom of the hill they were currently sliding down, directly in their path. "Oh no," Clover mumbled as she made out the words atop the building. 

'Alpine View Retirement'

"We need to stop this thing."

"Any ideas would be much appreciated, Darlin'," Whiskey scoffed and, as if her brain were motivated by pure spite, an idea came to her head. She grabbed Whiskey and flung him against the hole his whip had created and before he could protest she pulled the tag on his backpack, sending a parachute sporting the American flag behind them.

The cart was slowing down but it didn't seem nearly enough to stop them. They screamed as they continued barrel towards the retirement home, Clover and Whiskey gripping each other for dear life as Eggsy was pressed against the wall beside Whiskey. Right before they hit the veranda, the cart came to a stop. 

Clover stood still for a moment, her veins filled with adrenaline. "You alright?" Eggsy asked, moving to stand in front of her, squatting slightly to be eye-to-eye with her and she nodded, letting out a shaky breath.

"Yeah...Yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" He nodded and Clover let go of Whiskey's coat and wrapped Eggsy in a tight hug as adrenaline slowly dissipated from the air. "Are you okay, Whiskey?" Clover asked once she and Eggsy had parted.

"I'm just fine, Sugar, good thinking with the parachute." She nodded gratefully as they began to disembark from the pod.

"Harry, meet us at the emergency rendezvous point," Eggsy said as he helped Clover out.

"Roger that. Got you on the GPS."

. . .

a/n:

eggsy n clover both got to make fun of charlie :,)

how eggsy be talkin to clover

a lil bit of a Short one sorry this was v hard to write

It's really starting to hit me that this might be the last time we see Clover and Eggsy together :(( especially since the next movie is a prequel im gettin E M O

I hope you're enjoying it though! 💕

xx Clara

me every time i had to write my own name in this story

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.6K 133 17
A kingsman agent follows in his father and best friends footsteps, understanding and unlocking his true potential, but also finding his true love.
132K 8K 25
"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" "No fighting the other agents Eggsy". "But what if I just break his nose a little?" Kingsman: the secre...
127K 3.3K 29
Book II !!!COMPLETED!!! He was annoying, yet hilarious. Probably world's biggest asshole that made her want to scream so loud that it burst her lungs...
486K 10K 37
Merlin has been asked to recruit another Kingsman agent after one has mysteriously disappeared while on a mission. It just so happens that the recrui...