Blue haired teen (Billie Eili...

Por BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

Alexis' life seems completely fine. She has two best friends Sean and Morgan, who love her endlessly. After h... Mais

Casting
1.
2.
3.
4.
An authors note
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
The album
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
Hi

17.

3.7K 90 53
Por BILLIE-I-S-QUEEN

*Authors note*

I've rewrote this chapter like a million times, but I'm content with this version of it. It's an important one! I actually wanted to wait longer to post this one and let you guys guess more about those events, but I just couldn't wait anymore. Lol.

Also, some stuff is fucked up and I'm aware there are no quotation marks in this chapter. I'm going to fix that asap.

*Flashback to summer of 2006*

No dad, I dont want to go to this camp again! I hate it here! Take me home. A little boy cried out when he hit his dads leg and started stamping on the ground. The boy had to go to this camp every year, because his parents were busy with work and couldnt take care of him during school breaks. Little does he know that this year, it would be the best camp he could possible have.

Beside that boy, there was another boy too, completely the opposite, he loved the camp and was very peaceful. He loved this camp so much, because he would make a ton of new friends every year. This boy was a couple of years older then the first boy I talked about. The first boy was 6 years old, this boy is 9 years old.

Both their parents dropped the boys off and animators of the camp took care of them. The 6 year old boy was stubborn, because he doesnt want to be here. He didnt do any activity with the other kids, he just sat there and stared out in front of him. The 9 year old boy couldnt see it anymore, he hated it when he saw people sad and he always wanted to make them happy, so he decided to go talk to the younger boy.

Hi, Im Finneas. He said to the younger boy, sticking his hand out for the boy to shake it. The younger boy shook Finneas his hand and smiled at him. Hi, Im Austin. Its nice to meet you. The younger boy, called Austin, informed Finneas.

The two boys became best friends during the camp, they became inseparable. It was so good to the point that Austin didnt want to leave the camp anymore when the summer ended. He didnt want to leave his new best friend.

The two boys kept in touch, every school break they would hang out together. Usually they would hang around in the streets, but one time Finneas took Austin home. He wanted Austin to meet his little sister.

Hello, I am Billie. A five year old girl said, shaking Austin his hand. Im Austin. Austin told her, on which the little girl nodded. Ever since then Billie, Austin and Finneas became best friends, when there wasnt school, they would always be together. Billie and Finneas, who were siblings by blood, didnt think of Austin as any less then their 3th sibling.

When they were 12, 9 and 8, they would always hang in the streets and thats when Billie and Finneas started to notice something about Austin. Sometimes they would get beef with other kids and Billie and Finneas noticed that Austin would always solve it with violence. He would always hit the other kids and bite them. To Austin, violence was the solution to everything. He even taught Finneas and Billie how to fight one time. Even though they thought the fighting was a bad thing, they never left Austin, they loved him endlessly and would always be there for him.

The kids grew up even more. At the age of 19, 16 and 15 they started to learn more about each other and about themselves. Billie started to figure out she didnt really like any boys shes ever met, she started to crush on girls. She didnt know whether she should feel bad about this or not. She decided she should talked to her two best friends about this.

Finneas, Austin, I think I have to tell you something. The youngest of the three said when they were sitting in Billie and Finneas their garden. Shoot. Austin said. Billie was playing with her finger, because she was nervous. She knew they would probably accept her just the way she is, but she still was scared. I think I like girls. She spoke up quietly. Both boys nodded and pulled Billie in a group hug. Youre still our sister Billie, no matter what. Finneas assured her.

Ever since that day there were no secrets ever again between the three, they would always tell each other everything.

*flashback to summer 2018*

Like I already said before, the three were inseparable, they would trust each other thoroughly with everything, until something happened that damaged their trust. Something happened that wasnt supposed to happen and that changed the lives of all three the kids.

What happened last summer?

Well, its a little complicated.

It all started a little before summer break started. Finneas was 20, Austin had just turned 18 and Billie was about to turn 17 later that year. The kids would still hang out a lot, but not in the streets anymore they had found their own special spot. Austin his dad is rich and owned an island, where the kids would go to throw parties, to play music or to just relax. Everything was so good.

One day, like I said, a little before summer break started. Billie had brought home a girl to meet her two best friends. It was the first time ever Billie would bring home a girl. Her name was Chloe and she was just gorgeous. She had a beautiful smile, long black hair, a tanned skin and deep blue eyes. Billie had never seen a more beautiful girl ever in her life and she was lucky enough to call her hers.

Finneas, Austin. This is Chloe, shes my girlfriend. Billie spoke up, introducing Chloe to Austin and Finneas. Finneas got up from his seat immediately and shook Chloes hand. Its a pleasure to meet you. He said, smiling at his little sisters girlfriend. Austin didnt really say anything. When Billie saw Austin his eyes turning a darker shade of brown, thats when she knew something was up.

She had to protect Chloe from him, he wasnt trustable around her at all.

But you cant always protect the once you love.

Chloe started to hang out with the three, more and more, and got along really well with Finneas and Austin. Eventually she started to hang out with Austin alone, behind Billies back. She knew Austin had deeper feelings for her, but those feelings werent mutual. She liked Austin as a friend.

One day, during summer break, Billie tried to call her girlfriend, to hang out. But she couldnt reach her phone. Finneas had trouble getting in touch with Austin too. After 3 days of trying, they realized the two disappeared. Billie didnt hesitate any second and started searching. She drove through town to every place she could possibly think of, but after searching for 3 days, she gave up. Something mustve happened, because they were gone for almost a week now and didnt let anything know of them. But before Billie could give up, Finneas had told her something that gave her hope again. Have you tried the island yet? He asked. That was all that needed to be said, for her to drive to the harbor, where she took the sailing boat and left in the direction of the island. Finneas had promised to stay home, so that someone would be there if one of the two turned up.

Billie arrived at the island in the meanwhile and search around on the whole island.

Nothing.

Until she saw something all the way up, on the high rocks. It was far away, but she would recognise her girlfriend from miles away. She was tied up. Rope was keeping her arms and legs together and there was tape covering her mouth, to prevent her from screaming. Even though nobody could possibly hear her on this island.

There was also another person up there, that could only be one person.

Austin.

He was pointing a gun towards Chloe, Billie rushed up on the rocks and hid behind some bushes. Chloe had seen her and knew she would be fine. She knew her girlfriend would protect her. Billie stayed behind the bushes some longer, to observe how bad the situation was.

Help me, please, help me. Im so so sorry. Austin cried out, clearly out of his mind. Please Chloe, help me. I dont know what to do. Help me. He cried out once more. If I kill both of us, we can be together forever. Will you forgive me. He said through cries, pointing the gun against Chloes head again. Billie didnt have to hear anything more, she knew Austin would be capable to pull the trigger.

He fucking would.

She jumped on his back and pulled him to the ground with her. She started hitting him in the face over and over again, as hard as she could. She kept hitting and Austin struggled, but managed to point the gun towards Billie. She snatched the gun out of his hands as fast as she could, but they heard a loud bang.

Billie had pulled the trigger par accident when she took the gun from Austin. They both looked in the direction of the bullet.

Chloes eyes widened as she felt the bullet hit her chest. A big blood stain grew on her shirt. Billie didnt hesitate and rushed over to her girlfriend.

She took her body in her arms when she started crying. No, Chloe, Im sorry. Please dont leave me, I need you. She cried as she held her girlfriends body close to her.

She didnt realize Chloe was already gone.

Or she didnt want to realize it.

Billie couldnt stop crying. Austin got up and walked slowly towards Billie. He took Chloes body out of her arms and Billie just let him do whatever he was doing, not being able to think clearly. Austin used all his strength to push the body over the edge of the rocks. It hit the ground hard and the body was gone.

Billie got up and started to hit Austin again. What the fuck did you do. This all your fault. Its your fault that I lost my girl! She screamed in his face. She kept hitting him.

You pulled the trigger. Austin managed to bring out, which caused her to stop what she was doing. Austin was right, it hit her. She was the one who killed her own girlfriend.

Why did you push her off the rocks? Billie asked Austin, once she had calmed down a little. We needed to get rid of her body, we need to get rid of this also. He said, holding up the gun. What the fuck, Austin, no. We have to go to the police. Billie said, as she started walking towards the beach again, where she had put the boat. But Austin took her arm, which made her look at him again. We cant do that Billie, we cant just get in trouble like that. Austin told her. We cant just leave her body here like that either. She answered.

We could- uh- we could drop her in the sea. Austin said, looking Billie in the eyes. What the fuck are you talking about, Im not dropping the body of the girl that I love in the fucking sea. She screamed at Austin, but it was too late. Austin had already decided that that was what he was going to do. He started to search where the body had landed.

Once he found Chloe her body, he wished he never had found her. She looked terrible to say the least. She was covered in blood, when it wasnt blood from the shooting wound, it was blood from hitting the rocks when she fell down. Austin picked her up and started to walk towards Billie, who was sitting on the sand, her head in her hands, and she couldnt stop crying. She was so heartbroken, she would never be the person she once was again, not after everything that happened that day. She didnt know how to handle herself, she couldnt stop crying.

Austin took the body to the boat and when Billie got in too, they left the island. Billie never wanted to get to this island ever again. When they were in the middle of the sea, Austin tied rocks to Chloe her legs, so she would sink, and threw her in the sea. He also threw away the gun and they left.

Once they got home, Billie told Finneas the whole story. The three decided to keep what happened that day between them, they would not talk to anybody else about this. They also never heard about this again, cops never came to ask them about it and Chloes disappearance stayed unsolved since then.

One thing was sure. Billie was never the same person again, she was a mess ever since, but managed to keep herself together as good as she could. Austin had changed too, he had a lot of panic attacks ever since and had a lot more anger rushes. The events haunted both teenagers, they thought about it during the day and had nightmares during the night.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

970K 22.4K 24
Alexis Ackerman lives a troubled life, surrounded by gang violence and instability. Billie Eilish lives an interesting life of her own, having just s...
21K 748 23
Megan and her best friend Nora can't live without each other. They've gone through the good and bad things together, never leaving each other's side...
778K 20.8K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
8.1K 166 20
Liz gets dumped by her boyfriend and doesn't have a place to live. She starts looking around and finds a room for rent in a girls home. Who is the gi...