Teptidah

By laosythai

Based on a true story of a refugee girl and her brother kidnap by white supremacist...will break it into a fe... More

Dear, Fallen Tape-Tee-dah(Angel)
Neither yours or mines
Eclipse

Repetitive Memories

3 0 0
By laosythai

Like a broken record missing its grooves and kinks the memories repeats, for she is always waiting there at the foothills of a very long and narrow driveway, hidden deep beneath an evergreen tapestry. As I parked my 1990 Turquoise Chevy Beretta GT on the slope of the driveway. I open my door and at the corner of my eyes, I caught sight of a Tape-Tee-dah(Angel). Whom I've held captive in my memories for so many years. I proceed to get out of my car, it felt as if I'm floating towards her. I found myself gravitating towards her Angelic Beauty like the Moon falling into the Earth creating ripples and waves along the shores.

The glistening of your gentle eyes
as you hid the cries behind your smiles.
Your Divine Beauty befell my heart
like a full Moon falling forever into dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.8K 18
"Rana Sa...." Why are you trembling...are you ok should I call someone for help.... "Sh...ssshhhhh...... Ahana....i would be inside you till now if y...
39.8K 2.4K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
26.3K 585 160
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...
125K 5.1K 32
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...