𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕪 | 𝕛𝕚𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 �...

By silvergrey3344

Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
bonus chapter 1: jikook's honeymoon [18+]
bonus chapter 2: taesoon (?) first time having sex [18+]
bonus chapter 3: namjin with their first adoption
bonus chapter 4: yoonseok deserves happiness [fluff]
author's note

15

11.9K 442 273
By silvergrey3344

-
Back Together Again

December 25
-

Jimin woke up with warm arms around him, and he immediately pinpoints Jungkook's smell. Not wanting to wake him up, Jimin stays still and closed his eyes again. The light from the curtained windows were too bright for a winter morning.

"It's snowing," Jimin heard Jungkook say in a sleepy morning voice. Not long after, the doorbell rang. Jungkook groaned, hugging Jimin tighter. "Too cold to get up," he complained.

Jimin got up instead, shaking Jungkook's heavy arms off of him, and headed downstairs to see who came. He was in for a big surprise when he opened the door.

"You slept later than Yoongi hyung," Hoseok grinned, walking in with five other guys after him.

Five?

Namjoon and Seokjin came in, and Jimin knew they made up yesterday—all thanks to Jungkook. He knew Jungkook could do it. Yoongi and Hoseok, Taehyung with the so-called Minsoon guy.

"What's the occasion?" Jimin asked, shutting the door once everyone was in and dragging his tired form to the couch where the group huddled.

"We all planned something for this Christmas thing," Yoongi said.

"What are you guys doing here?" a voice snapped from the stairs. "I was trying to sleep."

The group turned, facing a scowling Jungkook. Yoongi and Hoseok looked around with confused expression, trying to figure out why Jungkook was at Jimin's house, with only boxers and a shirt on.

"I mean—" Jungkook cleared his throat, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"The question is why are you here?" Yoongi snapped back.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why don't you come down and tell them what you've been wanting to say," he offered. Jungkook nodded and walked to the living room carpet, sitting down in front of Hoseok and Yoongi.

"I apologized to everyone," Jungkook said. "I was just waiting for a chance to apologize to you, and now that I have a chance, I would like to say I'm sorry for everything I've done."

"Did you eat the wrong medicine?" Yoongi asked, suspicious on why the younger was suddenly sucking his pride up and actually apologizing.

"Hyung," Hoseok whispered, nudging the older's arm.

"I know what I did was unacceptable, so I'll do anything to make it up," Jungkook promised, head hanging in shame.

"It's a little late of you, but I'll forgive you since Jimin seemed like he forgave you already," Hoseok said. "If you do something to hurt Jimin again though, I'll end you. For real this time."

Yoongi scoffed. "You have a lot to make up for then, kid."

Jungkook smiled, knowing that Yoongi secretly forgave him when he called Jungkook kid. He hasn't heard that in a long time.

"I promise I'll be a better person," Jungkook said happily, jumping forward and hugging his two hyungs. "You won't regret it."

"I'm already starting to regret," Yoongi mumbled, trying to get Jungkook off of him. Did Yoongi still want to punch the younger for everything he's done? Yes, but with Jimin here, he didn't want to do anything. As long as Jimin was okay, he'll deal with it. Just for Jimin. It can be his good deed of the day.

Hoseok, on the other hand, was more than happy to forgive Jungkook. Sure, Jungkook did some unforgivable things, but he knew that it was hard for Jungkook to come out and directly tell them he was sorry. He believed that Jungkook has more potential than the looks.

"Anyways," Seokjin interrupted. "We're heading to my house and hanging out. If there aren't any objections, we can go after Jungkook and Jimin wash up-the breath reeks-and change."

Jimin and Jungkook both rolled their eyes as they both make their way up. Jimin was pulled behind by Taehyung asking for a private conversation. Jimin lets Taehyung pull him to the kitchen, and they both sit down at the table.

"About last night," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry about it," Jimin assured. "I'll be fine, and I want you to be happy and move on. If you're asking if you can date Minsoon, go ahead. I've hurt you enough, and I hope you find your happiness real soon. You deserve it after putting up with me."

"So, like, no thoughts or anything?" Taehyung asked cautiously.

"Jungkook clings on me all the time. I can't do anything even if I wanted to," Jimin chuckled. "I'll be fine, Tae. Don't worry about me anymore."

"You're still my best friend."

"Of course, I am. I'm the best."

Taehyung smiled at Jimin, knowing part of his best friend is back from the dark, and he thanked whatever help him with that.

"You should go wash and change before Seokjin hyung threatens to leave without you," Taehyung said.

Jimin left as Minsoon came in. They exchange a brief, small nod at the door. "How was it?" Minsoon asked, sitting down in front of Taehyung.

"He looks much better," Taehyung answered. "It's nice seeing him like that. He says I can date you if I want."

Minsoon smiled. "He's a good kid; you're lucky to have someone like him growing up."

"Yeah, he's a great person."

The two sit there, small smile on their faces and flutters in their stomach. They enjoy the silence until they hear Seokjin shout they're leaving.

They walk out, hand-in-hand, and the relationship between them isn't spoken. They just know it's there.

***

Jungkook threw a pinch of flour at Seokjin, causing the older to turn and scold the younger. The younger just laughed and skipped off into Jimin's warm embrace. Seokjin ran after him, his speech getting faster, face getting into a brighter shade of red.

"Honey," Namjoon chuckled, coming from the bathroom and calming the older down with a kiss on the cheek. "It's fine."

Seokjin huffed. "Brat," he mumbled, throwing one last glare at Jungkook before turning back into the kitchen to continue making dinner with his mother.

In the morning, Seokjin's parents had made breakfast for the eight hungry males. They opened present right after, and they even managed to get Jungkook gifts. He was hesitant to receive the gifts because he was guilty that he didn't get his hyungs anything, but the group assured him his apology was more than enough for one of the best gifts. Yoongi handmade something for the group, and played a song he recorded.

The gifts were passed around, Jimin being the last to go.

"I don't know if you guys will like it," Jimin said softly with a pout.

"We love everything you have to offer," Yoongi assured.

A small giggled fell from Jimin's lips, and he shows the things he hid behind his back.

"It's friendship bracelets!" Jimin exclaimed. "I made them, and there's also something else that I got for each one of you." He passed around the bracelets with another gift, special to each one. He doesn't forget Minsoon either, having a gift for him as well.

"I'm never taking this off," Jungkook said with a wide grin, wrapping his arms around Jimin in a rib-crushing hug. "I love it!"

Jimin's face flushed a pretty shade of pink, and he giggled happily. The group cooed at how cute the two are.

After opening gifts, the group pulled on their winter clothing and went outside to play in the snow. They got called back in by Seokjin's mother, and she was worried that they would catch a cold. She made them hot chocolate with heart-shaped marshmallows, whipped cream, cinnamon sprinkles, and a drizzle of chocolate. It looked and tasted much better than Jungkook's hot chocolate he offered the other night. They watch moveis while enjoying Seokjin mother's hot chocolate.

Seokjin and his mother finished making lunch, and the plates were cleaned off by everyone. They're enjoying making s'mores now, and they're setting up the karaoke.

"Jimin and Jungkook should go first," Taehyung suggested with a grin. With some pleas and more s'mores, Jimin and Jungkook gave in to sing first.

"You should choose the song," Jungkook said, pushing Jimin forward.

"No, you should," Jimin snapped, turning back around.

"No, you."

"You!"

"Rock, paper scissors," Jungkook huffed.

"Two out of three."

"No, one game. You want two out of three because you suck."

"How dare you?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Two out of three," Namjoon cut in.

"Ugh, fine," Jungkook groaned.

Three short games later, Jungkook ended up with the remote as the loser. He stole some glances at Jimin, thinking of the perfect song for him to sing.

He should sing a female part, Jungkook thought. We Don't Talk Anymore.

Jimin has a shy smile on his face when Jungkook told him he was getting the female part.

"If I embarrass myself, I'm killing you in your sleep," Jimin mumbled.

"You can't do anything to me, shortie."

The song started, and they don't have any more time to throw insults at each other. The group listened to the two's perfect singing and harmonizing. They applaud when Jimin and Jungkook finish, and the two blush as they were complimented by how well they sounded together.

The karaoke session ended with laughter, the last group being Hoseok and Yoongi, and their outrageous singing of Otsukare. Although they thought Namjoon and Seokjin were going to flop this, they actually did much better than expected. Jimin and Jungkook ended up being first, Minsoon and Taehyung following close in second, and Yoongi and Hoseok ended up last. It was fine, though, they were still happy.

They had a big dinner, and everyone was stuffed full from all the delicious food. They decide to bring out some board games while lounging on the couches, which turned out to be a bit of a bad idea when Namjoon and Seokjin started arguing over the Monopoly game, and Jimin and Jungkook-who were back to their bickering selves-blamed each other for rigging the dice.

"Cheater," Jungkook huffed. "You rigged the dice."

"Why would I rig the dice?" Jimin shot back. "That's your job. You're the cheater."

"You've gotten three sixes in a row while I've gotten ones and twos for literally the whole game!"

"That just sounds like you suck, coconut headass."

Taehyung, Minsoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi, managed to break up the two insane pairs and clean up the board games after an hour or so of shouts of anger and annoyance. They went downstairs to play truth or dare instead.

With a group like this, it was expected to have many outrageous and ridiculous questions and dares, especially if it was from Jungkook.

"Seokjin hyung," Jungkook smirked dievilishly. "Truth or dare?"

The older male narrowed his eyes. "Truth."

"What is your credit card number?"

"You can't do that!"

"You want to switch to dare instead?"

"The last dare you did, you made Namjoon lick my toes."

The group cringed at the memory of the disgusting scene. No one here exactly had a foot fetish, so the scene was hard to watch, and hard to do for Namjoon.

Jungkook grinned widely. "Well, it's that or a dare. I gave you a choice, hyung."

"Why don't you make Jimin do these things?" Seokjin snapped.

"Because I like him better than you."

"Fine, I'll switch to dare."

"Tell me all your credit card information."

"WHAT THE FUCK, JEON JUNGKOOK?!" Seokjin screeched, lurching forward for an attempt to strangle the younger.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Jungkook cackled, running away from his angry hyung. "JIMIN PROTECT ME!"

"What's a shortie going to do?" Jimin asked, watching at the two males run around the large space.

"PLEASE!" he shouted as Seokjin tackled him to the ground.

Namjoon chuckled at his boyfriend, getting up and pulling Seokjin off Jungkook easily.

"Come on, honey," Namjoon said, pulling Seokjin onto his lap. "It's not like he can memorize the numbers."

"I don't know my credit card information," Seokjin said, still scowling at a giggling Jungkook.

"I was joking, hyung," Jungkook chuckled. "I dare you to do ten push-ups with Yoongi on your back."

"Oh, that's easy," Seokjin said.

The game continued through the night, and they fall asleep at four in the morning. It was their first Christmas, and there's a promise of many more to come.

***

much shorter chapter than last, I needed a small break but it's still my average of 2k so hope you guys enjoyed.

touchy got #1 in jikook and #12 in Jungkook holy fucking shit you guys know how much of a big ass deal that was

If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it He's gay, definitely gay.

xx silvergrey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.1K 22
Jungkook was dragged to a gay bar in the middle of Seoul by his best friend Jimin. What could possibly go wrong? - *previously knows as the warmest...
460K 20.9K 45
"Piss off." "Shut up." "Is it so hard for you to understand that I hate every single bit of you?" Those are words that Jeon Jungkook would usually th...
10.3K 432 14
[COMPLETED] Jimin has always had a crush on Jungkook, even before they debuted. Jungkook was too young to even think about his sexuality, but now tha...
1.5M 59.9K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...