The Fox Hero

Oleh Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... Lebih Banyak

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
Battle Training
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

The Battle Against All For One.

22.9K 450 308
Oleh Thunder_God_Thor

Two days had gone by quickly and every hero that was called was done preparing for the battle.

And now we see All Might and the pro heroes standing outside an abandoned looking building as all might knocked on the door and said "Hello! Pizza delivery~"

The villains inside tensed as the door blasted open and all might came in along with Gran torino and kamui woods as kamui used his woods to capture the villains and Gran torino attacked those who tried to free themselves.

"Your reign of villainy ends here, league of villains, why? Because we are here!!!!" All Might shouted then looked at bakugo and said " I'm sorry we are late my boy, you must be scared."

"No fucking way!! I'm calm as shit!" Bakugo shouted at him looking a little relieved.

"Damn! We went to such lengths, why has the last boss hunted us down? It's the other way around isn't it?" Shigaraki said some total bullshit

"I've got no choice" shigaraki said looking down and then shouted "Kurogiri! Bring the Gen X!!"

"They're on their way" Kurogiri said in a little smug voice.

"Now get us-" shigaraki called to Kurogiri but was interrupted as Kurogiri let out a cry of pain and fainted.

"W-what happened?" Magna asked while his allies looked shocked.

"Nothing, I just played around in him a little, he's stunned not dead" edgeshot said looking at magna

"Now, where is your master? Shigarakai Tomura" All Might asked glaring at the villain.

"Nonsense this is...not happening..I..I..HATE YOU!!" Tomura shouted in rage

"No need to scream, handy-boy, we're here" Asuka said as she entered from a portal along with Arata and the rest of the Gen X.

Everyone was on guard and suddenly chains came at them and they dodged as all the villains and bakugo were sucked into the portal as all might screamed "NO!!!!!!"

Meanwhile without anyone knowing Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Iida and Momo had come to look for Bakugo.

They wanted to call izuku and include him in the plan but they were unable to reach him for two days, he was not even at his home.

This of course got them worried and when they called Aizawa he said that izuku had some important work to do, this still didn't quell Momo's worry but she decided she'll save bakugo first and see if they can get a clue about where izuku is.

They came to a stop outside a warehouse where they saw heroes gathered, fortunately, they were in disguise and hidden or else they would have been recognized especially todoroki and Iida who the police knew regarding the Stain case.

They saw mount lady smash the building into two pieces and nearly vomited seeing all the nomu's and body parts lying here and there.

"Hey why are we doing a small job?Shouldn't we have gone with all might?" Mount lady complained looking at the nomu's.

"Just do the job you're given, rookie" Blue jeanist said irritated with mt.lady for her complaining.

" 'Gone with all might?', does that mean that's where Bakugo is?" Momo wondered looking at Uraraka who said " Maybe"

"Oh my, I'm sorry my nomu's must not be up to the standard if weaklings like you are calling them small job" All For One's voice came as he walked out.

"Stop right there villain!" Gang Orca shouted looking at All For One.

"I've healed my body of the wound's all might gave me, and now that I am at my peak condition, my stock of quirks has risen quite a bit" All For One said still walking forward

Best jeanist got into a stance and said " Don't let the villain do any-" he was cut off as a large blast threw them all back and destroyed several streets and a dark oppressive aura spread everywhere.

"Just when Tomura was beginning to stand on his own two feet and becoming a good leader, if possible I would like you all to stop interfering" All For One said with a malicious smile.

The 1-A students held their breath under the oppressive aura, their bodies paralysed by the fear they felt

'I'm so scared' Uraraka thought small tears in her eyes as she trembled and todoroki although scared himself held her hand at which she grabbed tightly.

Iida thought 'My body won't move, he is even more scary than Stain'

'Is this All For One? The one who kidnapped izuku?' Momo thought trembling a little.

"Ugh! This place smells like shit! Where the fuck is this!?" Bakugo's voice distracted them from their fears.

'Bakugo!!!' they thought.

"I'm sorry bakugo, this smell must be of some decaying body parts but don't worry I'll have it removed" All for one said looking bakugo.

Bakugo shivered and his face lost color as he thought ' Wh-Who is he? His p-power might even surpass all might'

Jus then the Gen X landed and bakugo asked " W-Where's the fifth one of you bitches?" His voice still a little shaky

"Ah, Kuma, that boy was good but, he couldn't use his quirk to the best of it's abilities so I killed him, and took the quirk back, kids these days are so useless" All For One said without an ounce of sadness or regret in his voice.

"I failed sensei" Tomura said looking at all for one as he fell on his knees.

"Don't worry Tomura, try as many times as you want, Everything is for your sake" All For One consoled him grinning.

"Oh, he's here!" All For One said as all might came flying at him and he blocked the attack, the shockwave sending everyone flying back.

"I'm going to make you pay for everything All For One" All Might shouted as he struggled to overpower his nemesis.

"Kukukuku, are you going to kill me again?, Yagi-kun" All For One teased and laughed.

"You bastard!" All Might cursed.

"You sure took your time getting here, are you getting old? Because the bar is only 5km away from here" A.F.O said

'What the fuck?! He blocked all might's attacks with his bare hands!!' Bakugo thought as he got up.

All might lunged forward to attack only to get blown back as A.F.O said "So how's my new quirk? I call it Supreme Repulsion"

All Might went crashing through various building as bakugo shouted "All Might!!"

"He won't die from something like this" All For One said looking at bakugo and then back to where all might was thrown and bakugo's mind was blown the sea was visible which meant All For one had hit for hard the he had destroyed 5 streets.

All might then came back again and clashed with A.F.O as he blocked the punch again and said " This is getting old"

His senses suddenly tingled and he jumped out of the way and saw a fire attack burning the area, he looked from where the attack came only to see Endeavor along with the other heroes

"All For One you bastard! How did you recover completely from all the wounds you received!!" Gran torino shouted in disbelief

"Just took a quirk and got myself healed" A.F.O laughed looking at the shocked Gran torino and the heroes.

"Gen X grab the boy and leave for the hideout" All For One ordered as he looked at the four who nodded and arata stepped forward to take bakugo who got into a fighting stance.

"Stop them!" Endeavor shouted as he ran but was slow

Gou had thrown rocks at Orca who was trying to sneak attack, Dani had burned Edgeshot's hand and Asuka had binded Kamui woods and slammed him right into My.lady's face who had tried to crush them with her gigantic fist.

Arata started walking towards bakugo when Ice came in front of Arata blocking him as todoroki came out along with his classmates who said "We won't let you"

"You all! What are you doing here?" Aizawa shouted in anger.

"We were watching the battle and it got bad so we intercepted" Todoroki lied.

"Tch! One after another! Why the fuck are you all interfering!!!!!" Tomura shouted in rage.

That's when the Big three of U.A arrived with Ryuku and Nighteye.

"That's the big three" Midnight said looking at them.

"Young Togata!" All Might said surprised.

"Don't worry sensei we are here" Lemillion or Mirio Togata said grinning.

"And we'll do our best to stop them" Nejire a blue haired beauty said to the pro's.

"Y-yeah" Tamaki the last member of the Big three said, he had black hair and looked a little scared.

Togata launched forward and punched Arata with One for all 35 percent and sent him flying back and then he turned towards Dani and punched but Dani dodged and blew fire which passed through Mirio as Dabi said" What!" His eyes wide.

Mirio then grabbed him from the arm and threw him at toga who got hit and they both fell. His luck ran out when Gou sent rocks at him and he phased through them and became overconfident because the next second he was binded by the chains of  Asuka and half inside a portal of You who said "Try to move and I'll split you in half"

Nejire seeing this used her quirk "Wring Wave" she said as she blew shockwaves so strong that Asuka had to unbind Mirio and Gou had to dodge which released Mirio.

The wave hit maybe who threw out blood and became unconscious.

Arata instantly came and punched Nejire in the gut and she flew back, Tamaki and Mirio were angered by this and lunged forward tàmaki's limbs turned into squid's as he grabbed the villains coming at him and slammed them together, Shiki arrived and used his telekinetic powers to throw Tamaki up in the air.

Mirio seeing this lunged to catch him which made him wide open and Gou sent rocks at him which hit him as they both were falling when an ice ramp was made beneath them and the fell on it and slid down.

Todoroki and bakugo launched forward and got engaged in a fight with Arata.

Momo and Uraraka took on Asuka while Iida and Kirishima took on Gou.

The Big three handled Shiki and some members of the league while the pro's handled the key members of the League, Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri who recovered and Shigaraki.

"What is this? A party?" A.F.O said looking displeased

"This is as far as you all go" A.F.O said as he punched all might very fast in the gut and kicked him back.

He then flew in air and held his hand out, palm facing upwards and a dark small ball formed on it and said darkly "I got this quirk off a child, he could shoot these orbs which damaged quite a bit and I saw potential in this quirk since it was compatible with another one for my quirk which I could use to cause chaos; Amplify"

The orb expanded and got so large everyone paled the villains retreated behind All For One who laughed loudly, his hand above his head as he said " Now Die! Dark Nebula"

All For One brought his hand down and the orb came down, the heroes felt hopeless, they could not dodge this.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" All For One's laughing Rang in the area. The public watched with their hearts in their throats

Suddenly the orb vanished and in front of them was a hiraishin kunai and izuku arrived in a green flash, he was wearing his hero costume but this time had a white cloak with red flames at the bottom on too, on the back with red kanji was written 'The Green Flash'

An explosion occured behind izuku and the heroes as izuku asked " Am I late?"

"No, you're right on time, Flash!" Aizawa said relief in his voice

"M-midoriya-kun!!" Momo hugged him in relief, as his friends put a hand on his shoulders thanking him.

"Thank God you came izuku, I don't want to think what would've happened if you didn't arrive" Todoroki said smiling.

"You! How did you send my blast to the ocean?" All For One said enraged.

"Oh, I jumped towards the blast and the instant it touched my kunai I flashed to my other kunai which I had sent towards the ocean and leaving the blast there I flashed backed here" Izuku said glaring at All For One.

"It's time for you to pay for your crimes, All For One" Izuku said his voice hard.

"As for your slaves" izuku said looking at the league of villains and Gen X he said "Come and I'll show you how the Green flash fights"

Izuku glared at them the ground cracked and everyone instantly felt pressure on them, izuku was glowing blue as chakra leaked off him.

"W-what power" Tamaki said looking at izuku in fear.

"What's the rush my boy, first have a talk with them" All For One said as he snapped his fingers and Gou and Kurogiri opened a portal and about a 100 nomu came out from them.

"Shit!" bakugo and various others cursed getting ready.

"Wait!" Izuku said looking back at his allies, and continued " Save your breath, I'll handle them"

"But they're a hundred of them." Nejire said in concern

"Just watch" Izuku replied as he held his hand out, his palm facing upwards as a rasengan formed on it and he suddenly a screeching sound was heard and everyone's eye widen as the rasengan turned into a shuriken.

"Behold! Wind Style : Rasenshuriken" Izuku grinned and All For One shouted " Charge!!"

The nomu ran forward and izuku ran ahead too but stopped a little away from his friends and reared his arm back and threw the Rasenshuriken.

"He threw it!!!" Edgeshot shouted surprised.

It hit the nomu's and izuku grinned and clenched his fist as the Rasenshuriken expanded and half of the nomu's fell to the ground not moving.

"It expanded!" Mirio shouted shocked

"Incredible! What destructive power" Gran Torino said awed by the kid's strength.

'What is this kid!' Endeavor thought gritting his teeth, ' Why can't Shouto be this strong! Why Damn it!' He clenched his fist seeing the blast.

"And now! Fire Style: Annihilation" Izuku said as he blew fire out from his mouth and burned the rest of the nomu's.

He then landed on the ground, and took in a deep breath as he said "Their all done"

"Since when could you use fire?" Momo asked looking at izuku in awe.

Everyone's respect and also fear for izuku grew seeing he destroyed the nomu army in just 2 moves.

"I can, since kurama's main element is fire but it's his element that makes it a problem, I can only use it when I am using kurama's chakra." Izuku answered Momo.

"Curse you! Curse you!! Curse you!!!!" Shigaraki screamed as he scratched his neck furiously. Everyone looked at him as he screamed " You always interfere in our plans!! Why is it always you!!"

"Now now Tomura, calm down, you don't have to worry about him anymore because today is his last day, I'll let All Might leave alive but not him. He will die by my hands" All For One said looking at Tomura

"I thought you wanted to capture him" Aizawa voiced out.

"That was also to kill him, his quirk is strong, a mythical beast, the nine tailed demon fox. If he controls it's power then he would become the strongest person in the world. The likes of All Might and I will be like insects to him. And I don't let potential danger alive." All For One explained.

"The likes of you can never kill me" Izuku said getting ready to fight.

"That we will see kid" All For One said smirking as he put a barrier on his goons and said " Boost X2" they all felt increase in their powers.

"Twice come here" All For One said as twice stepped forward and all for one boosted him to X3 and said " Now make a copy of Arata"

Twice did as asked and all for one ordered "The copy go and fight the boys, Arata I want you to fight All Might. Don't let him off until I kill the boy"  Arata nodded as both Arata's transformed into the Devil Gene formed and went to attack their targets.

All for one then said " Boost X2, hmm looks like I can't go above this or my body will fail me"

Izuku took off his cloak and draped it on Momo, she looked at him surprised as he said " This is not a normal cloak, wear it"

She wore it and felt a sort of power up, izuku grinned and whispered " It has my chakra stored in it, it will protect you, you can use the chakra for offense but two rasengan and you're out of chakra, got that?"

"Okay" she said and izuku's senses flared as he parried an incoming attack and kneed A.F.O in the shin and sent a powerful punch to the jaw as All For One flew away but flipped and landed as he said " Good reflexes, but not good enough"

Izuku saw that he had a hole in his hand and another in his leg as he said "Lasers"

The holes closed up as A.F.O said " You were able to keep up with that speed but will you now"

He vanished and appeared in front of izuku and punched him in the gut as izuku threw out blood and went flying in the air, All For One made an orb and sent it towards izuku and izuku used hiraishin to get away from there.

Izuku appeared on the ground and All For One said " bad move" and izuku again flashed because where he had landed all for one had made it a mine zone and it exploded

All for one then looked up to see izuku coming at him with a heel kick and dodged as it left a crater in the ground.

'Shit! The Quirk lock needs me to fully focus, now I lost focus' A.F.O thought and izuku kicked him in the face with a chakra enhanced kick which sent him flying but not before izuku heard a crunch.

All For One stood up and izuku said "Broken Jaw, check, broken body soon to be check"

"Did you seriously think I would not heal?" a.f.o said smirking as his jaw healed and his smirk widen seeing izuku recognize the quirk

"Hahaha, I took back the instant regeneration quirk from the nomu I sent at Usj" A.F.O said with a smug voice.

Izuku flashed in front of A.F.O a rasengan in hand as he smashed it into his gut and sent him flying but before he could hit the wall izuku hit him with a chidori in mid flight and pinned him to the ground.

Izuku enhanced his fist with chakra and gave a hard punch as the ground cracked, then another and another and kept punching till A.F.O's face was inside the ground.

He then sensed something and jumped back and saw black fire coming out of A.F.O's mouth.

"Y-you! That's" izuku stuttered his eyes wide seeing the quirk.

"So you remember, yes, this is your father's quirk. The one I took when I killed him, truly an incredible quirk for a worthless peace loving man like him." A.F.O admitted with a crazed smiled on his face as he got up and dusted himself off.

"You bastard! How dare you!" Izuku said as his eyes turned red and his whiskers darkened, his nails grew sharper and hair became spikier. A red bubbly cloak began to form on him with a single tail as izuku said "I'll make you pay!!" And then he roared, the red chakra spreading everywhere and it hit toga and Asuka who were sent flying away with heavy burns, Gang Orca and Aizawa were able to dodge it.

To be continued

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.1K 442 24
this is my first story its probably not very good but if you like it follow this will be a Bakudeku Izuku was taken when he was five and when he...
98.6K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
74.7K 2.8K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...
1.5K 42 6
Izuku Midoriya has gone rogue! Not in the evil way, but he has literally gone rogue from his post. Escaping from captivity of the Nine Tails, he end...