i ωσท'τ sαy i'м iท ℓσvє ~cσℓℓ...

By acuriouslittlepirate

if there's a price for rotten judgement? More

i ωσท'τ sαy i'м iท ℓσvє 1

42 4 10
By acuriouslittlepirate

"Okay you spork, I get what you're saying, but this is 'WAIT FOT IT'," Dillon stared at the taller boy, his fingers quoting the song. Alistor laughed at the boy as he shrugged. "Hey, helpless is better," he teased the shorter boy. He received a surprised gasp (he also loves helpless) and got a shove from his side.

They were at the bus stop, taking the last bus to their dorm. The whole gang lived in the same dorm. Chris and James already graduated, leaving Elizabeth, aka Mommy Lizzie, to take care of the whole gang. The whole gang adores her, cherishing every moment before her graduation, leaving them to live by themselves, God knows how (chaos will happen, believe me).

Alistor just looked at him and rubbed his side. "Every Hamilton song is valid," Dillon said looking at Alistor dead in the eye, making Alistor laugh. The laughter was cut short due to the bus arriving.

The gang usually go home together. Lucius complaining about linguistics while Kara exercises her patience by trying not to punch Lucius square in the face. "This is why mom doesn't fucking love you, Sergei," she always mutters. Elizabeth would plug in her earphones, trying to relief the stress of being a biomedical student. On the middle seats, you can hear Thia and Anya debating about anything they can think about. 'I wish they can ease the sexual tension and make out already,' direct quotes from Dillon before getting smacked on the back of his head by Thia. Ollie would join Lizzie and listen to music beside her.

That night, Alistor and Dillon was seperated because Dillon's professor held him back at last minute to discuss about them making a new play that summer. "Can't Professor Hidgens just let you go? He can text you right?" Alistor asked him while getting on the bus. "Don't blame me, your economics professor lets you out waaay more early than our class. Besides, I'm the Professor Hidgen's favourite student. I brought him groceries once." Both of the boys flopped on the nearest seats together. "Hey, it's a good thing to be the teachers pet. Besides, you know I only use that major as a shell for my dad. Linguistics  and creative writing are the love of my life."

"How's creative writing?" Dillon asked. Alistor, being the dork he is, took two classes, economics and linguistics. Not to mention the creative writing classes he was also taking. "It was nice. I still have to finish the big project though," he groaned. Dillon just patted him on the back while staring out of the window.

Alistor looked at the man beside him and smiled a sincere smile. He had waited for him while the others went off. An elder couple in the back looked at Alistor who was giving heart-eyes at Dillon. "Remember when we were young like that?" the elderly man kissed his wife's forehead. "Young love, oh you were always throwing heart eyes at me," the elderly woman leaned to her husband.

Alistor snapped out of his trance. He fished his earphones out and jammed to his playlist. Dillon lost interest on looking out of the window and was now staring at the tall british man beside him.

'You like him, don't you?' the little voice in the back of his head teased him. 'What? Seriously what are you implying?' Dillon asked himself. 'The way you look at him? The little butterflies that always flutters inside your stomach when you look at him? Honey, please do me a favour and don't be like the dense (Y/N) in fanfics, will you?' The little voice rang. 'Hush, shut up. I don't know what you're talking about.'

The bus finally stops and everyone went out, going to their own destinations. The two went down the road, enjoying the night together. "Do you ever think about what we'll do after graduate?" Allistor asked, "Not about our jobs, I mean like, our life."

"Well, working for broadway is whay I'm going for in terms of jobs, but life? To be honest I never thought of it. I mean I've thought about it in passing but not fully" Dillon admitted. "Firstly, a long term relationship sounds nice? Maybe a good apartment in New York too. I'll be those kind of aesthetic apartment whore. Well at least I won't be homeless and asks mice and birds for help," he laughed. "What about you, Al?"

"Same as you, a stable relationship, a good place. Have you ever thought about travelling the world?" Al grinned. "Well, obviously London is my first destination. I'd love to go to Venice as well. Japan is looking good for me too." Dillon rubbed his hands together.

"Well, I am a Rome type of guy. But I would die to go to winter wonderlands." Al looks at the sky. "Speaking of winter, look, the first snow," he smiled widely. He glance at Dillon who was hopping wildly around the fresh snow.

"Woah, slow down there Bambi", Al chuckled as instead of slowing down, Dillon gets even more energetic. "How do you havethat much energy?" Al asked. "Believe me honey, the thing I eat can charge a dozen of horses," Dil laughed. "Welp, gotta avoid that, huh, darling?" Al joined the laughter.

Dillon started to slide on the icy road, carelessly. Al saw him going full speed into a tree and he pulled Dillon away before he ran into the tree. Dillon didn't expect Al to suddenly yank him to the side, so went off-balance and fell. Al's instinct kicked in and captured him before Dil's body touched the ground. In that moment, exactly like those cliché movies, time froze as Al supported Dil from falling. Al's hands went around Dil's waist. Both of Dil's hands was around Al's neck. Faces inches apart.

(From afar you could totally see they were doing the most cliche™ romantic thing in fanfics. You'll probably see this cute shit in chick flicks and wonder, 'Huh, I wish I could have some romantic fluffs like that with my S/O, but this is soo unrealistic'. Well, at the time, me, the author, went out of fluffy promts so I just said 'fuck it' and ended up writing this. Don't blame me, it's one in the morning. Well I'm caffeinated so just continue the story while I rant about the scene where Dillon went full on gay panic mode™)

Dillon felt his cheeks heat up as he looked around. 'Holy shit, I'm gay' Dillon screamed in his mind. 'No shit, Sherlock,' the voice in his head answered. 'Not the time brain.'

He stood up, red faced and all. "Th-thanks Al," he thanked the taller man, flushing all the while. "My pleasure, darling," he replied back, smiling softly. The wind swirled between them, but that wasn't the thing that woke the both of them out of the gay panic.

"AL, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, MOM IS MAKING HER SIGNATURE HOT CHOCOLATE, RACE YOU FOR IT," he shouted at him as he took off running.

"HEY THAT'S ILLEGAL!" Al took off running behind him, laughing deliriously. Although Allistor has longer legs than Dillon's, Dillon was still waay faster than him. Once they made it, they can already smell hot chocolate from the door.

Everyone was gathered around the fire place, just talking about life and other stuff. Thia and Anya surprisingly didn't banter about anything that night, until Lucius brought out board games. Safe to say that no one was murdered over monopoly... Yet.

"WHY MUST YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS RAINES?!" Lucius gasped as he landed on Kara's hotel.

"HUH? SO THIS IS HOW YOU'RE PLAYING? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS THE ONE LANDED ON YOUR HOTELS, HUH SERGEI?" Kara glared at the french boy across her. "C'EST LA CONNERIE!" (This is bullshit!) Lucius screamed.

"Okay I think we've had enough monopoly tonight. Any other game suggestions?" Elizabeth asked around. 'This is my time to shine,' Dillon smirked "Guys you stay here okay?" Dillon sprinted up the stairs.

He opened a cardboard box in the corner of his room. It held the old karaoke machine his family sent for him to use at the dorm. They sent it two days ago, but he kept it a secret to surprise everyone. [IDEA FROM MOM'S ZALIEN FAMILY ONE SHOTS YOU GUYS BETTER CHECK THAT BOOK OUT BY ruminatalie]

He brought the machine down and heard a collective gasps from around the room. "HOLY SHIT SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE THAT?!" Anya sprinted and helped Dillon set up the machine. "First of all, language Anya. Secondly, you guys can use this, but remember tomorrow you guys have classes. I don't want to see zombies walking around tomorrow. Yes, that includes you Lucius, I swear to god Lucius, sleeping is not for the weak. Third of all, keep hydrated." Mommy Lizzie reminded all of them. There was a chorus of 'okay mom's'.

They all sang together until one song came in.

"If there's a price for rotten judgement?" Dillon started singing. "I think I've already won that. No men is worth the aggravation, that's ancient history. Been there, done that" the whole time Alistor was looking at Dillon.

Alistor knew that he has a major crush on him, but doesn't know how to tell him. So he just keeps looking at him and slowly falling in love with the man in front of him all over again. He remains close with him the whole time, hands occasionally brushing eachother. The song finally finished and everyone was beaten up, ready for sleep.

"Night y'all!" Dillon waved at everyone who were walking to their own rooms. Dillon glanced at his room decorations, full of musical and disney fanarts. There was other fandom things too. His calendar's full of rehearsals and auditions markings. His desk was full with scripts and essays he has to do. He looked at his mushu plushie on his bed, a childhood memory.

He changed into a comfortable sleeping wear and snuggled into his bed. He looked at his phone. His lockscreen wallpaper was his photo with the whole gang, before Chris and James graduated and become one of the best soldiers in the military (they're still young here).

He put in his password and went straight to his gallery. Avoiding all the albums he made for broadway stars, fanarts, and Disney films screenshots. He saw an album for him and his dorm friends. The pics from the beach trip, the movies, them going to Broadway one time, having a summer roadtrip around America, and the most recent one, their monopoly and karaoke night. There was a lot of selfies of him with Alistor, them having been bestfriends since twelve years old.

His cheeks went red and turn off his phone. He plucked his face down on a pillow and sighed. He couldn't deal with this feeling anymore on his own. He opened his phone again and made a new secured group chat for the whole gang, without Alistor for once.

theatre king has created
groupchat zalien support group!

zalien support group!

theatre king (Dillon)
MOM! (Elizabeth)
starkid (Anya)
merida (Thia)
croissant (Lucius)
bootcamp buddy (Kara)
british dude (Oliver)
dad joke™ (Chris)
Bootcamp Overlord (James)

merida
tbh now i'm used to your nickname ariel

MOM!
Aren't you guys supposed to be a sleep now??

Bootcamp Overlord
I don't get payed enough for this shit

Bootcamp Overlord has left the chat

Dad Jokes™
no-

Theatre King
rip shaver-

croissant
monsieur musical has summoned us

bootcamp buddy
shut up sergei, i still can't believe you've done that at monopoly

starkid
hey, what's the matter?

starkid
hey, where's al?

british dude
Why is everyone still awake right now?

Theatre King
sorry to bother you guys, but can you vidcall with me?

merida
didn't we talk 10 minutes ago lol

croissant
you okay there mon amie?

MOM!
do we need to call everyone to the living room??

Theatre King
NO! DON'T DO THAT! uhh, this is kinda..

this is kinda personal

starkid
let's do this then, i see no downside here

MOM!
Even though this is destroying your sleep schedule, I agree with Anya

bootcamp buddy
lol what sleeping schedule, who's she? never heard of her

croissant
lol mood

Dad Joke™
... children-

british dude
A little talk won't hurt, so go on

Theatre King
okay guys i'm starting the vidcall

theatre king has started a vidcall
join?

join

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
212K 18.4K 26
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
295K 22.3K 54
နှလုံးသားကို လိမ်ညာယူတဲ့ အဆိုးလေးရဲ့‌အကြောင်း....
217K 17K 22
On Hold Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗