Greed and Despond (Ban x Sin...

By 0Shadow_Child0

!!!WARNING-SLOW BURN!!! {Seven Deadly Sins} ~ Completed ~ The Seven Deadly Sins- a group famously known for t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Reader Appreciation Chapter
26
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Apprecaiting You!
36
37
38
Request Chapter!
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Extra Because I'm Bored And Too Lazy To Write Another Chap
63
QUICK THING
:)
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
KINKTOBERRRRR
84
Q&A Thing!!
85
86
Xmas Special
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100-END
That's All Folks!

72

12.6K 469 426
By 0Shadow_Child0

Okay, so quick little tangent.
This is dedicated to everyone who comments on this story.

You guys are all like, so amazing??
Like, I know I don't respond to everyone and I feel so bad that I can't but reading all the comments (yes I read all of them) like completely makes my day and I appreciate it so, so, so much.

Okay, uhm. I know this isn't everyone, but thank you Hyemal, sftmyg_077, CutiePie15778, CherryfangIIEve, CheshireCat693, CG_Editor_Writer, i_take_happy_pills, Petillant15, Shove_A_Cupcake, ismelllikebeeeeeeeef, HighHyhena, CuthraZekr, CrystalStoneCrys, BigTiddy_GothGf, sadboirae, smilingbandit4, FairyTail_Fan43527, Laggy_Duck, chaotic_bismexual, xoimaginationxox, owlzinc, MissyMaurauderette,, D656008d, ImTheJinx, jordan_Mcfatty, BagelBoysTheMusical, EeveeDrag0n, me3626, Lavalamp_Hawk, CallieCat27, Miraaet,, Snoot_uwu, NemuNemu27, Peppermint_Stick, roseroseroserosebud, marvelgeeksquad, RidleyistheYaoiQueen,, AnimeGeek201, WackyNatty, Ewayne_08, ToriSushi, AstroToki, Melody_Dreemurr, miream4987, BigMashedPotato, MidnightxSama, Evvielovesaphmau, Irish_Vampire, Sammyhart2001, Toast-to-my_JAMS, GoldenGoddess5101, MiwaUchiha, hoiLTD, dadd_gasm, Abiza_Xxxx, becca_dragneel, Blancphantom, TeenRich_13 Horizonlight0430, Uh_this_is_Patrick, samantharhew88, Painfangirlforever, StrawberryKitKatGirl, Neyrrah, Allaith, AnonymousChild24, tris-prior4, TheTablesHaveTabled, Tobias___Rogers, cynder1, SunHobiShine, RAHRAHMOTHAFUCKA, Regal_Dragon, SuicidePineapples, Babybeta723, JazzyCakeBae, Galactic_Goodness, TheBluePhoenix08, CarmelPrincess563, Child_of_Kronos, endeavourisbestboi, lowkeymemes, CyaromaAijou, erod8393838, Arinam1383, JanaNightslash, sinfulwrites, DragneelJ, THEfandombitch, Httydlover19, Alex_Batomi, animelover300157, PoofyPhoenix, gottabarb, Itsanimetimeeee, LucyYeager, BriannaBernard6, FairyTailFanGirl71, MalTheFanGirl4, FelixsOrange, ftdrago1, Sate1Sate1Sate1, Connie_Itohan, DementedlyDelirious, emo_trash_o3o, lyv_sprite,

I'm really sorry if I missed you. I scrolled through my notifications and tagged everyone there, and I went on for at least four hours, until I got to the point where Wattpad wouldn't let me go down any further. (And I went through all of the comments from 71-60)

I know there are more of you and I am so so so sorry if I missed your name to tag. I did not overlook you. I did not purposely skip you. You do not mean any less. I'm just an exhausted teen who has so much to do, and I really can't afford a sleepless night scrolling through this entire story, checking every single comment.

It's not that I don't want to or I can't. It just really wouldn't be good for me. Seriously, every comment I read just absolutely makes my day and it hurts my soul to think that I missed any of you. If you have commented and I missed your name, please comment here so I know and I can apologize to you personally.

I put a lot of work into trying to tag everyone, and I know I didn't, but I really really tried.

Thank you all so much for this support! I'm so glad that you're enjoying this story, I never thought this would get as popular as it has, and I can't believe how fortunate I am to have so many amazing, wonderful, kind, supportive people here reading this.

Thank you! Thank you so much! You guys mean more to me than you could ever know!

Enjoy 😘🥰

————————————————————————

For a summary of the previous day, there wasn't much to tell. You had passed out for a few hours, then woken up, groggy and on a different plane of existence. You were brought back to Britannia by profuse apologies from King, for being so inconsiderate; Diane, for not paying attention enough to notice your mental state; and Elizabeth, for not being a good enough friend (by not noticing and being unable to help with your opinion of yourself). You comforted Emma enough so that she went home (with your accompaniment, of course), as she had refused to leave your side until you woke up, and you had found her, asleep with her head in your lap when you returned to the land of the living.

Meliodas smacked you across the head, demanding that you tell everyone when you're feeling down and allowing them to help you, then ruffled your hair and gave you a cheeky smile, which always managed to make you feel better. Merlin gave you a small, genuine smile from across the room, which was more than enough to tell you how glad she was that you were now okay.

We all stan mama Merlin

Gowther simply observed from afar, perplexed by the human emotion, but not commenting on what he saw. In total honesty, you had forgotten he was there. Then there was Ban.

He finally came back to the Boar Hat late into the night, when you were the only one awake. He paused right next to you, and you could most certainly sense the inner turmoil and sadness radiating from him. So, without him saying anything, you turned around, giving him a small hug on the arm.

"Don't worry. I forgive you." Was all you said, and then he retreated up to your shared room, where you didn't go, as you suspected he wanted some space.

Today, it was the day of the festival, and everyone was preparing. Diane and King has bought new outfits for everyone, and you were very grateful, as your cherished cloak was missing an arm; your shorts were frayed and ripped to the point of almost underwear; your shoes had lost their confidence, and now sunk to your calves, holes and rips all over them; and your gloves were basically nonexistent, now unintentional fingerless gloves that barely reached your wrist. Your top, it seemed, was the only article of clothing that was still intact.

Basically, you were grateful- very, very grateful- for the outfit renewal and update.

"Hey, Diane..?" you mumbled, walking out of the Boar Hat with your hands shoved in the pockets of your new shorts. "Isn't this a bit... much?"

Diane had bought you a whole getup. She revitalized your thigh-high boots, only the new ones were simple and a deep purple, without the buckles and designs of the previous ones. Above those, you had purple shorts that were a little lighter than the boots, with a shirt (that matched the color of the boots) tucked into them. The shirt was originally white, but you insisted it didn't go with the outfit (something you came up with on the fly, when you really just didn't want to wear white) and got out of wearing it. Diane made you wear a choker and two necklaces, because they "looked nice", and you wore a cloak similar to the old one, only it separated into two parts and was more flow-y, without a hood. She had enchanted the whole outfit so that it wouldn't be destroyed in battle.

"(Y/N), it's less revealing than your other outfit," Diane deadpanned, wearing her new outfit as well. Most of the Sins were dressed up (this didn't include King and Merlin) for the festival to celebrate the festival, which was being thrown in honor of your victory against Hendrickson.

"N-No, I know," You sighed, looking off to the side. You fiddled with a strand of hair, which Merlin had styled into a side-braid for you, with a few strands left hanging out for design. "I just... you know, I like hoods. Most of the time, people can't really see my face. You know, I'm pretty u-"

"If you say your ugly I will beat you to a bloody pulp," Diane growled, towering over you, as she was now back in her giantess form.

"Anyway!" You piped up, clapping your hands together to change the abject and avoid getting 'beaten'. "You look great in your new outfit Diane! You too, Meli!"

"Thanks!" Diane beamed.

"Duh, Elizabeth made this for me," Meli grinned, grabbing the girl's behind.

"Meli!" You growled, diving toward him. He bent down and flipped you backward so you landed on your back, facing upward. You smiled widely at him, your face laying right in front of the door. "You're slower than usual."

"Oh! (Y/N), have you seen Ban's new outfit?" Diane asked, turning toward the door, which was now opening. You looked up, finding a spiky-haired Fox Sin staring down at you in confusion. You grinned lazily, and he looked at you, not expecting to find you laying on the floor.

"Hey, Ban," You waved, and he glanced up and down at my your outfit. His cheeks turned slightly pink at the sight, as he recognized it was not at all your usual style. He could see your face without hindrance, and the clothes hugged your body just tight enough to be provocative. "That outfit doesn't look new."

"YOU'RE NOT WEARING IT?!?!?!?!?" Diane screeched, a small, comical tear falling from her eye.

"Wearing what?" He deadpanned, and you rolled my eyes, sitting upward then standing. You brushed the dirt off your clothes, then shifted to the right, subconsciously moving away from Ban.

"King and I picked that outfit for you! You're so meaaaaan!" Diane cried, and you chuckled.

"Diane, calm down. The festival's starting, we gotta go," You grinned, beginning to walk toward the kingdom. "Move it or lose it suckers!"

The Sins collectively rolled their eyes, but smiled at your regained optimism and sarcastic attitude. They quickly followed behind, chatting as they approached the beginning festival.

• Time Skip • First Person •

The festival was a lot of fun, it really was. There were fireworks and festivities and everyone we ran into congratulated us on our victory, then thanked us for our service to the kingdom, and then apologized for ever thinking we were criminals. There were booze, and lots of food, which I was very much thankful for, because then I could eat and drink away my leftover feelings.

Yay.

There was lots of dancing too. I remember I dragged Griamore, Gilthunder, and Hauser into dancing with me. Oh, and that girl from the fight! What was her name... Scarlet? Yeah, Scarlet! Her and a few of her Holy Knight friends (who were still apprehensive about going near me, but eventually calmed down after I apologized and explained the situation. I may have claimed that I knew they were fakes, but still, at least they calmed down) danced and drank with me as well. I gave the kids rides on fire dragons and danced with Emma for an hour until she tired me out, and I took a break by the booze.

I harassed King Bartra with my unending drunken chattering, until Merlin dragged me away and had to listen to me whine for thirty seconds, before I found a mountain of cupcakes and moseyed over to them. The whole festival was like one giant party, and everyone passed out once we returned to the Boar Hat, except for me, since I wasn't tired at all. I pretty much just sat there all night, sipping on Bernia Ale and thinking sobering thoughts.

I was sitting on the bar counter, laying there bored as I counted the strands of my hair, which was now hanging loosely, no longer tied up. I didn't remember taking it down, but I did, apparently. I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, Ban coming down the stairs, wearing the outfit he neglected the previous night and with a pack over his shoulder. At first, I disregarded it, but then did a double take once I reviewed his appearance in my head.

I stared at him, eyes squinted in confusion as he stepped out of the Boar Hat. It took me a moment to realize he was leaving- what looked to be permanently.

I scrambled from the counter and out of the door, panting lightly as I watched him walk away. Without thinking, I ran after him, making him freeze in place upon hearing me.

"Ban! Wait!"

————————————————————————

Hey. I know this chapter was short and it sucked, but I need to get that appreciation thing out and let you guys know what's going on.

I'm moving tomorrow! From the pristine land of California to Colorado.

Away from my friends, my dad (yes, my father), and almost all of my extended family.

I know it sounds stupid but I've been really depressed about it because I get way too attached to people, especially my friends. I'm going into high school in an entirely new house, neighborhood, city and state, surrounded by people I've never met before.

Yay.

So, if chapters are overly depressing and there's a lot of angst, it's just because I'm trying to vent and distract myself.

SPEAKING OF DISTRACTING MYSELF

I started a new book, basically just asking you guys what book you want to see next and what covers I should use, yada, yada, ya. It would really help me out if you would go check it out and just comment what you think I should do.

If you don't, it's fine, but it'd be very helpful because it would give me something else to focus on, other than this story.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Hope you're annoying this book, I love you all.

Goodbye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 508 26
You had been with Meliodas on and off for 3,000 years after you were both cursed for having betrayed the demon race, but who did you he truly love? W...
12K 309 7
╔═══════ āŗ‹áƒĻ : đŸŒē: áƒĻāŗ‹ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁đĸ𝐭𝐞đŦã€đ’đžđ¯đžđ§ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝đĨ𝐲 𝐒đĸ𝐧đŦ~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞đĻ!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐱 𝐇𝐚đĢ𝐞đĻ】 ╚═══════ āŗ‹áƒĻ : đŸŒē: áƒĻ...
37.3K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
561K 18K 55
The Seven Deadly Sins. Seven people with unimaginable powers, powers that everyone fears. They were kicked out of the kingdom for a crime that they h...