Cruel Temptation | ongoing

By matemenot

[MATURE CONTENT] His hands trailed lightly across my skin, tender and somewhat cautious. He gave me opportun... More

tragic, i dare say
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter nine

25.5K 604 182
By matemenot

C H A P T E R   N I N E
•   •   •

His mouth worked against mine, hard and expert. Our lips moulded together, moving against one another's intensely, as his hand trailed down my side, the other on the door beside my head.

I sucked in a harsh breath as his lips ventured down to my neck, finding the sweet spot like he'd known where it was all along.

His teeth grazed the spot. "Why'd you send that bumbling buffoon to the Manor?" he said, breath hot on my neck. I bit my lip, hard.

"Conner?" I questioned, struggling to take ahold of my thoughts as his hand went lower and lower until it rested on my leg and he was drawing his fingers upwards on my skin. They reached the end of my dress and pushed the fabric upwards.

"I don't care about his name."

Maybe if his hands weren't working wonders on me, I'd say something. Call him out for how pretentious and ignorant he sounded, but my morals were a little blurry around the edges, especially when his fingers reached my hip and he settled his hand there.

"He—" I struggled to make a coherent sentence as he pushed himself against me and I felt just exactly what he had to offer. And by god, did he have a lot. "He's just as qualified." I managed to force out.

His words were taunting. "But he's not you. He didn't design all of this." He nodded around us. "Wouldn't have known my particular..." He pushed his hips further into mine, tutoring his head downwards to watch me. "... tastes."

We were in a bathroom, one I remembered exactly how I'd gone about decorating it all. The marble counters looked exactly as they had when they'd first been put in, as did the freshly polished floors. I wondered if he ever lived here at all.

"I—" I couldn't speak when his fingers flitted to my most sensitive area. They paused on my clothed slit and moved, ever so slightly— almost too much and not enough all at the same time. "I didn't think it was a good idea," I tried to say, tipping my head back— against my better judgement— to give him better access. "For me and you to be together again."

"And why not?" He asked, even as his finger dipped into my underwear.

I gave him a look.

"Because," I breathed a little too heavily, after he didn't seem to take that as an answer. "I don't trust myself around you."

I felt him smirk against my skin. I wanted to pull away, wipe it off personally, but his hands and mouth were too good and my brain was too frazzled to make my body move, other than running my fingers through his dark hair.

"So you were scared this would happen before?"

By this I guessed he meant our current situation: me pinned against a wall, panties soaking with need for him.

I nodded.

"Don't prolong the inevitable, sweetheart," he whispered.

I drew my fingers up his arms, the suit he had on being an annoying layer between our skins. I found myself pushing it slightly. He got the hint quickly, and shrugged it off.

Now, the shirt beneath was able to eventuate his slightly muscular arms. I found my eyes drawn to them and couldn't stop myself a so reached to touch them.

I pulled his mouth to mine again.

I gasped as his finger made its way inside me. One at first, then two, and then three. I could barely hold myself up, my legs beginning to shake embarrassingly quickly.

There was no other sound in that bathroom, other than him working his fingers inside me and our ragged breathing. He curled them in a 'come hither' motion. I bit my lip to stop screaming.

My inner walls clenched around his fingers, my body sent into overdrive. He didn't seem to want to let up, even as my first orgasm of the night rolled through me, full force. My head rolled back.

"Jesus," I found myself saying, sagging against the door. He was quick to push his body further against mine to stop me falling onto the floor. And I'm sure I would have.

"I want you."

Those three words had never sounded so hot in my entire life. That honesty, that steaming sexual tension made my body become alert once more.

His hands reached up to my chest. I knew he could feel my painfully erect nipples, even through my dress. But I wasn't the only one not in control of their bodies. He was just as excited, that much I could tell from the log poking into my pelvis.

As his fingertips brushed my braless nipple, my own travelled south. They reached his waistband and made surprisingly quick work of getting off his belt. He made no sound of complaint as I threw it to the side, the sound of it hitting the floor following shortly after.

I felt his lips on my neck again, placing open mouthed kisses. They continued downwards until his mouth suctioned around my nipple. It hurt I was so hard, almost painfully so, until his tongue soothed each in turn. Further and further he went until he was lifting me by the hips onto the sink and reattaching his mouth once more.

I lifted my hips so he could bunch my dress up onto my waist.

I pulled his hair, detaching his lips from my inner thigh, no matter how good it felt.

"Just fuck me," I said, staring, hard, into his eyes.

He didn't need anything more than that.

Within moments, his trousers were down along with his pants. I suppressed a sound of shock as his cock sprang free. It hit against his partially exposed stomach, the undone shirt still brushing against his chest.

I was tempted to reach for it, test its length beneath my fingers. But I just wanted to have him inside me, no matter how over-eager it sounded. It had been a while since my last... encounter with someone. And I wasn't willing to wait any longer.

I couldn't even wait for him to take it off completely. I need him. Now.

His lips were on mine again, and our moans were intermingling like we had the place to ourselves. It would only take someone being a bit nosy and going for a look upstairs to hear our joint sounds of ecstasy.

I heard him rustling for something. A second later, the draw to my right closed and he had a condom in his hand.

I didn't bother to wonder about anything I may have otherwise and just continued kissing him intensely as he worked it onto his member. He positioned himself against my heat, my legs now spread for him, heels on the counter.

He licked his lips as he stared at what I had to offer.

"Ready?" He asked against my mouth.

I nodded.

He pushed into me, slowly at first. But maybe he got bored of it or his control withered or he felt me loosen up because after that, he was merciless.

He slammed into me, over and over.

Everything around me seemed to fizzle away as our groins connected and he ground into me, managing to get deeper and deeper each time. Once he'd hit the spot, he seemed to reach it again and again with each pound.

My screams of his name were muffled against his shoulder.

I felt myself convulse, that achingly familiar pull manifesting itself in the bottom of my stomach.

I released onto him, him following shortly afterwards.

He took himself out of me and discarded the used condom in a bin I hadn't noticed before.

Still on the counter as he began getting dressed again, I said, "Dana thinks she's going home with you tonight."

He pulled his belt. "I know."

"Well?" I asked. "Are you?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he motioned to the mirror behind me. "Fix your hair." He kissed me on the mouth. "Can't make it too obvious."

♖ ♖ ♖

We made our way downstairs, probably taking suspiciously longer than we should have, but no one seemed to notice. Probably too busy downing the free booze.

I didn't know what this meant for us. Only that I most definitely couldn't go to Dreyton Manor again. I couldn't be confined to that office again, not when he'd just given me the best fuck of my life in a bathroom at his own party.

The more I thought about it, the more I wondered what the fuck was I thinking?

I looked to him as we walked down the stairs. He didn't seem in the least dishevelled, just as well put together as he was when we'd first gone up there.

I wondered if he did this a lot. He did look experienced at fixing himself. And besides, with looks like his, I doubted many would turn him down.

It wasn't a problem to me if he did. I mean, it wasn't any of my business. What worried me most was how long he'd been planning this. Would he have kept torturing me until I gave in? Would he fire me after that?

I was so lost in thought I didn't realise he'd gone ahead. He joined John again and stood beside Dana. She smiled up at him and I noticed a slim hand reaching around his waist.

I averted my eyes.

"Well Amara," John said, words stumbling over each other. "As amazing as you remembered?"

"Like seeing it for the first time," I told him.

He grinned, hugging me to his side. "The best I have, really."

Miller looked to me, smirking. "I can tell."

"It was nice to bump into you," I said, mostly to John, struggling to maintain eye contact with the god in front of me and the woman by his side. "But I'm going to catch up with Mary."

I could feel eyes on my back, more specifically my backside, as I went.

I heard my name.

I turned, just in time to catch Jamie as he came barrelling towards me.

"She's told me everything," he said, pointing to Mary coming over at a slightly more leisurely pace. Slightly. "So? What's going on?"

"Nothing," I said. "He seemed to take it as a joke and things are strictly professional." He gave me a look. "Really, they are."

I wonder if my asshole is jealous of the shit spewing from my mouth right now.

He didn't look in the slightest convinced. "Just, if you do sleep with him," he said, drawing me closer. "Give him a good ol'—" he made an obscene hand gesture, as if he was shaking salt into his mouth.

I pulled down his arm, looking embarrassedly around to see if anyone had caught that.

"Important people are here," I reprimanded in a whisper-yell. "You can't be doing that."

I didn't know whether I was talking to him about the hand action or myself for what I'd just done upstairs, almost directly above where we were now.

"They're all too shitfaced to see," he said. "Besides, it's dark."

He was completely right, but I wasn't about to admit it.

"I'm tired," I told them, close to whining. "I need my bed."

"You canny go yet," Mary said, firmly. She placed a hand on my arm. The nearest waiter was beckoned over and she picked up a glass from his tray, all but shoving it into my hand.

They managed to coerce me into having a few more drinks, until I was significantly less sober. I was laughing a little too much as Jamie stumbled as we made our way to the lift, but otherwise I was managing to mask it fairly well.

"Come on," I said, releasing we were drawing looks by being almost in exactly the middle of the room. Both Mary and I linked our arm with each of his to keep him steady. "We'll split a taxi."

He must have nodded, but I wasn't watching. My eyes had drifted over to the lift. I watched in disgust as Miller led a blonde I recognised to where we were going. To anyone looking, it was fairly obvious what they were about to do, what with his hand on her lower back and how close their faces were as he leaned down to listen to what she had to say.

I felt a wave of hurt suddenly pump through me.

I knew there was nothing official between us, nothing that said he could be with another woman. But I felt used and disrespected all the same. He'd just fucked me senseless on a counter in a bathroom and she was about to have the same treatment, only she deserved it done to her on a bed.

My stomach churned, uncomfortably.

Of course, I wasn't about to make a scene. No matter how tempting it was with the alcohol running through my bloodstream.

"Come on," I said to Jamie as the lift closed behind the happy couple. "Let's get you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
95.7K 1.7K 31
After applying to be the CEO's secretary at Ultimatum in uptown Chicago, Bailey realizes she made a tragic mistake. One night of letting her guard...