one-shots collection ⇝ kpop

By chanyeolboo_

a collection of exo/day6/nct otp one shots (other groups too but mainly these three) [requests are accepted] ... More

intro
mocha ➳ jaepil
how to love ➳ markhyuck [m]
summer '19 ➳ markhyuck

platonic ➳ chanbaek [m]

26 5 0
By chanyeolboo_

title: platonic
ship(s): chanbaek
group(s): exo
genre: romance?
rating: m 😎😳 (slightly, i guess)
synopsis: park chanyeol is a philosopher who doesn't quite understand love, that is until he himself falls in love.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

circa 350 bce

to study the concept of love was like studying advanced mathematics and sciences. it was like analyzing hieroglyphics and literature. studying love was insane, and it made chanyeol want to give up on the concept. it was simply impossible to understand the basis of love- why people experienced it, why they yearned for it. to say the least, chanyeol didn't really believe in love; he found the notion to be quite doltish, despite the thousands of people who appeared to be in love. chanyeol thought it to be desperation-an undying need to feel affection-and he was going to figure out why this was. it simply did not settle with him that people willingly gave their lives to be with someone, abandoned everything, let go of themselves and their bodies. he wanted to understand, wanted to know what it felt like, to love. chanyeol wasn't sure if he'd ever get to experience the feeling of being deeply, madly in love with someone. even if plato had explained such a concept in the previous years, chanyeol could not get it through his mind. he understood the concept of beauty-if one was attractive, another would fall into lust. but how could that possibly later turn into love? according to plato, it had to do with the spirit as well as intelligence. chanyeol was beginning to think that the spirit was indeed as complicated as love was.

though chanyeol was to study love, he never figured that the answer lie in attempting to fall in love himself. the thought never crossed his mind, for he was far too busy with studying love overall. law in greece deemed it acceptable to have more than one partner, heck, even a boy, but the entire system was complicated as it is. chanyeol was only 18 years of age and had yet to be called in for the "homosexual" relationship that most boys and men were put into for experience sake. he should have been called in during his pre pubescent years, but it appears that chanyeol was too mature and too well-built for him to be considered the "woman" of the relationship. chanyeol figures that he'll be called in during his older years to therefore teach a young boy himself the basis of sexual intercourse and relationships overall. the only flaw is that chanyeol doesn't quite understand both of these concepts, for he is not only a virgin, but he has also never been in a relationship before. it appears that he was too busy studying love to fall in love himself. quite stupid, if you'd ask, well, anyone.

just as he'd expected, minutes later there was a knock at his door beckoning him outside for an inspection. the inspection, obviously, wasn't just for his home. it was for himself, as well. according to his friends, the guards inspected nearly every part of you. they made sure you looked "manly" enough, with the right amount of muscle and hair. chanyeol hardly had any of the two, but for some apparent reason, the guards looked at each other, then at chanyeol, and cleared him. chanyeol certainly wasn't ready for that.

"go to the capital tomorrow morning. city hall. arrive after dawn; you needn't be too early," one of the guards spoke.

"what exactly is this for?" chanyeol asked, though he knew why the guards were there. he simply wanted more information.

"we have a boy for you. you're going to mentor him, in more ways than one, i assume. he's 16 and very eager to learn. don't be late." and with that, they left.

chanyeol wasn't sure if he was ready, heck, he knew he wasn't ready, to take on something like this. but he couldn't possibly disobey the city's orders. chanyeol sure was in for a hell of a ride, and he prayed to plato and aristotle and socrates that everything would be all right.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

chanyeol arrived at his destination just as the sun had taken its place in the sky. he noticed that outside the city hall building stood a few men in line, waiting their turn. to say chanyeol was scared would be an understatement; he was literally about to shit himself. how was he supposed to care for a boy as his lover when chanyeol had no sense of love? he could barely even take care of himself! how was he supposed to take care of someone else? and someone he didn't know, at that. how long would he even keep him for? why was this even a thing?

the more chanyeol thought, the closer he got to the front of the line. he didn't seem to notice, though, as he was too preoccupied with his thoughts.

this law exists so that young boys can gain experience, but why? what makes them think they need experience? if anything, older men need- "park chanyeol," a voice interrupted his thoughts. "please follow me." and they were walking. to where, chanyeol doesn't know, but it was the depths of the city hall building, empty halls and empty rooms. why was he getting separated from the crowd? was there something special about this boy?

"it is not required that i explain this to you, is it?" the guy that'd been leading the way spoke. he seemed annoyed, and though chanyeol didn't completely understand what was happening, all he did was shake his head in silent "no".

they arrived at a secluded door, no sign of life anywhere near it (besides themselves and whoever lay behind the door). the guard opened it and gestured for chanyeol to walk in. chanyeol did so, expecting the guard to be right behind him. what he did not expect was for the guard to close the door as soon as chanyeol stepped in and lock it from the outside.

and he certainly did not expect to see a beautiful boy sitting on a lonely chair in the middle of the practically empty room.

"hello," the beautiful boy spoke, "you must be park chanyeol. i've been awaiting your arrival for quite some time now. i'm sure you have questions, so feel free to sit beside me and we can discuss our arrangements." the boy spoke with such eloquence that chanyeol was beginning to believe he was more than a mere citizen of athens. was he, perhaps, one of the nobles? of the highly respected class? son of someone important?

chanyeol figured that his questions had answers, and that the boy was more than willing to provide those answers. he took a seat on the only other chair in the room, directly across from the boy. chanyeol wasn't really sure what to do.

"so," the boy began, "what are your questions, young philosopher?"

"what is your age? you appear to be no more than 16 years of age."

"that may be because i am 16."

"what is your status? you certainly do not look like a commoner," chanyeol reasoned.

"i am, indeed, not a commoner."

"what am i here for? is there a special task i must complete, or is this the standard task of all men and adolescents?"

"that i can answer upon arriving at your home. though i may need to show you rather than tell you what it is we are meant to be doing." the boy's words sent shivers down chanyeol's back and he was unsure why they had that sort of effect on him. but he nodded nonetheless and proceeded to then follow the young boy out of the room.

chanyeol wasn't surprised when the boy led him to a carriage standing right outside of the city hall building. and he definitely wasn't surprised at how luxurious it looked overall. needless to say, the boy definitely wasn't a commoner.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"what a modest dwelling," the boy spoke as they arrived at chanyeol's home.

"modest, but enough for one," chanyeol remarked, slightly irked by the boy's words.

"i do hope it can fit one more, for a few weeks, at least," the boy continued, sly smile on his lips.

"i'm sure we'll manage," chanyeol spoke with such fervor, he was half expecting the boy to dial it down a bit. he got the opposite response.

"it'll be difficult, but with some improvements it may be a good home for myself." and the boy said no other words. instead he waltzed into each room (hardly separated by walls with no doors) and inspected them. and when he got to chanyeol's bedroom, there was much thought on the boy's part.

"it's a bit small, but it'll do. besides, i'm only really here for my lessons."

chanyeol was dead silent.

"what shall we start with? basics? i know a thing or two from my friends back at home. they recommended to me this wonderful thing, i can't even begin to describe it."

"i am still quite unaware of what it is we're supposed to be doing. all you've done thus far is invade my home and babble on about this 'thing' we are meant to be doing at the moment. could you at least explain it to me?" chanyeol was frustrated, and the other boy could sense that. how exciting.

"i've yet to mention it, but my name is baekhyun. however, you shall simply address me as 'baby'. and though i am meant to be a superior, during my stay here, you shall be the dominant figure." and oh, chanyeol understood now. the boy, baekhyun, didn't even answer chanyeol's question, but he understood completely. "you certainly do not seem very experienced. i may as well take my friend's advice." and oh, again, because the boy was suddenly on his knees. chanyeol may have no experience, but his friends did, and he understood what this meant.

say something, chanyeol. stop him. he repeated to himself in his mind, but he stood frozen, feeling the way baekhyun's hands roamed around, feeling the cold air against his thighs when said boy moved his clothing up to reveal him in all his glory.

and oh, baekhyun thought, he's quite big.

baekhyun looked up at chanyeol, eyes glistening in the light, lips pink and wet, ready to take chanyeol in his mouth.

though inexperienced, baekhyun knew what he was doing. the boy pressed his lips to the head of chanyeol's cock, swirling his tongue around the tip, just like his friends suggested. and slowly, baekhyun began taking him in his mouth inch by inch, his tongue flat on the underside of chanyeol's cock. there was a slight tug on his honey brown hair as baekhyun began to bob his head, and the boy just knew that he was indeed pleasuring chanyeol.

"are you sure you've never done this before?" chanyeol questions, tugging particularly hard as baekhyun's small mouth takes him deeper in, even smaller hands wrapping around the base of the older's cock. baekhyun looked up at the older male, eyes glossy with tears threatening to fall, cheeks flushed pink, and saliva slightly dribbling down the corner of his mouth.

the boy's eyes screamed innocent, but his actions said otherwise. and as he detached himself from chanyeol, string of saliva connecting his lips to the older's cock, the smirk plastered on his face both confused and excited chanyeol.

"i mean it when i say that i have never done this before. i would never willingly get down on my knees like this for a man who isn't worthy of my time." did that mean chanyeol was "worthy"? "and while you are certainly a commoner, you were also the most attractive man who had yet to partake in this tradition." baekhyun wasted no time after that, taking chanyeol back into his mouth, moaning when said boy tugged at his hair again.

baekhyun was far from experienced, but chanyeol doesn't know anything better than what the boy is offering. so what one would typically consider an amature blowjob was really one of the best feelings in the world to the tall male. he would thank his inexperience for that, but it's oddly embarrassing, to say the least.

it didn't take long for chanyeol to cum, the sticky liquid falling down the young boy's throat. baekhyun took it all in, amazed at his own ability to do so. "well, i guess that's it for today," the boy spoke as he began to stand up. "i obviously taught you more than you'll teach me, but we'll work on it." and with that he walked away, leaving chanyeol dumbfounded. oh.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

chanyeol was conflicted. what was this feeling he was experiencing? why did everything feel so right when it came to baekhyun? it had only been three weeks, but during that time alone with the boy, chanyeol had felt things he wasn't sure he was possible of feeling. it wasn't just the orgasms, no. it was far more than the feeling after sex. it was something past the lust and desire. it was a feeling of like. chanyeol was starting to like baekhyun in more than just a sexual manner, and he wasn't sure what that would result in.

for starters, baekhyun was one of the royals, a noble, a high citizen. and chanyeol, well, chanyeol was just a commoner. sure, he was a philosopher, but he had yet to be acknowledged, for he had yet to make any philosophical discoveries. plus, their "relationship" would only last a couple more weeks until baekhyun's training would officially end.

chanyeol was so conflicted, understandably so. and he approached his problem the only way he knew how: philosophy.

he recited both plato's and aristotle's love philosophies in his mind every day, reminding himself that the like he had for baekhyun could not possibly ever turn to love. for one, baekhyun did not inspire him as suggested by plato was the philosophy of love. and two, chanyeol could not possibly ever love baekhyun, because he didn't even love himself.

but, he also reminded himself that baekhyun was indeed beautiful. if plato was right about one thing, then chanyeol was experiencing platonic love, nothing more than that.

to assure himself, chanyeol would write about his experience and findings, attempting to formulate a philosophical answer to what he was feeling. and eventually, two months later, it appeared.

it came in the form of a boy, laying on his makeshift bed, wearing absolutely nothing. and as appealing as that was to chanyeol, he saw far more than the beauty baekhyun exuded. he saw a youthful being, capable of so much, capable of making chanyeol swoon. somehow, chanyeol knew that the feeling was more than the usual lust.

plato was right.

as chanyeol walked closer to baekhyun and brought him in for a mouth bruising kiss, he realized that plato was indeed correct all along. baekhyun inspired him to achieve greater success in the spirit and philosophy. without even realizing it, baekhyun had helped with chanyeol's love study, and led to a better understanding of the term and its effects.

"if plato really is correct, then i think i may be in love with you."

"i'm sure plato is correct."

"then i'm in love with you."

"i already knew that. and i love you too. "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

pls enjoy my unrealistic ancient greece one shot 😎😎😎 the only realistic part about this is the "homosexual" relationship that men and boys have to go through in this 😗😗 for clarification, in ancient greece there was this practice in which prepubescent boys are instructed by older males in the art of all things sexual. they took on the role of the woman and were technically not seen as men during their time participating in that relationship. so ye, enjoy. i swear i'll update more often!!! college apps have been submitted and i am finally gonna have more time!! 😎😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.