s&k oneshots

נכתב על ידי THAT1GURLLL

A second edition of my oneshots book because I reached the max of parts to create on my first oneshots book... עוד

a feeling of something.
I'm sorry
live on
a special day
a little slower
q&a
the livestream
The wrong thanksgiving
a beauty
who's the thickest of them all?
sucker
Girl
a quick break
Learning something new
Not wanting to be known
lifethreating injury
lots of candles
can i do it in peace?
number 1 support
groomzilla
Ashamed
the podcast
everything and nothing
a beacon of hope
spill the beans
forever
lil phil
a great way to end things.
a deep confession
story of an hour
in the name of love
old friends
mission: get the girl
her notes
i love(d) you
mother's day
royal family (1)
royal family (2)
father's day
the grad
voicemail
get in lewser
we'll work this out.
the girl in yellow
let you love me
a melting pot
midnight bonfires
the 4th
murderer (1)
murderer(2)
old bones
operation: sneak out
manufactured love
asking mother
the biggest competition
it isn't selfish
memery
his final mistake
across an ocean
bloody secrets
the lew-rice household
a sunny sunday
our pride and joy
breakfast at sean's
the janitor's closet
the window seat.
you feel like home
a broken heart
such a kind soul
indigo
undercover injury
for the better
wanderlust
all your flaws
the one
knots
here! hold my hand
the essentials
the proposal
thoughts turned possible
date night
a night routine
that thing
i've got you
eight letters
the girl in the theather
hotel edition
the man behind the screen
hot chocolates with cinnamon
gingerbread sabotage
the invite
wrap it up
mama's girl
that's an order
their evolution
parting ways
a picnic to remember
missing
infinity
detainment
where paths cross
no issue with helping people

the girl in yellow(2)

1.6K 69 9
נכתב על ידי THAT1GURLLL

"Kayc?" I ask, shutting the door with my foot as I hear silence throughout the house, struggling to balance the groceries in my hands. "Kayc? I'm back!" I continue, sighing as I set the groceries down on the counter, walking into the open living room only to find no one.

I sigh, beginning to search for the remote as a show plays on the t.v, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, only to jump at the sound of a scream.

"Kayc?" I ask, rushing up the stairs as I feel a panic begin to rise, feeling the blood rush in my ears. "Kaycee!" I shout, running down the hall and into the master bedroom, letting out a sigh at the sight.

"Don't scare me like that." I whisper, clutching my heart, watching as she sits in dry clothes, but her hair wet, with a little girl dressed in a yellow duck themed swimsuit in front of her.

I hear babbling and a fit of giggles, smiling lightly as she crawls towards me, Kaycee going into full panic mode since the floors are somewhat wet.

"My favorite girl! How are you?" I ask, smiling lightly as I press a kiss to one of her red tinted cheeks, identical to her mother's.

"Guess who tried pineapple for lunch today while you were gone!" Kaycee cheers, smiling lightly as I walk towards our closet, grabbing a tshirt.

"Well my hair does look like one, so I wouldn't be shocked if she likes the fruit." I tease, helping her up from the floor.

"I think it's more of the fact that it's bright and yellow, but sure sweet." she whispers as I follow the two of the downstairs.
~~~~

"No come on hon' let's go back to sleep." I whisper, bouncing her in my arms as she wails, glancing at the clock on the wall.

3:30 am.

"We've got to let mommy sleep. Come on, hush." I whisper, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she sniffs, her crying coming to a silence as I smile softly, brushing a curl from her face. "There you go angel, I'm here." I whisper, rubbing her back lightly as I set her down in the crib, sighing as her lips begin to quiver, her features exactly identical to her mother's.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I whisper, putting one leg over the wall,  gently and slowly climbing in. "Come here little mama, you're okay." I whisper, pulling her down with me as I lay uncomfortably, feeling her lay her head on my chest.
~~~~

"Sean." I hear, humming lightly as I flip over, biting back a line of curses, hearing two identical giggles. "Dada!" I hear, sitting up quickly, my eyes wide.

"KAYC DID YOU HEAR THAT?" I shout, carefully climbing out of the crib as she grins largely.

"I did." she says, smiling softly as my brows furrow in confusion, and I feel a frown take place on my face.

"She's said it before hasn't she?" I ask, watching as she nods, a sympathetic smile on her face.

"At the park last week, I'm planning to go today if you want to go." she says as I nod, stretching lightly.
~~~~

"I just noticed that you're both wearing yellow," I say, lifting the babygirl from the stroller, smiling lightly at her yellow sundress, just like her mother's "and that you're wearing the same one you did when we met." I continue, watching as she nods, straightening out her shirt, which happens to be yellow.

"What a coincidence, Julian told me that you just fell in love with the girl in yellow." she jokes, digging into the diaper bag as I smile, pressing a kiss to her cheek as I gently stand he- our daughter up, cheering lightly as she bounces on her legs.

This is part 2, I thought I'd do it to where Sean and Kayc are dating at this point, and Kaycee's unnamed daughter ( cause I was to lazy to name her) sees Sean as her father, etc, etc. It was just really cute to me, okay that's it. -Shay💙💛

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.6K 286 34
I'm no longer taking any more one shots for a while, sorry! Will open it when I have completed some of my other Fan Fictions, Please take a read of t...
19K 167 19
One shots I dont think i would write a lot of one shots this is more if i have a fun idea to write
13.5K 286 52
A few one shots that I was too lazy to write full books about! They're still pretty cute if I do say so myself (I do) Goals: ☞1K reads ☞2K reads ☞5...
36.1K 563 10
Tales of Bryles! New one shot for each chapter! ~ I did a Nochelle one shots book, why not a Bryles? *Slow updates*