「 incognito 」bk

Oleh killuwua

[ bakugou katsuki x reader ] [ ❀ ] ❝ you must've gotten the wrong girl, bakugou-kun. ❞ in which bakugou's cla... Lebih Banyak

INCOGNITO
⋆ ₀₁.
⋆ ₀₃.
⋆ ⁰⁴⋅
⋆ ₀₅.
⋆ ⁰⁶⋅
⋆₀₇.
⋆ ₀₈⋅
⋆₀₉.

⋆ ⁰²⋅

20.5K 931 1.1K
Oleh killuwua

— TWO.

HE HAD BOUGHT THE MONTHLY membership. ¥32000. ¥32000 on that camgirl he despised (yet adored) so much. Now he wasn't any different from Kirishima or Kaminari and he spat on himself for that.

Why, you ask? Because every time it was Friday afternoon, he couldn't wait to get home and wait for the holy hour to arrive.

23:00.

But of course, it was Friday, but far from his desired hour, 13:00. He was stuck with Minami Y/n, or how he called her, 'Weird Eyes,' who couldn't stop apologising for her poor physical skills. The relentless beating of the heat down his neck didn't help with his foul mood either.

What was her quirk again?

Scratch that.

Who even was she?

He couldn't even remember how she did on her Quirk Apprehension Test during their first year, or seeing her name on the league tables during the Sports Festival. He only heard from her friends that she got scouted by a hero modelling agency. For all he knew, Minami Y/n was completely blank in his list.

He knew for a fact that her and Uraraka were like two peas in a pod, and one of the other reasons he didn't know much about her was because she was cherished and protected by the rest of the girls in his class.

Bakugou wondered why.

He stole a sideway glance towards the trembling girl next to him, who couldn't stop sulking about how she'll slow him down.

And everyone undoubtedly knew that Minami Y/n wasn't the best when it came to physical activities.

And she was his partner for the physical exam, which of course, contributed towards a big part of their final grade (40%, actually).

"Oi, Minami," he nudged her lightly, making her look at him mortified.

"Y- yes?" She gulped, greeted by the his inquisitive crimson eyes. 

"What was your quirk again?" He asked, looking at the obstacle race in front of them.

Luckily, they weren't the first ones to go. It was Glasses and Racoon Eyes, and he watched disinterested how they charged blindly towards the obstacle course of Ground Beta.

"What did you say?" He asked again.

Y/n yelped.

"Well, I haven't told you yet... uh, I was gonna tell you, but you were staring at Iida-kun and Micchan so I'd thought you wouldn't hear me... and I was about to tell you, but you just asked what was I saying, so now I answered that question before the first one—"

Bakugou felt his brain short circuiting. Despite all the words she just said, none of them answered his question.

He felt her shift uncomfortably, muttering about how much she just rambled and probably annoyed him even more, as if he wasn't there and he couldn't hear her.

"Oh, uh— so my quirk is... Bionic Vision, Bakugou-kun," she spoke in a rushed whisper.

His brow arched in curiosity.

"The fuck is that?"

"Well, basically... I can run simulations in my head to achieve the best possible outcome to any situations, so like, say I wanted to punch you..."

He had to admit, that was kinda cool.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't need a demo right now, we don't have time for that shit. What else can you do, Weird Eyes?"

"Well, uh, I can analyse our surroundings and... I pretty much have access to most information with a blink of an eye."

Pun or not, it was actually true. And now he sort of understood why she never stood out to him— because she was more strategically based instead of resorting to physical solutions. No wonder why she got 100% on her written exams, she basically had the whole Internet and God-knows-what implanted in her brain. That was cheating, he thought.

"Just tell me what to do and I'll deactivate the bomb myself."

"No."

"Huh?"

How dare she.

"By the looks of it, the bomb placed by Aizawa-sensei is a timed IED."

He noticed how her eyes shone a bright shade of red whenever she accessed information.

Glasses and Raccoon Eyes came back battered, and with the heavy weight of failure hanging upon their shoulders. It was Deku and Tail's turn next, and soon enough it would be theirs. He cursed at Aizawa for such unconventional pairing.

"So what? You analyse the route, tell me where to go and I'll deactivate the bomb," he grumbled.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" She inquired with a defiant tone, riling him up.

"You know how you fight an explosion? With another explosion," he grinned, holding his hand up, emitting sparks that sent the girl a few steps back.

Not so brave now, huh? Thought so.

"No."

"You little—!"

She looked up at him, with a shy smile on her face. It was impossible not to look down at her, as she stood short next to him, barely reaching his shoulder. He couldn't help but notice the bump of her breasts struggling against their blue uniform, whose zipper was slightly down due to the relentless afternoon heat.

Whatever, she had nice tits.

"You haven't changed since our first year, Bakugou-kun," she whispered, fumbling with the zipper of her uniform.

"Huh?"

"You'll destroy everything."

"My plan is infallible."

"It's probably the worst, and I don't even need my quirk to determine that," she said in another hushed whisper. "I can a- also calculate the probability of success with my quirk, and with what you've suggested, the probability of success of getting out unharmed and preserving the city is 0%."

He felt his forehead throb. She was right. Damn her.

"... Plus, we'd fail our cooperativeness objective, and judging from your previous results, th- that isn't y- your strongest suit, per se..."

"What are you? A stalker? Stop stalking me!" He growled, waving his hand in front of her eyes in attempts to deactivate her quirk.

"We can always—"

"Bakugou, Minami, you're up next!" Aizawa called.

Bakugou felt Y/n's small steps trailing behind him, and they finally stood behind the start line, taking in the familiar, yet foreign look of Ground Beta's buildings.

A booming sound indicated the start of the exam, and Bakugou began charging forwards without waiting for Y/n's instructions and completely contradicting his own plan. He had to stop halfway through, only to run back towards his partner, who was standing still staring at nothing and everything at the same time, with her red eyes shining intensely enough to blind someone if they stared for long.

"Oi, Weird Eyes, the fuck are you doing?" He growled, staring at her blank expression.

What he didn't know was, as he was trying to get her to move, thousands of trajectories and
simulations played in her mind, analysing the routes and the possible spawning areas of the villain robots. She could read the whole Ground Beta, as though someone laid out its blueprints right in front of her and traced the shortcuts and secret passages blind to the common eye.

Y/n snapped out of it, soon enough, when she felt Bakugou's warm palms tugging at her forearm.

"B- Bakugou-kun, we need to take the overground routes to avoid the enemies spawning at every corner of- of each road and avoid the obstacle course," she heaved.

Of course, the obstacle course. Everybody had been trying to get past it but Aizawa never specified they had to, to deactivate the bomb. He wasn't going to lie, he probably would've went straight through if she hadn't told him.

They haven't been running for long, but he could already feel she was lagging behind him, her stamina running low. They stopped in front of the buildings as she directed, and she ran towards one of the doors.

"Hey, where are you going?" Bakugou asked bewildered.

"Well, we need to get to the roof, so I'll be taking the stairs so you don't—"

He wanted to laugh at her flushed expression, but that was out of character and they were in the middle of an exam.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

And without a warning, he scooped her up with ease, placing her on his shoulder as he emitted an explosion that damaged the whole road, but propelled them upwards nonetheless. Such noise attracted the villains, as they started crowding towards the building, but the pair was long gone before they could attack.

He kinda found her terrified scream somewhat funny and adorable, and the way she clutched at his uniform, but whatever.

"O- okay, so... the bomb is located inside the building of the north street, at 10.275 kilometres away as we move. Our current speed will get us there in less than three minutes, if no other casualties are presented, which will leave us another three to get in and deactivate the bomb."

He was impressed at how composed she sounded when her quirk was activated, completely juxtaposing her stuttering and unnerving personae.

The coordinates lead them to a storage unit full of boxes and containers, where they easily managed to get in thanks to another one of Bakugou's explosions. He smirked to himself, finding that Y/n was too shell-shocked to contradict his actions.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He yelled, ready to blast another explosion.

Time was running short, and they wouldn't be able to find the hidden bomb in those crates and boxes piled up and littered across the precinct.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him, and he looked at her alarmed, crushed by the pressure of the time ticking down. It was her red eyes again, gleaming, and he figured it was some sort of X-Ray vision trying to determine the location of the bomb.

"This way, Bakugou-kun!" She called.

As soon as he knew, Y/n was kneeling with the bomb in her hands, staring at it and fumbling with it as though it were a Rubik's Cube.

"You don't have any materials to defuse it, you crazy—"

Just before he could finish his sentence, his jaw dropped when she began nipping at the white wire, cutting it with her teeth. They've reached a point in which the bombs were no longer dummies, and that was one of the objectives of the exam. If you couldn't deactivate the bomb, you had to find a way of protecting yourself if it exploded.

And there she was, pressing each button as though she were texting, her glowing red eyes deciphered the code to deactivate the beeping bomb.

5 seconds left and the bomb would detonate, primarily exploding her face into nothingness, then Bakugou, and then the whole city.

"You crazy bitch, you're gonna get us killed!" He yelled, stress rising as he couldn't do anything but watch.

He was about to swat the bomb off her hands and pick her up to leave, but he suddenly heard a beeping noise and utter silence, apart from his heaving breaths that echoed in the whole storage unit.

Bakugou looked at the bomb, who was resting on her hands, and at first he thought her fingers were bleeding. But then he realised it just was red nail polish.

Then his eyes shifted to her face, the crimson of her irises still gleaming and the edge of her lips curved slightly upwards, as her chest moved with every inhale and exhale.

Her whole figure was kneeling under him, her skin glowing under the soft layer of perspiration caused by the glaring Sun seeping through the glass panels. He never failed to catch a glimpse of her chest, since the zipper had moved even downwards— a black strand of lace peeking out of her uniform.

But it was her face, her face that was staring at him that made something within him stir. Those red eyes, he'd seen them before. He didn't want to admit it, but it was just at the tip of his tongue and in front of his mind.

There was absolutely no way.

He kept denying it the longer he looked at her, and he didn't want to believe it.

It wouldn't make sense.

But somehow, Minami Y/n had an uncanny resemblance to the queen of his fantasies, @666devilgirl.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

129K 4.8K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
9.9K 245 13
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
186K 4.5K 28
"Stop flirting with me" "Am not! I'm just wondering how these lips of yours would taste when I kiss you" -𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚛...
2M 62.8K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...