The Girl From the Sea (Yander...

By tokiyama_chan

(name) was the daughter of a great and powerful king. His name was Mizu Kami and he ruled over the sea. He lo... More

ch 1
Ch 2
AN
giving away

prologue

6.9K 157 25
By tokiyama_chan

"Umi!" I cried out as the small sea lion yelped. " What have I told you about going near land? You never what the humans could do." I stated in a hushed tone as I turned human. I was a fully nude 4-year-old.  Umi started barking as I untangled her.

"Kacchan wait!" Came a tiny voice as I gasped and began to try and cut the net faster. Umi had gotten trapped in a fishing net and now I was trying to cut it with a rock. 

"HA try and catch me-" his voice cut off as I looked up to meet ruby-colored eyes. His widen as I yelped and hid behind Umi.

"What is it ka-" A bush of green suddenly popped out from behind the other boy. 

"What are you doing naked and with a sea lion?" Asked the blonde as he approached me slowly. I gave a tiny squeal as I held Umi closer to me. Umi only barked at thee 2 boys as I soon spoke.

"Y-You are humans right?" I asked as they looked confused. They gave a nod when the green-haired one spoke.

"What do you mean by that? Aren't you human too?" He asked walking up to me as I shook my head no. He seemed nicer than the blonde so I let him help me untangle Umi.

" This my first time out of the water. The only reason I am on land is because Umi got herself stuck." I answered as I stood up straight. Both boys looked away almost instantly and red took over their faces. " Anyways I gotta go. If you ever need help just throw this into some sort of trouble we can communicate through these." I started breaking a crystal from my crown. I split it in half and made it into a necklace for the boys. The green-haired boy had a green heart and 'kacchan' had a yellow one.

" Wait! Before you go give us your name. I'm Katsuki and this is Izuku." stated the blond as Izuku looked shocked. 

" Oh sorry, about that. My name is ( Name) (last name) and I'm the princess of the sea kingdom!" I stated brightly and ever since then me, Uki-Kun and Izu-Kun became friends. We never once used the crystals because we were never in trouble. Little did I know I would soon need help from more than just those two....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...