My Boss

By ynaffitE

And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his v... More

Prologue
Character List
Chapter 1 - New Home
Chapter 2- Lost Girl
Chapter 3- Son Of A....
Chapter 4- The Interview
Chapter 5- Surprise Mini Chapter
Chapter 6- The Tattoo
Chapter 7- The Date: Part 1
Chapter 8- The Date: Part 2
Chapter 9- Nah, I'm Cool
Chapter 10- Her First Day
Chapter 11- I'll Have Your Head
Chapter 12- And I Don't Say Please Very Often
Chapter 13- His Place
Chapter 14- Sketchy Situation 1
Chapter 16- "I'm Crazy About You"
Chapter 17- Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 18- Run.
Chapter 19- The Break Up
Yall Please Read

Chapter 15- Sketchy Situation 2

20.9K 552 78
By ynaffitE

*Author's Note:

New characters this chapter!

1) Eva's Friend: Christina-Priyanka Chopra

2) Eva's Brother 1: Kellan - Robert Ri'chard

3) Eva's Brother 2: Adrian- Michael B. Jordan
( excuse my drool, it's just....his smile...)

Enjoy!

Brielle POV

I hesitantly enter Lars' office to say goodbye before I leave for Eva's.

Sitting there, in all his sexiness, I want to ignore what I had found before in his office.

Especially when his award winning smile graces his face and he strides towards me. He kisses me sweetly and gently.

'There's no way he could be involved in that.'

"Be careful, darling. Please just stay in tonight. Promise me?" He asks.

I cock my head to the side, confused at his request, "why do you say that?"

Lars sighs deeply, grasping my small, soft hands into his giant, rough ones. "Babe it's just..." he trails off, as if trying to find words.  "Please. Babe you know I would never mind you going out with your friends. Just trust me."

His pleading look concerns me, but also convinces me.

I nod, "okay. I promise."

He smiles and kisses me, "have fun babe. Text me when you want me to pick you up."

I was going to stay at my place tonight, but something tells me to just agree with him.

*At Eva's House

"So how's everything between you and Lars?" Eva asks pouring me a glass of white wine.

I smile, "honestly, it's perfect. Except for tonight, he was super concerned with us going out."

Eva freezes for a split second before she realizes I catch onto her reaction.

"Oh.. hahaha," she pauses, brushing it off, "that's weird."

"Anyways, what are we baking tonight?" I shake off my thoughts.

Eva smiles devilishly, "double chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing."

As we are baking, a key turns in the door and a beautiful woman walks in.

"Hiiiiii!" She exclaims, squealing and running into Eva's arms.

"Christina, this is my new friend, Brielle. Brielle this is my longest, oldest friend, Christina. We grew up together."

"Hi," I smile and wave. I'm surprised when she pulls me into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you!"

I instantly like her warmth and energy.

We bake, drink, and laugh, all having a great time.

After we have our cake ready to eat and full wine glasses, we sit down to start a movie.

When Eva reaches forward to grab the remote, her shirt slides up her back and I notice a tattoo that instantly reminds me of Lars' tattoo.

'Is that just a weird coincidence?' I think to myself, linking the similarities of Lars and Eva's tattoos together.

"Cool tattoo, Eva. I've never noticed that before," I state casually.

"Oh yeah...thanks."

*Halfway Thru A Scary Movie

"OH MY GOD! RUN YOU IDIOTS!" I exclaim at the tv, hiding myself behind the blanket.

"LIKE SERIOUSLY...WHY DIDN'T THEY LEAVE THE FIRST NIGHT THAT SHIT GOT WEIRD?!" Christina adds.

A whimper noise sounds from under a pile of blankets.

Christina and I both look over to find Eva hiding like a terrified child under at least 3 blankets.

We shoot each other looks and laugh out loud.

Our laughter is quickly interrupted by the sound of the lock on the door being messed with.

All three of us freeze and our faces go pale as we look at each other, terrified.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I whisper.

Eva just shakes her head, too scared to speak.

The noise continues as the lock turns slightly then turns the other way.

I desperately reach for my phone and quickly text Lars, '911! Come to Eva's! Now!'

I press send just as the door busts open and all three of us scream.

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Eva jumps up and slaps the two men on the chest.

Christina exhales loudly, "thank god it's just you guys."

"What's up little sis?!" The first guy hugs Eva tightly.

"Girls night," she shrugs and returns to the couch.

"Brielle, these are my brothers, Adrian and Kellan," she introduces us.

I wave and smile at them.

"Oh...THE Brielle!" Adrian says wiggling his eyebrows to Kellan.

"Well it's an honor to meet you," Kellan says reaching out his hand. I notice the same tattoo on his arm, and shoot a glance to Adrian and see he has one as well.

"So is this tattoo a family thing?" I ask.

"Something like that," Adrian smirks and takes a seat next to Eva.

Out of nowhere, the door flies open.

Both Adrian and Kellan jump up, both pulling a pistol out of the back of their jeans.

Lars appears through the doorway, handgun extended in his strong arms. All emotions are  drained from his eyes, and he looks....scary.

Actually, terrifying.

All three men look at each other and exhale sharply, relieved and put away their guns.

"Oh hey guys," Lars smirks.

"Wait, do you guys know each other?! What is happening?! What the fuck is going on here?!" I yell loudly, confused as all hell.
"Yeah they uh....work for me," Lars says scratching the back of his head before looking at me, "ready to go?"

I nod, determined to figure out what is going on.

'Sketchy situation, number 2' I think to myself as I grab myself and say goodnight to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
1.1M 21.6K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
1.4M 54.8K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...
5.2K 211 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...