Multi-Fandom RP

De FinnishWolf

It's in the title honey ^ Mais

Rules
Maze Runner
Walking Dead Show
Avengers
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Black Panther
Mowgli
American Horror Story
Sex Education
Orange Is The New Black
Harry Potter
Marvel Next Gen
Hetalia
Dream Daddy
Youtube
Celebrity
Lion King
Riverdale
Hamilton
Slasher
DC
How To Train Your Dragon
Percy Jackson
Marvel Cast
The Arcana
Wentworth
Resident Evil
The Hobbit
Twilight
Detroit Become Human
Stranger Things
Wednesday

Once Upon A Time

1K 11 429
De FinnishWolf

Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
Nickname-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Spouse-
Crush-
Children-
Family-
Friends-
Enemies-
Powers-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Backstory-
Fairy Tail Character-
Other-

My OCs
Name-Serenity Aurora Gold
Nickname-Serry , Shortie , Mistress , Princess , Corporal
Gender-Female
Age-27
Sexuality-Bisexual
Personality-Strict, loving , stubborn , protective , untrusting , adventurous, curious , affectionate, flirtatious, mischievous
Appearance-

Spouse-Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold

Crush-^^
Children-None
Family-
Gabriel Horgan-Father
Ivory Horgan-Mother
Thomas Horgan-Twin Brother
Sever Horgan-Half Brother
Rumplestiltskin-Husband
Friends-Snow White , Emma , Henry , Ruby , Granny , Jefferson , Archie
Enemies-Regina , Gabriel , Killian , Peter Pan , Cora , Zelena
Powers-Control over plant life , transformation powers
Likes-Coffee , dancing , blood , power , love
Dislikes-Pain , cages , ropes , storms , darkness
Backstory- When she and her twin brother were born it killed their mother in the birth process. This turned their father mean and cruel , he already was considered a bad guy but this made things worse. Her and her brother both grew up being beat and manipulated by their father for years . Serenity and her brother both left as soon as they turned 17 , of course they had to sneak away but they just couldn't stand being near him any longer . They lived in another village and Thomas soon married young , it surprised Serenity but she couldn't move out yet since they didn't have a good income . Thomas soon bore a healthy baby boy which Serenity adored more than anything , in the years she had been with her father he had told her it would be impossible for her to ever have a child . She believed him for whatever reasons . When her nephew turned 1 they took him out on a picnic , by the end the boy was gone . No one knew where he had gone , Serenity led by grief ran away days later , he was never found . She went to the forest and stayed there , a forest nymph found her and gifted her the powers of the forest to help keep her alive since she was starving and didn't have water . The forest kept her alive so in return she protected it . She found a abandoned baby one day in the forest whom she named Red , she loved the little boy and raised him as her own but faith couldn't be that nice to her . Eventually her fathers people found her and took the baby away , killing it . She tried killing herself after months of trying to get the baby back then learned it was dead . Her brother saved her and stayed with her for a while . As she lived on she soon met an older man named Christopher , he became a guardian of sorts for her . He helped her find a home in town and gifted her some of his powers of transfiguration . He had a secret life though , one she didn't know about till he died . She learned he had been a villain and criminal , he owned a bar where criminals could stay and have fun . She became the owner of it since in Christopers will it went to her . She lived there with Thomas and they were pretty happy . Many feared both of them and they were the most feared people around . They would sneak into royals parties with disguises on and she would take the men back to a private room acting like something would happen but she'd rob them . Even though she was evil she longed for love . While on a walk one day she met Rumplestiltskin , instant connection . She was head over heels for him and they never happened before . She kept Thomas a secret from him and vis versa . She lived with Rumple and accepted him as the dark one , slowly becoming closer to him until one night she confessed . That started their love story , she became his wife and finally Thomas and him were aware of each other . She never let him know about her criminal past though , trucking him into thinking her and Thomas were normal villagers . When Regina was going to lay her curse upon the town Rumple made a separate deal with her to let Serenity keep her memories . When they went to Storybrooke she became Mrs.Gold and lived happily with her husband .
Fairy Tail Character- Mother Nature
Other-Dosent let anyone besides family close .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.3K 299 34
▪▪▪ ~Just some Multifandom GIF Imagines~ ▪▪▪ ❤Some will be quite short and others will be longer ❤ ▪▪▪ ❤I have tried my best to make them gender neut...
34K 932 75
daryl and rosita fanfiction.
20.9K 682 47
I had to remake this . But , um, WALKING DEAD FANFICTION. It's about Daryl's daughter . Her dad had left her and we mother when she was eight, and ev...
174K 1.8K 19
Basically the title...