You Took Them Away ( male rea...

By BraveLion2X6

a boy who lost all from team STRQ the ones who stole his parents life.the one thing you should know about Y/n... More

Bio (update)
years moved

All Gone

10K 116 88
By BraveLion2X6

Ozpin POV

I was looking through my files on the 2 criminals Walter L/n and Erza Scarletina. They say they are dead but I have a feeling they are not. Tge elevator opens revealing Ironwood with a storage unit

Ozpin: hello James, what's that in your hand?

James: something you want to see.

I took the unit and plugged it into my phone. It showed a cabin home in a forest.

Ozpin: why show me this james?

James: the criminals you thought died.... that's their location.

My eyes widened. They are alive and they were hiding in the forest. I contacted my closes allie.

Qrow: hello?

Ozpin: Qrow, I need you to get your team here immediately.

Qrow: roger

This could our chance to get them to join us, or get sent to prison. Either way, it's a win-win.

Timeskip

Team STRQ came in waiting for my mission.

Summer: what's up Ozzy what can we do for ya?

Ozpin: do you remember Walter L/n and Erza Scarletina?

Raven: the criminals presumed dead 7 years ago?

Ozpin: yes. Ironwood found their  location and I want you to either convince them to join us, or arrest them.

STRQ: understood.

The team walks out and I continue to look at the files then I saw something else. A third person at the house.

Ozpin: interesting.

3rd POV

In a nice wooden cabin at the forest, a man was training his son at hand to hand while the wife was preparing food for the men. This man was

Walter L/n

And Erza L/n

Walter: Come son! Move faster

The boy punches but the man grabs the boys arm and flings him on the ground.

Boy: owww

The father chuckles and helps his son.

Walter: remember Y/n. A kan must learn to take a hit.

Boy: I know dad, I just hurts alot

Walter: *chuckles* you'll get use to it. If you wa t to be an explorer.

Walter holds his son ticlking him causing him to burst laughing.

Erza: easy sweetheart dont bust our little fighter.

The boys look to see Erza prepared sandwiches and oj for the 3 of them.

Boy: yay food

Erza: *giggles* come here sweetie and we'll eat.

The boy gets up on the chair grabbing a sandwich and a glass of juice. The boy started eating and look to see 2 birds looking at the family.

Boy: Birdies

Erza: birdies?

Walter looks to see it was a crow and a raven looking at them. The strange thing was the way the birds were looking at them.

Walter: strange...

Boy: I wanna play with birdies

Walter: wait a minute. Those arnt normal birds.

The birds fly close and then they changed into 2 people one is a man with a red Cape and the other is a woman with red eyes.

Man: are you Walter L/n and Erza Scarletina?

Erza: it's L/n thank you, and who wants to know?

Erza holds her son close to her protectively. The boy was confused of what was happening and scared.

Man: Ozpin wants to meet you 2.

Walter: what ever he wants, we want nothing to do with it. Please leave us alone.

2 more people came and this time a blonde man and a woman with a white cloak.

Cloak: please we dont want any trouble. Just come with us.

Walter: we said no now leave. We are just a normal family making a life. So go home.

Walter turns around to hear a sword being drawn

Black: we know you 2 are criminals presumed dead now you either come with us, or we take you to prison by force.

Erza looked with a rage in her eyes and summoned a katana looking at raven.

Erza: you should learn when not to make threats. Especially in front of my child.

Walter: boy, get in the house and wait.

Boy: but da-

Walter: Now!

The child was worried but did so and the 6 were in their fighting positions.

Blonde: we dont need to do this. Please come with us.

Walter: just leave us so we can live free without your shit

Black: wrong answer

The woman charged at erza, crossing blades with her.the other 3 faced Walter

Walter: leave my home now. Or else I'll make you.

Cloak: I'm sorry but we have no choice.

Walter charged first aiming at the caped man. The blonde and the cloaked one tried to stop him but was too fast. Walter landed a left hook to the face following with a roundhouse kick causing him to hit a tree. The blonde grabbed Walter and the cloaked one charged at him with dual short scythes.

Blonde: you can't get out of this.

Walter: oh really.

Walter flipped the blonde guy on his teammate and dropped kicked the both of them away. The caped one came up to Walter and slashed down with his greatsword but Walter caught it with his hand.

Walter: impressive, ozpin did choose some worthy huntsmen and huntresses.

Cape: just stop this we don't need to do this.

Walter: not a chance.

Erza started her clash with red eyed woman with each blade crashed into the other, hers broke into shards splintering erza's aura.

Erza: nice blade.

Black: give up now and I won't have to do anything drastic.

Erza kneed the woman in the stomach and a head butt on the forehead making her stumble. Erza delivered 3 quick slashes to the womans chest causing aura to flicker.

Erza: stop this and leave now. I'm tired of fighting. I just want to live a normal life without huntsmen

Black: the world doesn't work that way unfortunately.

Then a rock was thrown at the womans shoulder. She turns to see the boy throwing rocks

Boy: leave my family alone you bullies.

The woman looked at the boy then smirked.

Black: well kid, seems you have some fight I you. But is it enough I wonder.

The woman charged at the child thrusting her sword. The boy turns his head, waiting for the attack only to feel nothing. He looks in shock to see Erza taking his place.

Boy: m-mommy?

Erza: please son run...

Boy: b-b-but

Erza: I know you're scared.... but do it for me.

Boy: I-i

Walter: ERZA

Walter charged blinded by rage o ly to be met with another sword peircing his chest by the woman.

Cloak: RAVEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Raven: sorry summer. But I gave the warnings

Blonde: we had to arrest them or take them to ozpin not kill them.

Raven: whatever.

Walter looks at his son one last time.

Walter: y/n..... get out of here quick and dont look back..

Y/n: *tears up* daddy

Walter: go son we love you.

Walter gets up and throws raven at the group and looks at y/n and points in the opposite direction. Y/n runs while the 4 get up.

Walter: *coughs up blood* you.... took... my family away.... my son will become stronger than you... I know it..

Cape: I'll get the kid.

The caped man turned into a bird and flew in the direction of the child only to be grabbed and thrown back at them.

Walter: you will not touch my son.

Summer: he could die out there.

Walter:... heh.... well let's see what I can do for him.....*mind* I love you son.. and me and erza will be with you even in death.

Walter charges at the team with his last stand while Y/n continued to run with a rage in his eyes.

Y/n: I will have my revenge on you... I swear

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." β€’ highest rankings β€’ - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
475K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.