Love at first sight? (Slow Up...

By lovetowrite12340

Elsa Winters is a new actress to the world. She starred in her first movie Frozen. She's excited for what her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapted 21

Chapter 13

227 16 2
By lovetowrite12340

Previously...

"So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Hmm... visit our families. After all it is Christmas. And that means we have to spend time with them. Or you at least call them since you and your dad are not talking very much right?" I asked hesitantly. I hope I didn't hit a nerve.

He didn't say anything at first. Which scared me a bit.

"I'll give mom a call. But let's go to your families house then come back home," he said. I only nodded. I don't want to force him to go home. His dad is... interesting... I just want him to at least call because of his mother and siblings.

"Well, Let's go get ready then," I said getting up. With that he got up too.

Elsa's POV:

It's around 4pm now. Jack and I are at my parents house. We came over around 12 today to exchange gifts. We didn't really have anything to do other than sit here and talk with my family.

We were all just sitting in the living room. Jack, Kristoff, and my father were caught up in a conversation. My mother and Anna were talking up a storm. I was just sitting and listening to what mother and Anna were saying. I didn't have much to add in the conversation.

"...let's talk about something else now," Anna said.

Then mom suddenly said, "I'm excited for you two for being in movies and tv shows and all. But when am I getting some grandkids."

I am shocked by what she just asked. I was drinking water so I swallowed quickly before I could spit it out. And let me tell you, that was a bad idea.

I started coughing uncontrollably. I mean I'd love to have children but right now. I don't think I'm ready for that. And Jack? I'm not sure if we will be together in another year. (Which I hope we are). And I don't even know if he's ready for children yet either. It's too soon I think.

My coughing caught father, Kristoff, and Jack's attention. Jack rushed to me and pat my back.

"Are you okay, Snowflake?" He asked.

"Yeah... *breathes heavily* I'm fine," I managed to say.

"Sweetie, drink some water," mother said.

I drank a little bit of water. I looked around to see everyone with questioning eyes on me except Anna.

She was sitting there on the couch laughing her ass off. Karma will get her.

"Why were you coughing so much?" Father asked.

Anna grinned deviously at that and said, "Oh, because mom was asking when she would be getting some grandkids after saying how proud she is of us."

Jack's and my fathers eyes widened. They looked at mom like she was crazy.

"Oh please Adgar, we talked about this already and you were all for it," mother said.

Jack and I were turning red. I don't think we are ready for that yet.

"That's true but-," father was cut off because Jack's phone was ringing. Jack looked at his phone and sighed.

"I'm sorry but I have to take this. I'll be right back," he said and kissed my cheek. He left the room and went to the kitchen.

We were silent until I finally decided to speak.

"We won't be having any children anytime soon. I'm not ready and I don't think Jack is ready either," I said.

"But I want some grand babies," mom said.

"I'm not your only daughter," I said.

"Hey don't bring me into this conversation," Anna pouted.

"You already were in this conversation Anna," I playfully glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm going to go check on Jack," I said and walked towards the kitchen. Anna was sitting there laughing as I walked away. Mom and dad were talking and Kristoff was just looking at Anna with a confused look on his face.

When I arrived in the kitchen I saw Jack leaning against the wall looking at nothing in particular with his phone to his ear.

"Alright, Alright, Alright. We will be there soon. Love you too mom. Bye," Jack said and ended the call.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jack asked and walked towards me.

"Not too long. Just that we are going somewhere," I said and kissed his nose when he was close enough to me.

"Yeah... about that... mom wants us to visit because I am here for a few days and since it's Christmas she wants to see me... my siblings too..." he sighed and looked away from me.

"Hey," I said and put the palm of my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. He looked at me and held my hand that is on his cheek. "It will be okay. I'll be there with you. I'm sure your family misses you. We can go right now if you want," I said.

"Yeah... we probably should go now," Jack said. He moved away from me by at least two feet.

"Don't be so sad. It's Christmas. It's supposed to be a joyful time," I said as I danced around. Jack chuckled.

"You always know how to make me smile," he says. His smile evident on his face.

"Of course I do! You do the same for me all the time," I giggled.

"Come on let's go say goodbye to everyone and go to your parents house," I said and bopped his nose with my finger.

He pouts for a few seconds then follows my lead as I drag him out of the kitchen.

"Hey everyone," I said and they all looked towards us.

"We are going to have to get going to visit Jack's family," I said.

"You guys are leaving already!" Anna exclaimed.

"Anna we've been here almost all day," I laughed.

"I know but I'm going to miss you," she said then ran to hug me.

"We will literally see each other when rehearsals start again," I said and pulled away.

"I know but I mean outside of rehearsal," she pouted. I just chuckled at her. I went to go hug my parents afterwards.

"Bye sweetheart! Really think about those grand babies that I've been wanting from you and you too Anna," mom said. I blushed and pulled away.

"Think about it but don't rush into it. I've got my eye on you Jack," dad basically watched Jack's every move with a glare. Jack gulped blushing red.

"Alright before we get even more embarrassed we are going to go. Bye everyone," I said and dragged Jack outside towards our car.

We were on our way towards his parents house. It was quiet due to the awkwardness and to what my parents have decided to be the talk of the day.

"S-So... um... I'm sorry about my parents and their demands for grandkids now," I said to him. He chuckled.

"It's alright babe. I um... I know we are probably not ready for it now... but I'm hoping that one day we will be..." he trailed off. I agreed but decided to ask.

"If we did end up having a child right now... would you be ready for it?"

He thought about it for a second.

"I am not sure if I would ever be ready to have babies but as long as I'm with you, I know that I will be ready for anything. I will be okay. That we will be okay because we are doing it together," he said then reached for my hand.

"So... if we had a baby now you'd be okay? No freaking out?" I asked.

"No, I would freak out like any sane man would but I wouldn't leave because of it. Yes, I'd freak out but I'd also be happy that we would have a little you and me running around," he said smiling.

My heart just melted at his words.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"What about you? Would you be ready?" He asked.

"I mean, I would love to have children with you but with everything that's happening in our lives right now. You being in England for almost a year. Me being here without you and trying new things. I feel like it would just be too hard on us to start now," I said.

"I agree," he said and squeezed my hand.

We were in a comfortable silence now. We had shown up at his parents house just before six o'clock.
We walked out of our car then walked to the front door. He knocked and little Sophie answered the door. Which surprised me because it's kind of dark out how did she know it was us? Plus she can't see through the peep hole since it is up high.

"Jack and Elsie!" She exclaimed and hugged us.

"Hey Sophie," I said and "Hello Soph," Jack said at the same time.

"What are you doing answering the door?" I asked.

"I saw your car outside the window when you guys pulled up and I saw you guys walking out of the car," she exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh alright," I said.

"Come on! Mom is in the living room waiting to see you guys," Sophie said dragging us towards the living room.

Jack gave me a panicked look. I just smiled at him and kissed his cheek as we were being dragged.

"You'll be fine," I said. He nodded but was still panicked.

Once we were in the living room we saw Jack's mother and his siblings. His siblings saw us and jumped up with excitement.

"Jack!" "Elsa!" They shouted. They ran to hug us. Emma hugged me first and Jamie hugged Jack first. Then they traded off.

"Jackson, I've missed you so much!" His mother exclaimed.

"I've barely been gone a month mom," Jack said as she started pinching his cheeks.

"That doesn't mean I can't miss you," she said. Jack chuckled then hugged her.

"Fine, I missed you too," he said. I smiled. At least his relationship with his mom is okay.

"Elsa, you look so beautiful," she said then hugged me. I hugged back.

"Thank you, you look beautiful as well," I said. She is though for having four kids and her oldest being a twenty one year old.

"Thank you! Now let's go eat dinner," she exclaimed.
And with that we walked to the dining room and saw tons of food there.

As we were eating I couldn't help but notice Mr. Frost was not here. I didn't want to ask because I know Jack is enjoying his time with his family right now. Bringing up his father would not be a good idea if I want him to stay happy today.

"Where's dad?" Sophie asked. Does she have mind reading super powers or something???

"You father is at work still sweetie. He will be back soon," their mother said.

I looked at Jack to see his reaction. He just had a blank face on. No emotion really. I placed my hand on his. (His hand was under the table). He looked at me and I just smiled at him. He squeezed my hand and smiled back.

After dinner, with a lot of insisting from Mrs. Frost, we ended up staying the night there. Jack and I were in his old room. His siblings and mother had already went to their rooms.

"Jack? Are you okay?" I asked and walked over to him. He was at his dresser looking for something.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out where I put my phone. I asked my director today for something and she said she will call me back," he said.

"What did you ask her for?" I asked.

"Just something. It's a surprise for you," he said.

"Jack, I really don't need surprises. I'm happy without them," I said and kissed his cheek.

"I know but you deserve so much more," he said.

"Jack," I said and made him turn around.
"You are all I want," I said.

"Yeah but-," I cut him off with a kiss.

We kissed for a while then broke apart.

"Come on, let's go to bed," I said. He nodded.

I laid down closest to the wall while he laid on the outside. He had his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you," he said and kissed my head.

"I love you too," I said and kissed his hand.

This boy is literally the best thing to ever happen to me.

(2103)

Thursday, July 11, 2019

A/n: Sorry for this super late update. I've been so busy with work lately. I'm literally never home to update. So again sorry for not updating for 3 weeks. I will be updating again hopefully today or tomorrow to make up for those chapters that need to be updated.
Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
84.8K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
84.6K 3.2K 33
The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of five young impressionable teenagers, all from five vastly different worlds. And all chosen by the Man...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...