A Quiet Girl's Thug

By Issathug

kayonna's parents died in the hood life and she witnessed it all causing her to go mute. Kayonna lives with h... More

(Intro)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
trip
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
!
24
25
YOOOOOO
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Book two?

18

44.7K 1.4K 2.5K
By Issathug

Kash^
I  week later
Kayonna-

"Movee!" I said aggravated.

"No commere" Kash said pulling me.

"No moveee!" I said moving my face and he chuckled holding me down and started kissing all over it.

"That's all I wanted" He said throwing his hands up and surrender and I laughed pushing him back.

As you can see, we finally made it official last week and so far no problems at all.

Bit today me and Ari is basically just going to a hotel on the opposite side of town to relieve some stress that was going on. My depression and Anxiety seemed like it wasn't getting anybetter and I hated being a moody person because I was all about good vibes.

We decided on not leaving the city because the thought of something bad happening to somebody down here would eat me alive, so we're just gonna chill, and get our nails done, swim, just stuff you can do here in Atlanta.

My leg is getting better, I can walk on it without crutches and they changed my cast into a smaller one, that one is just god.

"Stop being mean" he said smacking his teeth.

"Stop being annoying" I said with head motions.

"You talk all this big boy shit around me but whenever somebody speak to yo ass you smile and wave" Kash said and I chuckled.

"Only reason I talk around you is because you be forcing me" I said and his mouth dropped.

Before he could say anything we heard the horn and I got up grabbing my bag.

"Facetime me when yall get there" Kash said following me and I nodded.

"Don't do no wild shit with Ari, I'll beat yo ass"

"Hush Kash" I said getting into Ari's car.

"What was that?" Kash asked and she looked at Ari

"You better not follow yo cousin's badass influence" Kash said and Ari smirked

"Say that shit again Kay, tell him to shut the fuck up" Ari said and I looked at Kash

"I wish you would" he chuckled.

Kash-

She crossed her arms "shut the f-

Before she could finish her sentence I opened the door and Lightly put her on my shoulder.

"If she wince one time you gon catch these hands!" Ari said getting out the car.

"Fuck you Arianna" I said going back into her house and Locked her out

"Put me down!" She yelled laughing

"Nah this what the fuck you get for listening to Arianna" I said laying her on the couch and I lifted her legs up placing them on my shoulder

"Kashh!" She said laughing.

"Apologize" I said

"No"

"Bet" I said before I pretended to pound her shit

She busted out laughing trying to push me but I moved her hands.

"You gon start hurting my le-

Cutting her off the door opened and in walked Trey. His eyes went wide causing me to quickly drop her legs and she grunted in pain.

"Shir my fault!" I said rubbing it and she sat up

"You know in finna beat yo ass right?" Trey asked laying his phone down.

"Don't take it that way we were just-

"Get out Kash" He chuckled.

I shook my head getting up and helped Kay up.

"Call me if something happens, i know yall not far but still" Trey told Kay and she nodded before going over to hug him.

She came over to me and hugged me also.

"Be good" she said pointing at me.

"Be good? Nigga you be good" I chuckled

"Don't be a hoe" She said before leaving.

"Yeah Kash don't be a hoe" Trey repeated.

I chuckled shaking my head and grabbed my keys.

"You ready?" Trey asked.

"Always, but why arn't we doing this shit tonight?" I asked

"Because word is they expecting us tonight we gotta come unexpected" Trey said and I nodded.

We're doing a drop on somebody because they took a whole bunch of supply and tried to go missing.

We're also still working on trying to find out who crashed us, I get pissed off just knowing they been walking around like shit good.

I got a feeling that it's either Zion, or that nigga Jay but we havnt heard from Zion since the police incident and Kay won't let us capture Jay because she dosn't feel like it's him but shit ima do what the fuck I need to do when it comes to situations like this.

"Ima meet you there" I said walking out the door and into my car.

I checked my bag to make sure I had everything I needed before pulling off

.......

Once I pulled up down the block Brian and Derek was already here and we were just waiting on Trey. Soon he had finally got there and we all pulled in a for rent house beside the the house we were hitting and went towards the backdoor.

Trey turned his silencer on and shot the lock off the door catching the knob in the process so it wouldn't make noise.

We all then pulled our mask over our heads before going in and made our way silently upstairs since down stairs was empty.

We heard light snores coming from a room and Trey nodded before Derek kicked the door in causing him to jump up.

"Wake the fuck up motherfucker!" Trey yelled and he tried to reach underneath his pillow but I shot his hand.

"Gotta be quicker then that dumbass" I said

"A- ace was going on man?"

"Nigga you know what the fuck is going on, ima need the rest of my shit and my money" Trey said as dude held his hand in pain.

"I- I can't, look I got a second job okay I'll earn it back!"

"Fuck you mean you can't?" I asked putting my gun to his temple.

"M- my momma been smoking it all, Im earning the money back now, you can take what I have in that safe and please just leave!"

"Code?" Brian asked going towards it.

"4321!"

""Dumbass" Brian mumbled putting it in and started stuffing stacks into his bag.

"We still gon kill you." Trey shrugged.

"What's going on in here?" We heard a familiar voice.

We all turned around and saw Laila's mom who's eyes went wide.

"Ma go!" Dude yelled.

She turned around but Trey used his silencer shooting her in her her leg causing him to fall.

"´just leave us the fuck alone man, you took my sister's, you took my niece or nephew" he said as the last words came off more tense. 

I didn't even know Laila had a brother..this nigga been working with us for about a month and we didnt know none of this shit.

Just then it all started to come together.

"Nigga you the one who sent people to crash into my damn car!" I said gripping my gun and he chuckled.

"Took you long enough" He sighed and I clenched my jaw before pistol whipping the shit out of him, and Trey did the same with his momma.

We tied them both up and Brian pulled my car into their garage where we put them into the trunk.

"Ima meet you over there, I got some family tree shit I need to look up" Trey said and I nodded.

"Ima stay back and wait on the clean-up crew" Derek said

Brian went with Trey and I hopped back into my car and sped to the trap. I was mad as fuck as I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

Interrupting my evil ass thoughts I heard police sirens and saw lights.

"Shit!"

Kayonna-

"Cuuuuuuuuuuuus period pooh" Ari said falling down on the bed.

I shook my head going to the one beside it and dropped my bags down.

"What you wanna do first?" Ari asked

"Nails " I said looking at mine in disgust.

"Lets just go to the mall, cause baby I need my eyebrows done too" she said sighing. 

I nodded agreeing and she grabbed her Keys and headed out.
.
"Oh shit let me call Trey and Kash" I said pulling out my phone.

I started off with Kash and it rung for a while but ended up going to voicemail causing me to twist my lips.

He's probaly just busy..

Doing what though?

I shook those thoughts out my head and called Trey instead.

"Hello?" He answered

"Aye we checked into the hotel and stuff" I said

"Ight ight, ima have to call you back im busy"

Just then a familiar ass female voice called out Trey's name in the background

"Where you at?" I asked

"Hold up Kay" Trey said before hanging up.

Weird.. But Im not even gonna get into it because I trust Trey 100% and if it ever came down to something serious he would let me know because his trust rocks the same for me.

"Wassup?" Ari asked

"Kash didn't answer, and Trey was busy, I said and she nodded.

"We not worried about them this weekend sis you on your grown hoe shit with me" Ari said turning up the music and I sighed rubbing my head.

Ari's moving to Atlanta, her parents kicked her out because they felt like she was too wild and it was putting a bad reputation on them due to the fact that they were basically rich and they weren't humble about it.

Ari grew up in the hood though with her dad and her birth momma left when she was three. He married some white women and went bouji then left

After that it was fuck him to me and Trey because he was suppose to be family and he left even when our parents died.

"You right" I said turning the ringer off my phone.

After we pulled up to the mall we headed into the nail salon and I decided on getting short white and white on my toes.

I made sure to take out my earbuds and plugged them in because not to be rude or anything but I hate when they speak to me because I can never understand them and it's irritating.

Once she finished Ari was already in the back getting her toes done so I joined as the lady started getting the stuff together and ran the water. 

"Sooo I was actually thinking of working with Trey" Ari said causing me to look at her dumb
.
"I already gor that hood girl vibe, and I'm not scared or anything because im used to being around shit like that" Ari said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ari-

"Kash is calling" she said nodding towards my screen

I sighed and answered

"You straight?" He answered

"Yeah everything's good, why didn't you answer earlier?" I asked

"I got pulled over for speeding, could've went to jail I got two bodies in my trunk"

"What happend?" I asked squinting my eyebrows.

"Story I'll explain when you come back, enjoy yourself " he said

We said our goodbyes before hanging up and me and Ari went back to talking.

Once everything was finished Ari payed and we went to this eyebrow place Ari said she used to go too.

"You gon get yours done?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Yes you are, come on, two threads. " Ari told the lady.

Oh no.

I turned out but she grabbed me and sat me down in the waiting chair.

"Be a big girl, you're going first"

"Why me?" I asked

"Because I havnt been since I moved, these probaly not the same people and I don't know if they're ass or not"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Getting up and going to the women's station.

She layed me back and started getting all her stuff ready before she started.

"Ouch!" I said moving in pain.

"Donmoova"

I held in a muffle laugh that was covered my me wincing in pain.

She's doing it too hard she has to be it should not hurt this bad!

Once she finished the first eye she went to the second one and Ari started recording, tears really was coming down my closed eyes causing Ari to bust out laughing like it was funny.

Soon she finally finished and I hopped up out the chair.

"Never again" I mumbled

"Awee they look good pooh."

I sat and waited for Ari who took it like a G then left.

"Hungry?" She asked and I nodded.

Walking there I saw a familer face and I realized it was Jay who had flashed me a smile and came over

"Actually have been wanting to talk to you, mind if I borrow her for a little bit?" He asked and Ari looked at me.

"Just for a little bit " I sighed following him and she nodded.

"My bad, I didn't mean to make it seen like I was trying to get with you or anything, I was just trying to rebuild a bond" he said

"I understood that, but because of what you do you come off as a threat to my boyfriend and my family" I said sighing.

"But I don't want a bond with them I want it with you, I don't really care what they Have to say Kay, we were friends before all of this shit, they don't even have to know if we're friends." he said and I looked off to the side.

"I won't hide anything like that from my brother because we don't keep those types of secrets Jay, but I'll bring it up and see how they feel about it" I lied and he nodded before pulling me into w surprising hug.

"Appreciate that" he said before we both went our seperate ways and I went back to Ari explaining to her everything. 

"He not slick" was all she said before we reached the food court and got what food we wanted.

"You trust him?" Ari asked as I sat down.

"Not fully, I don't feel like he would hurt me but it wouldn't suprise me if he turned out money hungry or is just trying to get me to open my legs or something, Jay's sweet, but the streets change you" I said and she nodded.

"We'll see" She said shrugging. Then looked off to the side only for a expression of anger.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking her direction.

"I told Kash if he didn't kill that bitch I would" Ari said getting up grabbing her purse causing me to quickly grab her.

It was Amya with that group of girls that jumped me.

"Ari" I sighed and she smacked her teeth sitting down.

"Why do you act like that, she could've killed you and you still want her alive?" Ari asked and I shrugged

"Now's not the time or place for that"

"Ight lets follow her then?" Ari asked and I smacked my teeth.

"I feel like you're forgeting something?" Ari said

"Remember when she came to the house trying to "talk" to Kash and she said that shit about the police being on your case and you asked her did she have anything to do with it then she said no she'll show you what she did or something?" Ari asked and I nodded.

"Well that's what she did boo"

"Can we talk about this another time?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"´how's your first relationship going?" She asked

Is it really that obvious that it's my first..? Wow.

"Straight, no problems so far, he's getting clingy and I like it" I said and she chuckled.

"I've noticed that, he's getting soft as hell around you, but around me it's a whole different story" Ari said rolling her eyes.

Kash-

"Y'all make sure yall don't leave no evidence igh?" I told the clean-up crew who was all disabling the camera's and getting ready to get rid of the car.

I mean I told Stanley he was gon die in this hood being nosey and shit, I don't know who the fuck he thought I was.

I sighed hopping back into my car and drove off towards the trap.

Once I got out I went straight to Trey's office and sat down on the couch chilling until my phone vibrated from this unknown ass number ian never seen before.

It was pictures of Kayonna and Jay hugging, then another one looking like they were getting ready to kiss.

I scrunched my face up and called Kay but it rung for a little while before going to voicemail.

"The fuck?"

-shout out to urban__vibess for the suggestion !!

-like, comment, vote

-when yall think Trey gon stop hiding this secret from Kay?!

-how's Kash gonna react to these pictures ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 261 31
A girl who was neglected by her father & raised by a single mother leaves her hometown in "Louisiana " for college in Cali . She get nervous about fa...
Thuggin BoyxBoy By Keemy

General Fiction

66.3K 1.7K 13
Trey and Tay are well known in Atlanta for being the best dope boys ever. Girls love bad boys. So you know all kinds of girls are trying to get wit...
115K 4.3K 21
Ava had a crush on her big brother's best friend, Elijah, since she was 13 but he's 3 years older than her and only sees her as a "little sister." Du...
20.3K 320 12
A high school girl name Kim is struggling to find herself, while she only manages to get wrapped up in the mess. With a bad family history with her m...