Ideas

By Feveious

I'm gonna try putting my story ideas here and for others to use. Please message me to let me know that you wi... More

First Idea
Second Idea
Third Idea
Fifth Idea
Sixth Idea
Seventh Idea
Eighth Idea
Ninth Idea
Tenth Idea
Eleventh Idea
Twelth Idea
Thirteenth Idea
Fourteenth Idee
Fifteenth Idea
Sixteenth Idea

Fourth Idea

23 1 0
By Feveious

I just woke up from a dream with a reincarnated snail Tobi/Obito and Ivan the transgender king/queen as a 14 yo female along with me playing a weird game with two basketball hoops with weird terms for the players, 4 of us and then the next moment we were fighting 8 others, it was apparently my first time playing so I have no clue what the hell was happening. I'm tired so my gramma might not be very good. Take the idea and make of it what you will, it was a naruto dream before that weirdly enough, I have a weird mind. RANT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 3.6K 50
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
600K 27.5K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
467K 33.3K 44
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
75.6K 3K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...