monster ฯˆ p.parker ยน

By nocturnalamp

โ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜... More

monster
part one
prelude
i | one hell of a light-show
ii | don't lose yourself
iii | the winter soldier
iv | possession
v | the king of hell
vi | what the fuck
vii | way too long
ix. | shoot at me
x. | the less you know
xi. | peter parker is spider-man?
xii. | just in case
xiii. | a modest proposal
xiv.| constructive rebellion
xv. | deadly tourist trap
xvi. | capital punishment
xvii. | old scars
xviii. | american highschool experience
xix. | super secret boyband
we interrupt this program pt.1
we interrupt this program pt.2
part two
xx. | space invaders
xxi. | in the end
xxii. | the beginning of after
xxiii. | the walking dead
xxiv. | the prices we pay
xxv. | as the world caves in
epilouge
we conclude this program pt. 1
we conclude this program pt.2
meme gallery
Announcement!

viii | hell on earth

1.8K 91 31
By nocturnalamp

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER EIGHT!
𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

────── ψ──────

THE NEXT DAY, Salene was hyper-aware of Peter's quiet mumbling with Ned in each class. She held herself back from listening to him, instead, focusing her hearing on her heartbeat, constantly reminding herself that her blood pressure is a major trigger for her body heat to go higher than a brick oven. Slowly, she was finding a way to maintain balance.

It seemed to be slower than she wanted because her head was pounding by the time she slammed into the bathroom, letting herself glow so bright she was worried the paint on the walls would melt. Salene wasn't even sure if there was anyone in the bathroom, she didn't see any bags outside the stalls but considering the amount of stolen stuff in the school, the girl started keeping their bags with them in the stall.

Salenes heart raced as she stepped outside the stall and looked around. She couldn't hear any heartbeats or breathing, which gave her some relief as she walked over to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Salene sighed as she noticed glowing was still subsiding, she looked like an egg with a light shown through it. With that, she could see Him.

Lucifer.

Salenes shaky breath combined with her stomach twisting and turning made her go back to the bathroom stall and empty the contents of her breakfast. Her mind swirled as she sat back on her heels, wiping the tears from under her eyes. Salene solemnly stood up and flushed. She sighed and gave the mirror another glance as she left the bathroom and went back to class.

Ms. Warren was still in the middle of her lecture as Salene went back to her seat and caught herself back up on the notes. Her hands were shaking so badly that her handwriting was barely legible. Salene squeezes her eyes shut and took a deep breath. She opened them again and noticed the page was empty, and so was the class. But she could still hear Ms. Warren's voice. Salenes breathing became heavy as she looked around. The classroom was empty. She looked down at her paper again and this time, there was a symbol on it.

She's seen it before, but she has no idea where. It was on the tip of her tongue when it was like she finally snapped back into reality.

"Salene!" Ms. Warren yelled, her face was right in front of Salenes face, "sweetheart, what's wrong?" Salene furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked back at her paper. The same symbol was everywhere on her paper. Salene only now started to feel the tears on her face.

"Can I go see the nurse?" Salene asked and Ms. Warren nodded with a wary eye.

Salene didn't hesitate with packing her bag up and leaving the classroom, glancing at Peter on her way out to see him staring at her as if he was suspicious. That didn't boost her mood. She kept her head down as she walked, not feeling up for any interaction with anyone. She let out a pained groan as a familiar hand crept up her throat and squeezed. Salenes eyes widened as she fell to her knees in the hallway. She clawed at her neck in desperation to relieve the feeling.

She felt the grip go tighter and her heart start to race. Salene widened her eyes as she heard the bell ring for first lunch. Everyone was going to see her for who she was. Salene snatched her bag off the floor next to her and scrambled to the nearest closet, practically slamming the door shut behind her as the air stopped going her lungs.

She croaked as she tried getting air to her lungs. Salene felt herself scratching at her throat as her vision went in and out and the sounds in the room all felt distant.

Salene only remembered feeling the floor before she was stood in the dark woods. She spun around, her heart rate going through the roof as she tried finding an exit. A road. Any sign of life. Salene cried out as she ran, trying everything she could to find something. But the trees seemed to get thicker and thicker until she was standing before a wall.

Salene only had a second to look down before the ground opened up under her.

Salene felt as if she had been body-slammed onto her back. The air was all pushed out of her lungs so her wheezing made her sound like she had pneumonia. Salene hated it.

────── ψ──────

THE CLOCK IN THE nurse's office was giving a steady tick for Salene to match her breathing to. Breath in three ticks, hold three ticks, breath out three ticks. She was on the verge of sleep when through her blurry vision, she saw Kyril.

"Salene?" His voice sound like he was underwater. Salene blinked furiously as she tried clearing her voice but nothing worked, "alright, you're coming home." She felt Kyrils arms snake under her and soon, her head fell back as she was leaned against him. Kyril let out a grunt as he carried her out. Salene only knew he was outside because her feet hit the door sill.

"I'm checking her out," Kyril spoke, his voice was the only thing she could hear slightly clearly.

Salene felt like she was swirling, her head was now on his shoulder as she continued to blink, looking around. She was trying to fight the glacé over her eyes but it seemed to thicken with each movement of her eyelids. Salene huffed as she continued to breathe in the time of the ticks that could now only be heard through memory. Kyril only seemed to be mumbling as her vision started to darken.

She wasn't sure when exactly she fell asleep, but Salene knew that the hellhole she was in wasn't real. Everything was hot, the air she breathed in seemed to only make everything inside her dry up and shrivel. Salene could barely see, if she opened her eyes, they would dry and she would only see the horrors of hell.

Her ears flooded with screams and cries of pain and sorrow and she could feel the pain they felt. Salene let out a blood-curdling scream as she felt something penetrate her side. She looked down at it to see a spear that had gone right through her.

"Hold on, Salene," Kyril spoke, it was faint, distant to her ears but she knew he was driving. Salene was hallucinating. That's all it was. She just didn't know how to stop it. Salene let out another cry as she cradled the wound in her side, the blood staining her hands.

"Please help me," Salene cried out, looking around at the burning hell full of people being tortured. Each lash of a whip and smack of a nail-ridden bat all seemed to be felt by Salene. And the throbbing, intense pain in her core just amplified everything.

And it all seemed to stop the second she was outside the diner.

────── ψ──────

hi, has anyone ever been to hell?? i need to know the experience. maybe i should submit myself to hallucinations and see what i find.

also,

literally kyril because the poor boy is doing everything he can to help when his little sister is mentally in hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.4K 29
{FINISHED} This story is about Y/N as the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Your powers are the same like Wandas and Steves. Your life isn't easy bu...
4.3K 146 19
"So... who are you?" "The Avengers." "Cool, cool. I've got a question though... when are you gonna let go of my arm?" "Oh I'm sorry." "Yeah, thanks...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
91K 2.7K 17
โ› ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—  โ†ด -', โ™ก ; in which y/n uncovers the biggest secret her best friend has ever kept fr...