Ezria: A pregnancy story

By HannahVanWunnik

When Ezra and aria have sex for the first time, they expect an experience worth remembering. But when a huge... More

The first time
Telling him
Announcing to the world
Life goes on...
God help me...
Tell me that I'm wrong
Finding out the gender...
Little update guys. ( Not part of the story)
A/N
It's what?!?
Moving!
A/N
Shopping!
Fixing the nursery
Labor part 1
Labor Part 2
Visitors
The Big Fight
Can we not?
Marry me pt.2
Spending time as a family
Wedding planning :)
A/N
B26
New start
Get it girl!
Ezras POV
Ajusting to sleeping alone
COVER CONTEST
Cover pt.2
Cali bound
COVER CONTEST WINNER!!!
Look what the cat dragged in.
Happy birthday!
Miss movin on
I cant stop lovin you
Not an update
6 months later
A/N
SEQUEL INFO
Baby daddy be gone
Im lovin this
A/N
Again yall, like come in hannah
First day blues
Y'all
This is it
SEQUEL INFO!!!

Why does this happen to me?

3.1K 81 13
By HannahVanWunnik

Ezra's POV:
When Aria left I was so excited! Then I heard the doorbell ring and this beautiful girl was standing at the door. She had dark brown hair and the most gorgeous eyes. She was wearing a black strapless dress with a jean jacket and red stilettos. I frowned when I saw she had the name Austin on her ankle. She walked inside and kicked off her shoes. She walked over to kinley and played with her. "Who are you?" I asked suspiciously. "I'm Gracie sorry." She said standing up. She walked over to me and shook my hand. I nodded and we went and sat on the couch. I say close next to her. I was with Aria but some how I felt attracted to Gracie. I looked into her eyes and leaned in. I fell on top of her and she started to push me off. I couldn't help myself. I just kept kissing her. When I was about to pull away Aria walked in the door. She screamed at Gracie and I to leave. At this point Gracie was crying really hard. Aria watched us leave and then Gracie walked up to her. I just kept walking. We were obviously over again.

Gracie's POV:
When Aria told us to leave I started crying. Not only had ezra almost raped me but he was arias. I walked back to her and explained about what happened. I told her about EVERYTHING. She finally believed me and we ended up crying together. Aria asked me to leave because she needed to talk to Allison. I left and went to go see my sweet baby boy. I was not going to be anyone's slut. Ever.

Arias POV:

I asked Gracie to leave and she happily did. I needed to talk to Allison since I knew that she was still in the hospital. I called a babysitter and drove up to her. I asked a nurse which room Allison venti was in and she replied with 373. I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked into Allison's room. I just stood their as she packed her stuff. I looked at her in half disgust. She had a crop top that said I woke up like this, hi waisted shorts, black shiny stilettos and her hair up in a genie pony tail. She had on way too much make up for a girl who was 8months pregnant and then lost a baby. A nurse came in pushing a baby crib thang that looked like the ones that I had when I had the triplets. Allison scooped up the baby wrapped in pink and kissed her sweetly. I was in udder shock. She looked up finally noticing that I was there and gasped. "I can explain." She said holding the baby tightly. I could believe what I was seeing. "Here: when I found out I was pregnant ezra started beating me and threatening my life if I left like you. When you invited us he told me to act back to my "slut" self and just be quiet. I had to get away from the him so I poured fruit punch and red food coloring on the bed to make it look like I was having a miscarriage when actually my water had broken." She said. I just starred at her. "The baby's name is paisley. Don't tell ezra." I nodded and took her stuff with me and into the car. We went back to my house I still couldn't speak. I paid the babysitter and she left. She got my babies to sleep 😏. Allison put paisley down in Aubri's pack and play and sat on the couch with me. "Here's what GONNA happen." I said harshly. " you will live in the guest room with paisley that I have upstairs. You will get a job, and help contribute to living expenses. We will change your wardrobe and you are done being a slut. You have to be a mom for paisley, do you understand?" I spat at her. She nodded quickly and smiled and stood up and hugged me. Maybe I could fix her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.7K 39
Im A Teen Mom. What Am I Going To Do.? My Name Is Aria And Im 18 And Pregnant. Read My Story
62.6K 1.4K 24
What if Aria finds out she's pregnant? And what if Maggie and Malcolm move in with Ezra at the exact same time? Who will he choose? ***Older story, v...
312 0 55
Claire and Ezra have a new life ahead of them. (direct sequel to someone I never knew I needed)
4.1K 101 41
Aria Montgomery and Ezra Fitz met in a bar. One thing led to another... Aria got pregnant. Throughout the pregnancy, there are ups and downs tears an...