Blair

By ilovereading06

Jaime attends Riches Prep a private school for rich kids, her and her friends reek havoc at that school and e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

463 22 1
By ilovereading06

"Shit!" I heard. "Shit, shit, shit."

I picked my head up off of my pink fluffy pillow looking at the noise machine waking me up out of my sleep. I saw Blair, her red hair was no longer tamed it was a mess, she hurriedly gathered her clothing and left shoe.

I sat up on my bed.

"You should relax it's just one day of school." I said grabbing my lighter and blunt.

"Don't tell me to relax my dad's going to kill me!" She looks down at the big black shirt I changed her into.

"How did i get here and did you put me on this."

"You were passed out at the party I knew you couldn't show up home drunk so I brought you back here, and yes I changed you, is there a problem?"

"Yes given what happened last night." She said looking for her other shoe. I smirked standing up.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"What?"

"You said something happened last night." I said stalking closer to her. "What happened?"

She backed up hitting the wall.

"W-we kissed." She whispered.

I caressed her cheek moving my hands down to her legs.

"That's all we did?" I asked moving my hands further up her now exposed legs.

"A-and you-"

"I what?" I asked moving my hands to her pussy that was already soaking, I smirked leaning into her. She closed her eyes as I went up to her waist band playing with it.

"You touched me." She moaned. I nodded sliding my hands under the waist band hovering over her clit.

"And did you like it?" She nods eagerly and I smiled pulling my hand out.

"You're not as innocent as you look." I say. "And your shoe is behind you." She turns around grabbing it.

"That can't happen again Jaimie."

"What can't happen?" I ask lighting my blunt.

"That." I smirked.

"Okay."

It's quiet as I smoke, I look at the time seeing i missed 1st and 2nd period. I put my blunt down taking my shirt off.

Blair closes her eyes as I throw on my bra and skirt and shirt for school.

"Can you take me home?" She asked.

"Of course what are friends for." I say grabbing my purse and hello kitty car keys. She was still wearing my shirt I walked to the door and she followed.

We walked downstairs where my parents and baby sister was having breakfast.

"Jaimie!!" My little sister said running to me.

"Hey jellybean." I said kissing her forehead.

"Whose your friend?" My mom asked.

"Blair but we're leaving." I said.

"Hi." Blair said.

"Hey Blair it's nice to meet you. How did you and my daughter become friends?" My mom asked I rolled my eyes I made a funny face at my little sister.

"She-"

"We're leaving." I grabbed her arm walking out.

"Ouch." She said ripping her arm away from my grip.

I got in my car and she joined me looking at my all pink seats she smiles at me and I drive her home.

We arrived her place and there was a police car outside of her place.

"Oh my god." She says getting out. Her dad walks out of his house and looks at me and her.

"Blair where were you!" I roll my eyes pulling out of their driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
370K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
526K 28.8K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...