shameless; gif imagines

By ekatbitch

just read to find out ;) More

carl ;
mickey ;
carl ;
ian ;
lip ;
gallavich ;
mickey & carl ;
carl ;
debbie ;
ian ;

carl ;

2.9K 30 5
By ekatbitch

How you and carl met for the first time

Carl's pov

I walk down the steps of my house to get some fresh air and that's when I saw the most beautiful person ever across the street from me.

"Hey!" I yell trying to see if she notices me.

"Hi" She reply's looking towards carl from across the street.

I quickly jog to the other side so greet her properly.

"I'm Carl" I say smiling at her holding out my hand for she can shake.

"Y/n" She reply's with shaking my hand.

"You live around here?"

"Yea a few houses down that way" y/n points to where her house is located.

"I gotta go but see you sometime?"

"Yea, bye y/n" she starts jogging back to where she lives.

At that moment I didn't know 3 weeks later we would be boyfriend and girlfriend.

What's up people

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
253K 6.7K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
247K 8.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...