Death's Deal || DISCONTINUE...

By melrose_1010

A Harry Potter Fanfiction After living for over 200 years, and seeing the muggles destroy everything and ever... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
A/N and Familiars
6
7
8
9
10
Lord Rings
Lord Crowns
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
Sorting
20
21
Le Tagged (?)
22
Author Note
23
24
DISCONTINUED

17

22.2K 584 538
By melrose_1010

Letters/Writing
"Speech"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
[Demon Speech]
《Dragon Tounge》

Taking a silent deep breath Hadrian sat down on the windowsill and waited for Severus Snape to knock on his door.

Meanwhile, Snape was standing outside, questioning his life choices. Dumbledore had called everyone to a staff meeting, asking them if they knew what happened to the famous Harry Potter. Apparently, the Dursley's home caught fire a few years back and the Headmaster knew nothing about it. This revelation made McGonagoll furious, as Albus had 'promised' to make sure he was safe, and then suddenly he looses track of his weapon, 7 years too late.

That is where Severus came in. He had done some digging into the muggle world, and found a small trace of the boy and followed it to an Orphanage.

Dumbledore went pale when he learned the name of the orphanage, and Snape didn't blame him, as it was the same place he found Tom.

Dumbledore may believe what he wants, but Severus Snape's loyalty was to Riddle and no one else. Tom had been nothing but truthful about his plans, and Snape agreed with the man's beliefs. Albus on the other hand... that man is slowly loosing his mind.

But of course, Dumbles didn't know of his true allegiance.

Which is why he found himself explaining to the owner of the orphanage that a boy named Harry Potter has been accepted to an Exchange School.

"Harry Potter? You mean Hadrian?"

Severus was surprised at the name change. "Is that what he goes by now?"

"I suppose so, he showed up one day, introducing himself as Hadrian Potter. Now, this Exchange School... I don't know if you've noticed, but we don't exactly have the money to send him anywhere..."

The woman rubbed her neck sheepishly, ashamed at not having the money needed to send a child to school.

"Money is not a problem. His parents were very wealthy before they died, and they had paid for and applied Har-Hadrian to the school."

The woman blinked at him stupidly.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Well then, um, if you don't mind me asking, where and what kind of school is it?"

"A school called Hogwarts is where he will be going, it is here in the UK, and it teaches boy's and girl's from ages 11 to 17 the everyday subjects. The students may visit their home on holidays and summer time, but other then that they stay on school grounds for the entire school year."

"I see... Hadrian is such a sweet boy, I do hope he finally finds some friends while at the school. He had been bullied and abused because of his lack of speech, but he never seemed to let the other boys bother him. He taught himself sign language and how to paint and fight, he truly is a magnificent child."

"Did you say he was a mute?!"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"N-no, just surprising is all. Do you know what happened?"

The woman looked down sadly, and nodded.

"Yes. Unfortunately, his relatives that he was placed with weren't very kind towards him... Hadrian wouldn't tell us everything they did to him, as it was such a sore subject, but that night that he showed up, there was a ring of bruises and burns around his neck, and multiple scars all over his body. The poor boy was abused and malnourished... but he still kept his chin high and never backed down from bullies. He helped out the younger kids, he played the violin to help everyone sleep during storms... Hadrian truly is a good kid with a terrible upbringing."

She shook her head sadly.

Severus was wildly confused. According to Albus, the boy was well taken care of, not abused to the point he lost his speech! The boy was supposed to be an exact copy of his father, but... hearing about him, Severus could only think he might have been wrong.

"Anyways, would you like to meet him now? I'm sure your here to answer his questions and take him somewhere to go shopping?"

He nodded his head, and followed the woman up the stairs to the top floor and the farthest room from the others.

She nocked on the door three times, before slowly opening it. Whispering,

"Hadrian? Are you awake? There's someone here that would like to talk to you." She waited for the boy to nod his head before opening the door completely for Severus.

He immediately began noticing the differences between Hadrian and his father. They looked almost nothing alike! Hadrian was like a perfect mixture of James and Lily, and somehow there was a Black look about him. Odd.

"Hello, Hadrian. My name is Professor Severus Snape, I'm here to tell you about a school that your parents paid and applied you to, and to answer some of your questions."

Hadrian looked right through Severus, as if ignoring him, and signed for the Owner to leave them be. She nodded, and closed the door behind her.

He continued to sign, before realizing that Severus didn't actually know sign language. Hadrian rolled his eyes and got out a jearnal and pen.

I'm assuming you are here to tell me I have magic?

Snape blinked at the boy in shock. "How did-?"

Hadrian rolled his eyes again.

I may be mute but I'm not blind, nor am I an idiot. Soon after arriving here I found my way to the Leaky Cauldron and then Diagon Alley. It really wasn't that hard.

"B-but how?"

What? Are you unable to read or something?

Snape glared at the boy. "Just like your father."

The boy's green eyes grew dark, and Snape actually flinched away from the cold glare he was receiving from this 11 year old.

I'm only ever going to tell you this once. I am not my father. My name is Hadrian. Not Harry, not James. I had to fight for my life with my so called family, I won't let you or anyone else in the Magical World let your vision of me get in my way. I am my own person, you either get used to it or get the hell out of my way.

Snape could only stare at the child in shock. Here was a spawn of James Potter and Lily Evans, telling him off. He supposed he may have deserved it, but it surprised him none the less.

Snape nodded once, and the boy nodded back before standing up.

Good. Now I'm sure we are to going shopping, are we not?

"Yes. Follow me."

Snape led the boy down the stairs and outside after telling the Owner thank you and where they were going. Once there were no muggles around, he told Hadrian to grab his arm and hold on tight before Apparating into an alley next to the Leaky Cauldron.

Severus was once again surprised. This boy wasn't even phased by the Apparition! He just simply stood there waiting for further directions.

Snape led the boy into the Leaky Cauldron, not stopping to say anything to anyone, and simply walked directly towards the brick wall.

"You say you have been here before? How did you get into the Alley?"

I can see magical signitures and a person's aura. For example, your magical core is a darker grey, and about 20 of those people inside have a dark core.

"How did you-? How long have you been able to see them?"

Hadrian shrugged and pushed past the man to tap on the appropriate bricks with his finger and smiled as they moved out of the way to reveal the alley.

Snape looked down at the boy in shock. Again.

Hadrian raised an eyebrow at the man who was staring at him.

Well? Where to first?

Snape sneered.

"I thought you said you have been here?"

Well I can't exactly read your mind and find out what I will need for school now can I?

Snape hid his surprise at being sassed, and instead walked ahead of the boy and headed straight towards Gringotts.

His crooked nose was up in the air as he didn't even acknowledge the Goblin guards, and only turned back around when he finally realised that Hadrian wasn't right behind him.

"Potter! What on earth do you think you're doing?!"

The Goblin Guards that Hadrian was greeting turned to glare at Snape dangerously, scaring the man into taking a step back.

I am showing the guards the respect they deserve. These Goblins have protected our entire money system, only to be shunned worse then house elfs.
My first time coming here, the first thing I did was read as much as I could about the Magical Society and their customs. What I found was less then pleaserable.

Once again, Snape was stunned into silence. Instead, he did was he does best. Ignore the fact that a child just pointed out and continue on with his mission.

Hadrian rolled his dark green eyes at the man that walked right up to a Teller that was obviously busy and demand to visit the Potter Vaults.

Hade bowed his apologies to the two guards and rushed over to Snape.

"We need to visit the Potter Vaults."

"Are you claiming to be Mister Potter?"

"What?! No of course not! I was sent to fetch Potter and bring him to Diagon Alley to buy his school supplies by Dumbledore! I have the key right here just take us there!"

Snape was obviously frustrated, but that was his own mistake.

"Sir! Are you claiming to be this boy's guardian? Because if not then you even knowing of that key is extremely illegal!"

This shut Snape up pretty quickly.

Good evening, Sir Goblin. I apologize for my associate's rudeness towards you, and ask you to ignore him, as he knows nothing about me nor of your Nations brilliance.
My name is Hadrian, and I'm sure every Goblin in your Great nation knows who I am the Son of. Please, I would like to keep my true identity a secret. For now.

Hadrian wrote this down quickly and set it down gently in front of the Teller. Said Goblin read the writing slowly and then scanned Hadrian up and down.

"All is forgiven, Young Potter. I will have to take that key from Sir Prince here, as it is illegal to own if you are not the Heir's legal guardian. And currently, Mister Potter's current Magical Guardian is in Askaban for unknown reasons. Tell me, Sir Prince, do you know who Hadrian's godfather is and why he was wrongfully sent to Askaban?"

Hadrian acted out the rage he always felt at never being told the truth. A deep growl was heard all around the Wizarding Bank, and the other Witches and Wizards walking around froze to look around in shock. Only Two were able to actually find the source of the growling; the Goblin Teller that smirked at Snape's misfortune, and Snape himself, who's eyes widened in fear.

I have a godfather. Family. Someone out there who would take me in and he is wrongly put in AZKABAN?!

Severus was rightly afraid for his life. He needed to get a hold of this situation and fast. Now, Snape didn't know much about what happened with Black, but he did know who allowed him to go to Azkaban without a trial.

Severus sighed.

"Your Godfather's name is Sirius Black, and he was sentenced to Azkaban without a trial by a man named Albus Dumbledore. Black is said to have went insane, selling out the location of where your parents were hiding out. That's all I know..."

Hadrian didn't believe that for a second, Snape could tell that from the look in the boy's eyes, but he took a deep breath anyways and asked to see his vault.

The Goblin smiled and called forth a different Goblin to take them there.

This Goblin was named Barachoke, and knew Hadrian well, as he was the King's second in comand. With one look into the no longer hetrochromia eyes he knew that Hadrian wanted to keep that a secret for now, and the Goblin nodded his understanding towards him before leading the two down the long tunnels that lead to the Potter Vault.

"Vault Number 837, the Potter Trust Vault. Mister Potter, please just set your hand onto the lock mechanism for now, and we will fetch you your new key."

Hadrian nodded towards Barachoke in thanks and did as he was told. The two wizards watched in awe as the gears on the other side of the door started turning and then swung open.

Snape was the first to shake off his stupor at the amount of gold piled around the large room, as he scoffed at Hadrian and strode past him, attempting to walk in, take some money out and then leave.

Right before he could step past the doors however, Hadrian grabbed his arm and pulled him back, at which Severus was livid.

'How dare that brat just grab me! After all the kindness I had shown him! I should-?!'

Snape's thoughts were once again shut up at the worried and dangerous look in the boy's eyes. Confused at this reaction, Snape looked towards the Goblin who's name he didn't bother to learn.

"You should be thanking Mister Potter. He just saved your life. I would have let you attempt to steal from the Heir that you were sent to protect. All Grigotts Vaults are sealed with ancient blood magic, only those with Potter blood may enter the Potter Vaults. And as you have zero Potter lineage what so ever, you could have very well just died today. And instead of insulting the lad like it looks like you are about to do, try growing a pair and thank him."

Snape was about to explode. How dare this Goblin tell him what to do as if he was about measly hou- oh... he supposed that was the point, wasn't it?

Severus took a deep breath, but said nothing. He might be gracious enough to not throw a tantrum, but even Hadrian knew a Thank You was a bit too much to ask from the man.

Hadrian walked into the Vault without further hesitation, grabbed about 150 Galleons, and then walked back out. Barachoke handed him a small bottomless and weightless pouch for his money, and they all sat back down in the crazy roller-coaster ride that was the cart.

((For the sake of my sanity when attempting to go from Magical to Muggle currency,
1 Galleon = $7 or £5
instead of the normal - $6.63 and £4.93 while
1 Sickle = $0.50 or £0.25
instead of the $0.39 or £0.29
... again, it's not the exact numbers but for the sake of my sanity, that's what they are going to be in this story. Tank you!))

They piled out of the cart and followed Barachoke back to the main entrance with Snape taking up the rear, studying Hadrian like he was an odd potion.

'He seems to walk more relaxed when with these Creatures rather then those Muggles. And he walks with such elegance that the Malfoy's should be jealous how natural it seems to him. He also has those scars on his face and hands... most look old, but some... some look fresh. And somehow his scars don't deter his elegant nature, they somehow multiply it. Like they show how strong he is rather then how weak. The only thing this boy seems to have in common with his bully of a father, is his last name, his skin tone, and facial structure. Lily however... Lily is apparent everywhere. From the boy's caring and overprotective nature, his raw beauty, and he even has a dark red tint to his hair. Maybe... maybe Albus was wrong for once. Hadrian doesn't seem to want anything to do with the old coot, and I don't blame him. Maybe he will be a Slytherin? Oh that would be absolutely hilarious! I'll have to bet Minerva something later...'

When they finally reached the entrance hall, Severus had finally come to a decision about Hadrian. The boy had done nothing against him as of yet, and there actually was a big chance that he became a Slytherin now that Snape thought about it.

Snape watched the exchange of the Vault Key go from Goblin to Wizard, and then watched the two bow to eachother in respect before he and Hadrian walked out of the bank.

So, what do I need to get first Sev?

"Don't call me that. We should get your trunk first, but seeing as you have already been here before, is there a specific store you wish to buy it from?"

Hadrian smiled at the man's snnoyance of the nickname, but nodded and led the way to an old store at the corner of Diagon and Knockturn called, "Стволы повсюду" meaning "Trunks Everywhere."

((I don't actually know Russian so I'm just using Google Translate and I apologize if any of this is terribly wrong))

They sold, well, trunks all over the Magical community. The owner was a large but kind Russian man named Misha that seemed to enjoy Hadrian's Company very much, probably because Hadrian spoke Russian.

Misha was tall, and pretty damn built, so yeah of course Snape was terrified when they walked in and a 6'7 giant of a man basically tackled an 11 year old.

Hadrian just smiled at the giant that was hugging him. Apparently, every one he met seemed to love him like a son, so he was used to these tackled hugs everytime he walked into a store he had been to before.

Misha finally released Hadrian and he smiled.

"Адриан! Это было слишком долго! Что Миша может сделать для тебя сегодня?" ("Adrian! It's been too long! What can Misha do for you today?")

Snape was still frozen at shock at, well, everything, but he quickly regained himself and looked at Hadrian for a translation, but never got one.

Instead, Hadrian smirked and put a finger over his mouth, making a "shhh" motion.

Snape simply raised an eyebrow in confusion before he realized that there was a new voice inside his head.

'"I need you to make a vow."'

Snape tripped over his own feet.

'W-what the-? Who is-?'

'"Calm down Sev, I'll explain if you take the vow, if not then good luck trying to figure it out by yourself."'

Snape looked around the room, looking for the possible source of this voice and who could have gotten past his barriers. Hadrian was now walking around the shop quietly with Misha pointing out the different styles of trunks and the different textures and colors available. Both were facing the opposite direction.

There was no one else in the shop.

Severus was much like the Malfoy's in the regards of having unanswered questions, so he thought over this strangers offer. He could either take this vow and get answers, but most likely at a cost. Or he could figure it out himself, but as he had no idea who the voice even was or where...

'What kind of vow?'

'"That's the spirit! It's simple really, just swear on your magic to keep my secrets and I'll answer some questions. Well, not all of them, a guy's got to keep some to himself."'

Snape thought it over again. 'Keeping this guy's secret in exchange for answers... what kind of Secrets does one have that I'd need to swear it on my magic?'

He sighed.

'Fine. I need your name in order to complete the oath.'

'"Oh yeah, it's Rex. Rex Magik."'

Severus was shocked at this but ignored it in favor of getting answers from this stranger.

Hadrian meanwhile was smirking, as was Misha, as telling the man anything at all was the Russian Wizard's idea in the first place.

Hadrian watched out of the corner of his eye as Severus walked into a secluded area of the shop, thinking that the other two wouldn't notice him make a Magical Vow.

"I swear on my magic that I will not speak, in any way or form, any of the secrets or answers Rex Magik tells myself, Severus Snape-Prince, so mote it be."

There was was a flash of Grey and Golden magic engulfing Snape's vision, and when he turned around, it was to Misha smiling widely at him and Hadrian smirking.

Something about Hadrian was off though, he seemed... powerful. And... taller?

"What-?"

'"It seems you have some questions for me, Sev. But, those will have to wait, as it is noon now and we still have to buy all of my supplies. Misha, do you have my trunk ready to go?"'

Misha nodded happily and walked towards the back of the shop before walking back out carrying a large, beautiful black and silver dragon hide trunk.

"Все сделано так, как ты просил!" (("Everything is done as you requested!"))

The skeleton of the trunk was made of none other then Goblin Steel, while the actual trunk itself was made of a mixture of Kilgharrah's and Stargazer's scales, woven and melded together by the Goblin Designers and Welders.

From far away, the trunk looked pretty simple, but the closer you got the more detail was visable. You could actually see the scales and even the Spiderfolk's silk inbetween the scales if you looked close enough. The trunk itself was just like Hadrian's bedroom door, as it was locked by and with Hadrian's magical signiture. The lock didn't need a key, it simply needs his magic.

Hadrian set his palm over the lock, closed his eyes and let some of his magic cover the trunk in a golden shimmer.

Snape watched in facination as Hadrian set his palm over the lock, and from his hand flowed a golden like blanket all over and around the trunk, shimmering like stars. Snape looked up to Hadrian, only to realize his eyes were closed in concentration. When his eyes did open, they were hetrochromia! 'What?!'

Hadrian opened his eyes and smiled. '"The trunk is perfect. Thank you once again, Misha, your work is outstanding as always."'

Misha smiled brightly at the praise.

Hadrian paid the man a bit more then asked before waving his hand and shrinking the trunk.

He noticed Snape still gapping like a fish out of the corner of his eye and he raised an elegant eyebrow at the man.

'"You do know it's rude to stare, correct?"'

Snape blinked in shock.

"How are you-? What did-?"

'"*chuckling* Save the questions for later, Sev, we still have lots of things to buy."'

Hadrian slowly put back on his Potter persona, said farewell to Misha, and walked back outside.

So, where to next Sev?

"Books."

Hadrian held back a laugh at the still in shock Potion Professor's one word answer, and headed towards Flourish and Blotts.

Snape handed him the list of things he needed and then sat down in one of the chairs nearby the door, needing to think over some life choices.

Hadrian was looking through the shelves for any and all of the books he'd need when he heard an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Mum! Hurry up I'm hungry!"

"Hush Ronald! We need to get your books first!"

There was a loud groan heard down the aisle of books, and Hadrian looked over quietly, wishing that the Prat would just go starve to death. It'd be the most painful for the oaf. No offense to Oafs.

Hadrian continued walking down the aisles, attempting to ignore the moaning coming from the red head.

Hadrian never was that lucky though.

"Hey! You there! Hey I'm talking to you!"

Ron stomped his way over to Hadrian and tried to push him out of the way when he was ignored. Tried being the key word.

Hadrian saw him coming and stepped back, forcing Ron to fall face first into the ground.

"RON! RON WHAT HAPPENED?!" Came the loud shrill of Molly Weasley as she turned around to see her youngest son on the ground and a handsome boy standing above him.

"I-I was j-just walking a-and he pushed m-me down!"

Hadrian ignored the boy's stuttering lies and continued to write in his journal what truly happened.

Molly looked towards the boy and was about to start repremanding him, asking where his parents were and such, until she noticed the scars and the notebook he was writing in. He ripped out a page and handed it to her.

Skeptical, she took it and started reading.

Please forgive me, as I am unable to introduce myself properly. You see, I was strangled into a mute when I was only Three by my guardians and then burned and slashed for years to come, as you can see by my many scars.
My name is Hadrian, and your son here started screaming at me to move, and when I finally did, he simply tripped.
Please believe me when I say I did not put a finger on your son.

Molly continued to stare at the neatly written letter in shock. This boy was a mute? And he's so young? How is he to do magic? What about his parents?

"Where is your parents?"

Hadrian's eyes widened at her question, and he looked down sadly, shaking his head.

"Dead?"

He nodded.

"I am sorry, Hadrian. And I apologize for my son Ron as well, he is a bit clumsy on his feet sometimes. Oh! Ron get up we were supposed to meet your brothers 20 minutes ago!"

And with one last glare from Ron, the Weasley's ran out of the Shop with nothing more said.

Hadrian made a face at their retreating figures. 'Just standing in the same room as them makes me feel sick.' He shuddered.

He took his time in looking for the remainder of his books, if only to give Snape a bit more time to question his sanity.

He bought his books and then waited for Severus to notice he was done. It took a lot longer then one would think.

Snape was mumbling under his breath, his mind going a million thoughts per second, when there was that voice in his head again.

'"Ya know, I don't think it's healthy for a Professor's mind to be so jumbled up that he doesn't notice his student sitting down right next to him. You also missed the Weasley's show of Screaming Redheads."'

Snape almost jumped out of his chair. He actually hadn't even realized that Hadrian had sat down to his left, reading an advanced potions book. How long had the boy been sitting there?

"How long have you been sitting there?"

Hadrian shrugged. '"30 minutes."'

"So not that long then. I'm assuming you've already paid? Good. Follow me, we need to get you a Familiar."

Hadrian was smiling like he was the devil himself. Well technically he was the son of the devil, but to anyone looking he could have been Satan himself.

Severus didn't even need to direct Hadrian towards the pet shops, he just headed straight towards them.

I feel a pull towards one of these shops.

Snape nodded and led the boy through the first two shops, curious as to what could be this strange boy's Familiar, when at the third shop, Hadrian's eyes flashed purple and he smiled a true happy smile. The smile a normal 11 year old would get when they saw a good friend.

Curious, Snape followed the boy to the very back of the store, the Reptile section.

He walked towards the very back of the shop with glazed eyes, almost trance like, until he reached a large black snake.

The two beings stared into each other's eyes before Hadrian suddenly reached out towards the Serpent and poked it's nose.

Severus froze in place as the snake shook his head and Hadrian laughed. 'What the hell is wrong with this kid?!'

The shop owner then decided to walk over, just as Hadrian was reaching to pick the newfound Familiar up, and he freaked out.

"W-WHAT DO-DON'T TOUCH HIM! H-He doesn't like S-Strangers, and we've recently found out that H-He's poisonous..."

Hadrian simply raised an eyebrow at the man before continuing to pick up the snake.

The snake looked to be 1.8 metres (5.9 ft) long, with beautiful dark black scales that reflected the light. He looked to be a type of inland taipan, also commonly known as the western taipan.

The snake slithered around his shoulders twice, coiling around his neck as to not drag on the floor. The snake flicked it's Tounge at Hadrian's cheek and the boy smiled.

His name Is Ostium.

Snape read the note and simply nodded, still a bit too shocked for words that the supposed Boy-Who-Lived has a snake for a familiar.

The worker's face went pale when he locked eyes with first the snake's dark black eyes, then more terrifying, the boy's glowing green ones.

He struggled to get a price out for the deadly snake's new owner, but thankfully did before the men became impatient.

"H-He is 40 Galleons."

Hadrian nodded and paid the man 50, telling him to keep the change as a sorry for the scare.

The two wizards and newly bought snake walked out of the shop and walked towards the other small shops they needed to visit, like the Apothecary, Potage's Cauldron Shop, Scribbulus Writing Instruments, etcetera.

When Snape started heading for Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, Hadrian almost stopped in his tracks, not wanting to buy robes from there as he already had his robes custom made, but then he remembered his previous life.

Draco is there. Draco has not seen his Harry Potter look yet. This could be fun.

Hadrian smirked and walked into Madam Malkin's, already seeing Draco being fitted.

He waited for Madam Malkin to notice him and when she did, just like last time, he wasn't able to get a word in as she ushered him to the second stool next to Draco.

Draco turned his head slightly to get a good look at the boy who now stood next to him. He looked somewhat familiar, but he couldn't quite put a name to the face.

"Hello. Hogwarts, too?"

He nodded.

"My father's next door buying my books and Mother's up the street looking at wands. Know what house you'll be in yet?"

He nodded again.

"I just know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been. What about you?"

Hadrian smiled.

'"Slytherin."'

Madam Malkin almost dropped the folded cloths she was carrying over in shock as she stared at the boy with glowing green eyes and a fierce face, who's mouth didn't move as he spoke.

Draco was shocked for a minute, before he laughed and smiled at him.

"Hadrian LeFay! How dare you walk in here and not say hello to your best friend! I should take away your favorite dagger for that!"

'"Oh please, as if you could actually get your hands on my favorite dagger, Dray. And it's Hadrian Potter for now, don't need Dumbles knowing everything now do we?"'

Draco smiled and laughed at his friend when he noticed his Godfather staring at the two in shock behind Hade.

"Oh, hello Severus! What are you doing here?"

'"He's my guide for today, you know, to tell me about magic and how great Dumb-as-a-door is."''

Everyone snorted at that, even Madam Malkin, which surprised Hadrian, as the Witch was said to be a large light side supporter. Apparently not.

"Draco, how do you know Mister Potter? And why do you know him as LeFay?!"

It was Snape asking this, and Draco looked towards Hadrian for permission to answer, and the boy shrugged. Snape noticed the look his godson gave the boy, and questioned just how much of an influence he had over Draco.

"Well, because it's his name. Er, one of them, that is. You remember my father telling you that he made a new powerful ally in France a few years back, correct? Well, I introduce to you Hadrian Drakon LeFay, Lord of too many tittles that I actually can't remember them all!"

Draco smiled wide at his godfather, proud of his friendship with such a powerful wizard.

Hadrian shook his head in amusement, smirking at his blonde friend.

Madam Malkin was actually smiling at the two boys, as if happy to have such powerful young men smiling and laughing like brothers. She of course knew that the LeFay Lord owned about 45% of her shop, but to see this boy laughing and smiling with the future Malfoy Lord, it gave her hope. Hope that they would bring Dumbledore down, and with it, all the lies he has told. She continued on with fitting their Hogwarts robes as if nothing ever happened, something she could tell Hadrian appreciated.

Snape couldn't help but feel proud of his godson, even if he was still confused. Draco had surpassed any expectations he had for him, and not just because of his friends statis as Lord LeFay. Draco had grown out of the snobby child he once was, and had become the optimum of what a Malfoy should be; proud, powerful, smart, loyal, and kind to those that deserved it. Snape knew the Malfoy family would never be the leader type, what with it's past of following Dark Lord's and stronger families. But Draco actually had a chance of being a leader, obviously not the leader, as that position was taken by Hadrian, but maybe as a Minister...

As Madam Malkin finished up fitting their robes, Hadrian actually asked for her to close the shop and fit one more set of Hogwarts robes.

Always curious, she did as he asked.

Hadrian looked towards everyone in the room, closed his eyes, and melted his Harry Potter form.

He grew to his normal height first, his features sharpened, and his hair grew.

As he was growing, he smiled, showing off his sharpened teeth.

His horns grew next, straightening out of his hair and spiking up in their usual demon like way.

His wings sprouted out of his back last, as if ripping out of his skin and tearing through his muggle t-shirt, showing the room just how far his scars went and all of his familiar's tattoos.

Hadrian flapped his wings a few times, letting some of the loose feathers fall off and stretching them out.

Still smiling, Hadrian opened his eyes to show off his glowing hetrochromia eyes, each radiating power.

Draco was smiling like a maniac at his best friend, and as he looked towards his godfather, he lost all composure and burst out laughing. Severus was staring at Hade, mouth opening and closing like that of a fish.

"Congrats Hade! You are officially, the only person to ever successfully make my godfather turn into a fish!"

Hadrian smiled, and flared his wings again as he looked towards Madam Malkin's stunned but excited face.

'"So, do you think you could design me another set of Hogwarts Robes, Madam Malkin?"'

Her face lit up, and she nodded and rushed off to get the things she needed.

There was a knock on the shop door and Draco composed himself to go see who it was.

"What are you?" Came the voice of a shocked Professor Snape.

Hadrian still wasn't sure how to answer that question, so he simply shrugged.

'"I'm a lot of things. I'm the son of a goddess, and the Adoptive son of Lucifer. I'm the only heir of Emrys, LeFay, Hogwarts, and lots of other powerful people. I'm the first of my kind, a King and Master of Magic, I've seen and lived through the War that kills off all of our kind, and I've come back to make sure that doesn't happen. So, as you can see, I am many things. But, you can just call me Hadrian."'

Snape simply stared at Hadrian. 'This boy was-? He-? End of our-? King?'

He realized he was actually saying those questions outloud when Hadrian started answering them.

Draco came back from the door, followed by his parents, to Madam Malkin carefully measuring Hadrian's wings while said Warlock was answering Severus' questions.

Lucius and Narcissa smiled and greeted Hadrian like he was family, and was just as surprised as Draco was at seeing Severus there as well.

Once everyone was filled in on the why's and the what's, and Madam Malkin promised them all that the robes would be ready in one hour, Hadrian put back on his Potter persona and walked out of the shop with the Malfoy's and Severus right behind him. Hade was actually greatly enjoying the company of Madam Malkin, as she was a very kind and curious woman, probably a Ravenclaw, and the fact that she hated Dumbles just made the group like her even more.

The now large group of Wizards, one Witch and Ostium headed towards Ollivanders to get Draco a new wand to use at Hogwarts. Hadrian would have gotten one, but he knew that none of the wands that Ollivander made would be strong enough to sustain his magic. Plus, he didn't trust the silver eyed wand maker to actually give him a wand that suited him.

Nonetheless, the group walked in and, just like last time, Ollivander was hiding in a dark corner like the creepy old man he is. This time however, Hadrian knew he was there and turned to look directly at him, startling the man enough at being caught that he knocked over a box, the noise getting everyone's attention.

"Mister Ollivander... I do not believe.. you are paid to creep up.. on children." Snape glared at the man as he spoke in his usual drawled out way.

Ollivander stuttered to answer before ignoring Snape completely in favor of looking towards Draco and Hadrian.

"Ahh yes... yes, yes... I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter. You have your mother's eyes." The man was either blind as hell or incredibly stupid to not notice the hard glares that comment got him. "It seems only yesterday she was here herself, buying her first wand. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wand for charm work.

"Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wand. Eleven inches. Pliable. A little more power and excellent for transfiguration. Well, I say your father favored it - it's really the wand that chooses the wizard, of course."

When Ollivander reached up to look at and poke the scar as he did last time, he was surprised to not see the famous lightning bolt scar there. Instead the boy's entire face was just covered in striped scars and burn marks...

Before something could be said, Lucius cleared his throat as to get the old man's attention. Luckily, it worked, and Ollivander quickly looked towards Draco and his parents.

"Mister Ollivander, do try not to waist our time. We promised Hadrian that we would treat him to birthday ice cream, as it seems that those Muggles never cared to treat him to such a thing. You really wouldn't want to be the reason he never gets that chance, do you?"

It was Narcissa that said this, and Hadrian had to bite his cheek in order to not smile or laugh at the dumbstruck face Ollivander was giving her at the moment.

"W-well I-I wouldn't-" was all he managed to get out before, again, ignoring the adults completely and looking towards Draco instead.

"Ah! Young Mister Malfoy, here for a wand I suppose! Now, which is your wand arm?"

Draco glared at the man that had a crazy look in his eyes and stuck out his right arm.

"Wonderful!" Ollivander seemed far to excited to simply be measuring a child's arm. He went behind the desk to write down the measurements and waved his wand- Hornbeam, 12 3/4, dragon heartstring -to drop the measuring tape.

He disappeared into the shelves and boxes in the small wand shop and came back holding a few boxes.

"Here, try this one. Cherry, 8 3/4, Unicorn hair." Nope.

"Hawthorn, 8 1/2", Kelpie-" Nah.

"Hazel-" hah! Nope.

"Dogwood, 10", Unicorn Tail hair." Almost.

"Mahogany, 9 1/4", Dragon Heartstring." Closer, but not quite.

"Hmmm... let's try... Mahogany, 10", Pheonix Feather."

Sure enough, that was the wand that chose him.

Hadrian was honestly kinda shocked, as in his previous life, Draco had a hawthorn wand, 10", and a Unicorn hair core.

'Seems I've had a bigger influence on Draco then I previously thought.'

The Malfoy's paid for the wand and a wrist holster, and were about to walk out when Ollivander grabbed Hadrian's arm and forced the boy to face him.

"Harry! Harry have you forgotten?! You need a wand as well! Oh silly boy! Forgetting to buy himself a wand!"

Ostium was posed to strike the man that still had his bony fingers wrapped around Hadrian's forearm.

~If he does not release you in 5 seconds I am going to kill him!~

'~Calm yourself, Ostium. As much as I would enjoy watching the man wither in pain, many children come to this shop for their wands and I don't want to ruin a child's life.~'

Ostium held back, but continued to hiss and eye the man with his second eye lids itching to open and kill him.

Ollivander seemed completely oblivious to the glares he was receiving and the dangerous hissing coming from the snake.

"So! Harry my boy, which is your wand arm?"

Nobody moved.

Ollivander tried again.

"Harry, which is your dominant hand?"

'Harry' said nothing and Ollivander was getting worried.

"Is there something wrong, Harry? Are you afraid of the snake? Of the dark wizards?"

Hadrian snapped at the man's insane assumptions. How dare he assume that the people he surrounded himself with would harm him! And how dare he assume he was afraid of not only his allys, but his Familiar!

Severus must have seen the rage building up inside the Warlock, as he quickly took action and stepped in front of him so Ollivander wouldn't see the eye color change.

"Garick Ollivander! Do you assume I as Hadrian's guide would allow him harm?! Albus has in trusted me with his care, and as of yet you are the only wizard that has layed a hand on him!"

Draco soon caught on and joined the beating his godfather was giving the creepy man.

"His name is Hadrian, not Harry, and he is not 'your boy.' And the snake that you so rudely assumed he was afraid of, is his familiar. Chosen by Lady Magik to be his companion."

Draco stuck his shoulders back and his chin up, just as his father taught him to do when someone insulted his name or allys.

Narcissa decided to input her thoughts as well, seeing as Ollivander was trying to ignore everyone else's.

"Seeing as you not only are so blind to not notice the boy's obvious frustration with you, it seems I shall take it upon myself to point out your other mistakes! You so blantly assumed he had his mother's eyes without even looking! Had you looked, you would know that his eyes look nothing like his mothers! And you obviously assumed a scar from 10 years ago would still be there, just because it was assumably from a curse that nobody even knows if it was cast or not! You then assumed, very rudely might I add, that we would harm him! As Severus said, you are the only one here to even lay a hand on the poor boy! And lastly you assumed that Hadrian would want a wand from you, and that he already didn't have one."

To say Ollivander was in shock was an understatement.

"B-but H-How co-could he-? From w-where did he B-buy this wand?"

No one spoke.

Lucius looked towards Narcissa, Narcissa looked towards Severus, Severus looked towards Draco, and Draco looked towards Hadrian.

Hadrian shrugged, wrote a 2 worded note, and walked out the door with everyone else in tow.

Ollivander did nothing but watch them leave. What else could he have done? Everything they said was true! The boy seemed comfortable around the Malfoy's, and the snake around the boy's shoulders was threatening yes but, in a protective way. Not only that, Narcissa was correct about his eyes. His eyes were much darker, like they had seen and endured all the pain of the world, and guessing from all the scars evident on the boy...

Then there was the whole wand situation. What did they mean by that? From where did Harry Potter get a wand? Albus specifically told him to give the boy the brother wand of You-Know-Who, so how?

Suddenly remembering the note the boy left on the floor by the door, Ollivander stood from his chair and picked the note up.

From Someone.

Ollivander wanted to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 66 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...
9.8K 233 26
The Potters an ancient line of powerful wizards and witches though not just wealth or social statues or blood but by magic only a select few can true...
115K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
188K 5.7K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...