Unthinkable Desires

By The2Sisters

On the night of a full moon we were born, born into a nation of royalty, born into the life where there are t... More

Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia
Elder Kelia

Elder Kelia

84 9 4
By The2Sisters

After Anastacia's little freak out about her hair I noticed some other things while we were walking to school together. She's getting older like her face and body have changed. I was wondering what she meant by the real world, if she has completely lost it. Although I do wonder if father is alive. If he misses us as much as we miss him. When we headed into the school I decided to head into class before anyone else. It felt like almost a routine now.

I searched my bag for my necklace father gave me but it seemed to not be in there. I started to panic a little so I turned off the lights and chanted so I can be transported back home. When I got there I looked around my room. There was nothing there they may have looked like my necklace. I almost began to cry until I seen that it was under my bed I grabbed it and smiled. I turned around and didn't notice my mother in the doorway with a look of pain and anger on her face.

"Mom what's wrong?" I took a step towards her but she backed away as if she was allergic or choking from something. She hit the ground and I instantly ran to her.

"Mother!! Mother!" I screamed.

I picked her up and placed her in my bed setting my necklace down on the nightstand so I can tend to her. I waited by her side wondering what could have caused her so much pain. What could happened that could make her instantly drop. I pushed my thoughts aside as I heard her groan as her eyes opened.

"Are you okay?" Curiousity seeping throught my voice more than concern.

"I'm fine sweetie really I am." She spoke patting my head. I smiled it made me proud when my mother praised me. It made me feel somewhat happy but what Anastacia said still runs through my mind.

I looked at my mother thinking "mom what did Anastasia mean when she said she changed. She's not comfortable here either. I don't know what to do. She's changing so much but I'm not she's even getting older. Why?"

She looked at me with a angry look before masking it with a gentle one. "Sweetheart don't worry. You will soon grow too. I will help you sweetie. You will be royalty my little princess in my eyes" She smiled and I judged it for a moment but I need help. I want to be able to help my sister grow stronger like her.

I nodded and she began to get up and stand "we can start now" she said. I nodded knowing ill be fine in school. i should be able make it back before anyone knows. It was only one day anyway.

We headed to the forest as I decided to stay in my uniform. Changing seemed like more of a hassle anyway. We headed deep into the forest and I cast the spell of darkness around us so no one can see us. It was also a spell to capture enemies so they won't go anywhere. It's very useful when outnumbered.

My mother took her position and we began my trainning she moved so quickly it was hard to se at first. The only thing I that was able to be seen were eyes. They changed almost a bright red. I heard her voice as I turned in circles. Wondering where could she possibly be.

She used the darkness to her advantage since I never fault inside of this thing. "This is why your father was killed you couldnt protect him. You need to focus!" She yelled

I felt anger started to control me. I started talking to myself to calm down, I thought of a started chanting using a spell that slows down and enhances my vision to see heat.

As soon as I found my mother I summoned the power of the darkness, but my anger started to control me again. It was my fault. It was my fault! I screamed as tears scrolled down my cheek I took the darkness and controlled it.

"that's it. It's perfect" I heard my mother praising me all I could see was red, nothing else soon I felt more powerful like the darkness was consuming the light I had left in my body. In some strange way, I liked the power the strength.

I heard my mother's voice screaming "summon him!"

I cpuldnt decide on what to do. I realized I do need training with him so I did as told. I whispered his name softly "douleur"

All of a sudden I felt this strong force of energy coursing through me. I felt all the darkness all the angry power. I looked at my hands as they giving of a red fiery light. The feeling the dark power course through me made me almost feel whole again.

I smiled as I heard douleur laugh in the background 'are you ready?' I asked to him.

'Of course I am'

I felt us raise our hand together then chant

"dark into dark, cast away the light internal dark pass through the land give me the power into thy hand!" Our voices combined I seen the darkness grabbed tree after tree but I felt my mother behind me and casted her into the shadows. I heard her try to move. I laughed watching her trying to escape.

I rose from the ground using the darkness

"Now now, you don't want to hurt yourself do you?"

The laughter filled the air as I heard my mother speak. "Douleur how are you? We haven't spoke in some time now"

My face became blank. I lost nearly all control as douleur spoke in the demonic yet soft tone.

"Well not ever since you left us. Haha all is well now though as you can see I'm still powerful."

As we headed back down towards hard earth my hand moved to be somewhat insync with his we sat down. 'douleur, what..what was that about?' I felt the power that I had I can't quite control it but I felt it coursing through me.

When I snapped back into it and I tried casting douleur but he wouldnt give me the control to I began to panic as I didn't know what to do. I couldnt move any muscle in my body but I saw everything going on 'douleur! You cannot do this! This is my body' I screamed at him fighting back.

'No this is OUR body.' He had a evil laugh as he casted a spell just before slamming my hands to the ground and viciously began shaking The ground. I felt him pick up bits of the earth, finally I remembered a song my father sung to me to put me at ease.

'Hush now my child,

Lay your head down

Gaze at the moon

As the star will be yours

Jump to the heavens

But please come back soon.'

I heard my father's voice "ill always be with you"

I screamed out Before I could control anything I opened my eyes and seen my mother carrying me "good job baby girl your getting even stronger but you need more work. He can be a handful" Her voice was harsh but soft.

As I looked up at my mother I seen a hint of a different color in her eyes. I shook it off blaming it on my nausea. I thought back to the conversation they had. When we made it to the front of the house she sat me down.

"Go princess you have things to do. Have fun at the movies okay." When I got up and transported back to school I realized I never told her I was going to the movies.

When the black portal I came out of disappeared I headed to my locker noticing that school was over. I seen Nick walking towards me and I couldnt help but smile.

"Well well isn't it my lovely little angel" he smiled at me that charming smile I couldn't help but blush.

"Didn't know I was yours" I snorted, then laughed.

I noticed he wasn't in his uniform. He was in a black tee that fit tight around his muscles and blue jeans with black and white Nikes. I almost felt my mouth drooling.

I closed my locker completely as I headed to the bathroom and I knew Nick would follow, "wait here!" I yelled as I went inside checking the black bathroom stalls for people. When I noticed no one was there I casted a spell called mirror. Its when you tell the mirror what you want to see and can go through it to get anything, and anyone.

When I casted the spell I grabbed my skinny jeans and crop top since it would be hot. The shirt was white with grey strips and lips saying kiss me. I combed my hair and discast the spell.

I left the bathroom and met eyes with Nick. "Hey how do I look" I asked smiling.

He looked at me and those eyes shined brighter than before as he smiled "beautiful!" He yelled while pulling me into a hug.

"Stop it! Come on I know they are waiting for us outside" I laughed half choking from this tight hug.

We walked outside together discussing class and what to do after graduation

"Im not sure what I want to do yet." I smiled knowing I would probably leave this town with my mother and sister and begin over again. I was Stoll thinking when that husky voice brought me back to the conversation

"you know your eyes became a little brighter" he stated staring at me as we already made it to the group.

A lot of people changed except my sister. I guess she didn't consider it or even care, but I know something is going on with anastacia I can feel it the change. We walked as a big group towards the movies which was only a few blocks away.

My sister and Brian walked side by side together as me and Nick did but I was little nervous being around Nick. My sister seemed happy though she's smiling and laughing but she wasn't sincere about it. We took our seats in the movies laughing and joking around.

I headed to get more popcorn since Brian and Annabelle ate it all. I got up and heading to the concession stand. The movies had an old type theme and every theater had its own theme which could be anything. I thought it was unique and interseting the walls were made like Egyptians carvings I loved it!

I finally made it to the stand and smiled at the boy in front me who had cloudy blue eyes.

"Hi can I get a large popcorn and a small soda?"

He looked at me not moving, when I met his eyes again they were intense, he didn't blink and neither did i. I faintly heard him whisper but couldn't understand

"Um sir? Can you hear me? Hello? What did you call me?" I said waving my hand in front of him. He still didn't blink as his eyes became tense.

I was going to touch him when a hand touched my shoulder and I jumped, "hey you alright?"

I smiled as I turned and met nicks eyes "hey I'm fine".

"Good. So you met oliver!" He spoke softly as him and the boy made eye contact. The boy quickly looked down.

"Umm yea I guess I did." I spoke softly.

"Come on your missing the movie." He said pulling me away as I looked one more time at oliver. He kept his head down and didn't move.

The rest of the night we watching the movie. After we all said goodbye and on the walk home I constantly thought of the reason why that boy stated at me, but he did sort of remind Me of someone.

Either way I will push it to the back of my mind. I went inside and headed straight to my bed falling asleep under the silky sheets.

I was nearly asleep until someone grabbed me from my bed I began to scream. I turned around and met my mothers bright eyes,

"Get up." Her voice was cold and harsh

"Why?" I asked half awake trying to resist closing my eyes again

"We are going to train."

I nodded and got dressed as we headed towards the dark part of the forest.

I held my hand up and chanted "darkness"

Finally the border came up and it was pitch black again.

I felt something cut my shoulder then leg I dropped to the floor.

"Ahhh!" I yelped.

"Your father made you weak! You can barely fight. Where is that fire that spunk!"

I started to finally stand up. How could my mother talk about my father like that.I began fighting back, I quickly taught myself to see clearly in this darkness. I looked for a tree to stand on and observe.

I quickly headed down hard towards the earth as I seen my mother standing there. She dodged my movement and I seen it, what my mother truly is

I've seen those bright red eyes before. Those same bright red eyes he had..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 48 28
Being a pureblood in this world was terrifying if you were one. Hybrids often sought out pureblood's for their divine blood because of its healing pr...
26 0 5
My name is Camilla Rossi and I have been keeping a secret from almost everyone. I am the most powerful witch in my coven and am supposed to take ove...
669 147 27
Anastasia has not had the best life in New York City. So she and her sister made a break for it with her friends. They ran all the way to Colorado an...
370 97 20
The future, where a great war generations ago nearly destroyed the human race with disease and famine gave way to a new 'problem'. Once everything wa...