𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, richie tozier

By -ariesbby

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❝all the people i know aren't who they used to be !❞ More

i. ( the escape )
ii. ( the pharmacy )
iii. ( beverly's house )
iv. ( beverly's house pt. 2 )
v. ( the quarry )
vi. ( the hanscom residence )
vii. ( a bloody bathroom )
viii. ( an urgent call )
x. ( 4th of july parade )
xi. ( dead girl )
xii. ( realization )
xiii. ( hellhouse )
xiv. ( betrayal )
xv. ( just water, please )
xvi. ( beverly )
xvii. ( neibolt )
important!

ix. ( shards of glass )

1.3K 51 13
By -ariesbby

MISSING!

MELISSA FLORES AND richie tozier had been sitting outside for quite a while, waiting on their friends. melissa let out a huff and moved her head onto richie's lap, staring up at the sky with a flower twirling around in between her fingers.

the two practically talked eachothers heads off until their mouths ran dry and there was nothing else to talk about anymore.

now, richie was currently circling the group with his bike as he rambled on with dumb rants. the rest of the group were walking their bikes with melissa walking alongside beverly.

"no, seriously, melissa and i loved being your personal doormen. i mean, come on! could you idiots have taken any longer?" richie sassed the group.

meanwhile, melissa's eyes wandered around the area as they walked. "shut up, richie." she says, half listening and half in her own world.

"yeah, shut up richie." stanley adds. richie rolled his eyes. "oh, i get it," he then went against the groups will and kept talking.

"trash the trashmouth. hey, at least i wasn't the one scrubbing bathroom floors, imagining that beverly's sink went all eddie's moms vagina on halloween."

"she didn't imagine it. i saw something too," bill defended his redheaded crush. stan became confused. "you saw blood?"

"no. well⎯ yes, but i also saw g-g-georgie. it seemed so real. it looked like him but there was this..." bill trailed off, coming to a loss of words.

"clown." eddie finished for the stuttering boy. "yeah, i saw it too." melissa immediately snapped back into reality when she overhead their words.

"no you didn't. you couldn't have! i mean, actually you could've but⎯ this can't be happening!" she began to panic.

"chill out," stan attempted to calm the frantic girl down. they couldn't seem to figure out why she was so alarmed by it. bill started to suspect that she knew something they didn't, but soon decided it wasn't worth forcing something out of the poor girl.

"wait, can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" richie put a stop to her worrying. at least he hasn't seen anything of the clown...

yet.

"oh shit," eddie says, noticing an all too familiar car nearby. "that's belch huggins car. we should probably get out of here." he says, wanting to avoid bowers and his gang.

"wait, isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" bill pointed out a bike with a basket attached to it next to the car.

"yeah, that's mikes." eddie confirms. a wave of realization hit the losers, as well as panic. everyone except for melissa.

she was confused as to why it was such a big deal that some kids bike was next to someone elses car. "we should go help him." beverly says. richie gave a look of uncertainty. "we should?" he asked, hoping for a no as a response.

"yes!" beverly replied in a desperate voice. the ginger ran off into the direction of the woods, zooming past the car and bike.

entering a clearing, she slowly came to a stop once she saw what was happening. the losers and melissa stopped close behind her.

henry was about to bash the dark-skinned boys head in when the redhead picked up a rock and threw it at the bully.

it hit his forehead, causing him to hold it in pain and anger with one of his hands. stan complimented, "nice throw." bev nodded as a thank you.

mike managed to escape the bowers gang, stumbling over to the rocks as he climbed them to reach his saviors.

"you losers are trying too hard. she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely like i did." he says with a scoff, clutching onto his crotch.

a look of disgust fell onto their faces. "oh, and who's this? you've got a new freak to join your little group." he transferred his attention toward mel.

"i don't see why she would even want to hang out with you guys, but it seems like she fits right in!" melissa stood in silence, realizing he was talking about her. she paused for a moment, tearing her gaze away from the cruel boy.

henry could see the effect his words had on her, smirking at the analysis. "yeah that's right. both of you, really. slutty beverly and⎯" ben let out a battle cry before throwing a rock straight at bowers.

he was fed up, just as the rest were. richie shouted, "rock war!" and unfortunately got hit in the face and knocked to the ground right after.

melissa looked at her friends, then to the bowers gang. she hesitated a bit before running off as quickly and quietly as she could.

nobody was paying attention to her since they were already occupied with the whole throwing rocks at eachother thing. it was the perfect chance to escape.

after running for what felt like forever to the brunette, she finally slowed herself down as she approached the apartment building.

her breathing was slightly heavier than before but it was bearable. the girl walked into the place she now called home and went straight into the shared bedroom.

her thoughts were clouded as they raced through her mind... before it stopped on one thing in particular.

the mirror.

she sits up from her spot on the bed, getting up and lifting the mattress. with a short inhale and exhale, she grabbed the folded paper from underneath it.

she remembered how she stole it from ben's folder before giving it back. secretly, of course. unfolding it, her feet walk her around aimlessly as she stared at the piece of paper.

MISSING
'have you seen me?'

those were the words that she kept reading over and over again, like it was on an endless repeat. only occasionally did she glance at the picture of herself.

then it all leads up to the recent event. she notices that she stopped walking, and slowly lifted her head from the piece of paper.

a mirror.

this time it was one inside of beverly's bedroom. mel didn't recall seeing it there before. she stared into it, growing angry. henry's words were painted onto the mirror.

teasing every inch of her, engraving the words onto her skin. the lights flicker on and off, and there she was.

except it was before she went missing. before her skin became pale, before she became colorless and cold. the mirror reflection of the girl spoke.

only one word was all it took to make her completely spiral out of control.

"freak."

a high-pitched scream erupted from melissa. she grabbed a bat from the corner of the room and swung it at the mirror.

shattered mirror pieces flew everywhere, piercing melissa's skin. blood leaked from all of the spots she was stabbed or cut with.

pulling a rather large fragment of the mirror from her skin, she looked into it. blood dripped off of the sharp end of the shard. she stared into her reflection once again.

the girl held the glass up to her cheek, slicing a deep, medium-sized line into it.

"i'll show you a freak."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.3K 33
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 ✔︎ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯�...
192K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"
131K 2.6K 18
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤...
12.5K 216 9
COMPLETED adult losers club! adult beverly marsh x fem reader!