Eliza Gilbert | Damon Salvato...

By TarynAbercrombie

When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, ca... More

Playlist.
Cast list.
The Begining. *Edited*
The Night of the Comet. *Edited*
Friday Night Bites. *Edited*
Family Ties. *Edited*
You're undead to me. *Edited*
Lost Girls. *Edited*
Haunted. *Edited*
162 Candles. *Edited*
History Repeating. *Edited*
The turning point. *Edited*
Blood Lines. *Edited*
Unpleasentvill. *Edited*
Children of the Damned. *Edited*
Fool me once. *Edited*
A few good men. *Edited*
There Goes the Neighbor. *Edited*
Let the right one in. *Edited*
Under control. *Edited*
Miss Mystic Falls.
Blood Brothers.
Isobel
Founders Day.
The Return.
Brave New World.
Bad Moon Rising.
Memory Lane.
Plan B.
Masquerade.
Rose.
Katerina.
The Sacrifice.
By the Light of the Moon.
The Descent.
Daddy issues.
Crying Wolf.
The Dinner Party.
Know Thy Enemy.
The Last Dance.
Klaus.
The Sun Also Rises.
As I Lay Dying.
The Journal.
The Birthday.
The Hybrid.
The End of The Affair.
Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited
Playlist Two.
Before, now, and forever.
Update

Kill or be Killed.

2.8K 82 16
By TarynAbercrombie

' The dress is Eliza's.'

"Lady Eliza I believe this belongs to you." I shake my fuzzy head as I look up to a strange woman that appears to be in the same clothing the women wore In Alaric's history books. "Thank you." I say politely as I take the note from her hand, I look around quickly and examine my surroundings, there appeared to be multiple dining tables set up expectantly in a small garden outside of what appeared to be a nobles house. Women of all ages were laughing and chatting as they ate their plates full, some even scattered around chatting with multiple men, maybe even bachelors. I sneered in disgust as I watch a colored woman receive a bashing from a woman who stated that she had drawn the attention of one of her bachelors from her. "Segregation." I stated bitterly, it'd appeared that I had somehow traveled back in time as if it were possible, it strangely resembles the dream I had of Damon and me in the past, except it wasn't fuzzy in some places, my vision seemed to be clear. I grabbed the nearest butter knife on the table and used it to break the seal on the card. Although I'd never seen that seal before in my life it felt strangely familiar. The letter was addressed in my name but the last name appeared blurry, like I wasn't meant to see it. 'Dearest Eliza, it is Damon , I hope I haven't caught you in bad weather again father says your arrangements have been meet and we are anxiously awaiting your arrival..' "Damon?" I question as I read Damon's hand writing on the letter. "Eliza is it that lowly solider again?" Suddenly anger fills me up as I drop the card and shove my chair back from the table grabbing the knife between my hands and stand up to face what appeared to be my sister. "Elena?" I question expectantly and suddenly something sinister fills the woman's face as a grin takes up her mouth, "O Eliza how could you forget me?" "Katherine." I say disgustingly as I try and push my dress out from under me In case I needed to make a run for it, where's a vampire asshole when you need him. "I didn't expect to find you in such an open area." I give the bitch the biggest smile I could muster trying to show off my pearly whites, "I don't hide and cower like you." I sneer as she vamp speeds and ends up inches away from my face. "Always the fighter." She chuckles as she grabs my neck in inhuman speed and suddenly I could no longer breath. I try and reach my arms out attempting to grab a hold of anything that could buy me time before she kills me.                  "Killing...b..before...brun ..ch...how....uncivilized..Kat." I squeezed out as darkness surrounds my vision. I Suddenly whip my knife from behind my back and shove it in her neck, surprising her, her grip on my neck loosens and I'm able to kick free. I try and pick up my pace as I try and head for a main road out of the garden, I know I can never outrun a vampire but maybe if I make it to a public enough place she wouldn't try anything. But then again this is 1800's Katherine.

'We can smell a human for miles so don't worry fat ass your sent is like chocolate I'll never loose you.' "Damon." I utter out on the verge of tears as I look around my surroundings trying to spot anything familiar. "Okay think Liz, It's Katherine so I have to be close to Mystic Falls, I can't out run her and I can't out hide her and I've just stabbed her." I shake my head as I spot a horse and carriage coming my way, "here goes nothing. Taxi!" I yell as I wave my hands trying to gain the footman attention. "Eliza." Terror seized my heart as I slowly turn around and watch sickeningly as Katherine pulls the butter knife from her neck,  Antagonistically slowly I watch in dread as the blood pools from her neck, she licks the knife and I watch as she throws the knife right into a trunk of a tree not to far from me, landing perfectly in the middle. "Why do I always end up dying first!" I yell as loud as I could as I watch her lunch towards me. "Eliza!"

"Fucking bitch!" I yell as I lunge back waiting for the impact, after a few silent minutes I slowly open my eyes and am staring back at Damon. I shakily look around the room and realize I'm in Damon's bed, it was his night to share his bed and I've realized I'm in his bed and have probably woken him up. "I..." I shake my head as I grab my head in pain, trying to clear my thoughts from those last few seconds where I thought I was going to die,my nightmares. "Liz it's okay." I shake my head at Damon as I quickly lunge forward and wrap my hands around his waist, Checking to see if he was real. "Don't leave me." I whisper into his chest, "please don't ever leave me." I repeat as I feel Damon run his hands through my sweaty hair, "never." My face fills with shock as I slowly pull away and look back up at Damon, the moonlight highlights his hair and eyes giving him an almost angelic look, I inwardly snort at the thought he was more like a god. A small almost sad smile slides on his face from my reaction. "Surprised? I thought by now you should know, it would take a force stronger than hell to take me from you. You're all I got." A smile fills my face as I run my fingers through his bed head, "just don't tell Stefan, your the only one that gets to hear this." I yell in surprise as I'm suddenly thrown on top of Damon shoulders as he gets off the bed, "day! What are you doing?" I question as he spins me a round a little, "to take a shower." And suddenly my ass stings in an instant, "did you just slap my ass? Stefan help a bitch out I know you can hear me!"

"Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks." Mrs. Lockwood says from on top of the gazebo, "remind me again why the fuck I'm here." I state as I push my hood down around my head, Suddenly I'm hit from behind and I hit the dirt. "Matt so graciously volunteered you." A shit spreading grin fills my face as I turn and lay facing Jeremy, "remind me again why I keep that fucker around?" "Entertainment?" Jeremy questions, I laugh as I revive a hand up from Jeremy but half way through he let's go and I'm on the ground once again. I grin devilishly as I pull my phone out gauging Jeremy's reaction. "You know I'm telling that girl...o what's her name?" I ask as I pull up her contact information as Suddenly Jeremy's face fill with horror, "w..who?" "O that's right Katie. I'm telling her you tested positive for herpes again. They should really invent a no sex list!" I laugh in a fit as I rush to get off the ground and run away from Jeremy. "Mattie baby he's on my six!" I yell as I pass Matt but I stare back in horror as he high fives Jeremy and follows behind. "Run fat ass! Run!" I'm getting jumped.

"Would you like some lemonade." I watch with Stefan as Damon grabs the cup from the little girl. "Why thank you sweetie." I give a small smile as I cross my arm with his and start to take a walk but as soon as Damon's lips touched the lemonade, he reacted in horror and pain and spit it out, "what's wrong with you?" "Vervain. Vervain." Damon says roughly as I grab Him and quickly and slowly seat him down on one of the benches as sit between his legs wiping the vervain filled lemonade from his mouth. I look around trying to find the culprit but couldn't  make out anyone, I look up to Stefan, "He's dead Stefan he's trying to expose Damon. I want him gone." I say dangerously as Damon runs his hand through my hair trying to calm me down. "Ok. I don't like it, but he's making threats. He could expose us, we need to put him down." I nod my head as I push a bottle of water towards Damon, he grabs my hand on the bottle and brings it up to his mouth and gurgles it for a few seconds and spits it out. "Alright. Let's do it." "Woods. Trash duty come on." Damon points as I spot Mason carting garbage cans up into the woods.

"Well, well look what the trash brought in." I say as I cross my arms and watch as Damon and Stefan zone in on Mason in the middle of the clearing. "Eliza I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. A whore always follows orders." My nose wrinkles up in disgust as I go to take a step forward but Damon raps his arms around my waist preventing me from moving. "Do I sense a little spite? Got turned down now you're retaliating? Disgusting." Mason offers up a smirk of his own. "Run. I'll give you a head start." I look up to Damon as he slowly starts to pull away from me but suddenly, Mason whips his head around and in an instant I don't feel my legs anymore. I slowly look down not expecting the pool of blood pooling from my stomach, I slowly reach down and gently cover it up as my head starts to spin. I've been shot. "Eliza!" I could barley hear Damon's voice as my vision starts to blur and my hearing starts to escape me, I could hear several rounds going off following that, I wince as my legs finally give out.The ground is still cold and damp from the rain, but in a way comforting. "Matt...Mattie's gonn..gonna laugh..at...how I died." I try to spit out as the taste of iron fills my mouth, was it this painful when my parents died? "Not her! Anything but her!" I hear as I feel a hand slowly envelop mine, "stay awake baby."  I open an eye as I see a figure coming my way, "Liz?" I say softly as it feels like I'm getting a shot in the side. "I..I'm not a.."

"How many of them are there?" I groan softly as I try and take a look around, if I was going to die might as well die fighting. "Liz..please?" My heart stops as I turn my head as see Damon look right back at me. I give him a soft smile as I mouth back, 'it's going to be okay.' I softly take his hand. "So how long have you know?" I spit out as I slowly sit up trying my best to pull Stefan close so when she takes another shot,it hits me. "Eliza I never would have thought that you were a vampire. Have you told you sister and brother yet." I let off a small smirk, "doesn't matter now does it Sheriff?" "You were a friend to my daughter tell me you didn't feed from her." "Funny you should ask...not once." I try and convey as much poison in my voice as I see Stefan stir, I've got him a close as I could. I couldn't buy anymore time. I suddenly hear a bang and look up as Lena takes out a guard with a wooden plank. "I'm not going to let you kill them." "Nice swing Lena, she got that from me." In in instant the guards were killed and suddenly Caroline faces her mother, "hi mom." "Isn't that a bitch." I chuckle out as I fully loose Consciousness.

"Hello beautiful." "That hurts like a butt check on a stick." Damon chuckles out, "what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
88.2K 2.3K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
41.1K 1.4K 99
After 125 years of being dragged around the United States and Europe, Lauren Salvatore returns back to her hometown of Mystic Falls, Virginia with he...
191K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...